Page 106 of 110 FirstFirst ... 65696104105106107108 ... LastLast
Results 2,101 to 2,120 of 2183

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: ..• iElegance •.. •PRO•

Default Icon Issues
    I have downloaded theme, great one by the way. Bought the PRO

I downloaded the extra icon packs as well.

When I transfer and rename an icon there is a black background (no transparency) and the icon itself seems to have shrunk.

Below you see the Clock Icon as I describe above and a normal icon.

I am transferring via SSH.I am following the YouTube Tut on creating the icons. Anyone help me with this?

Thanks in advance.

Last edited by archaeoman; 2010-05-19 at 10:23 PM.

Default hei
    hello, i have ielegance pro theame and i think it`s the best one but i want to ask you if u can make a live weather widget like the clock one just under the clok on sb... it would be so pro and very nice

DISAPPEARING STATUSBAR WITH iELEGANCE PRO

Hi barsoverbeats

first of all: your theme is absolutely phantastic. Bought and installed a couple days ago and so love it.

Only have one prob where I can not find a clear answer to in the forum.

Since using the theme (shelves and 24h clock), my taskbar dissapears pretty often. I have not been able to find an appropriate sort order in Winterboard nor really a structure behind this problem. Sometimes it is shown and then suddenly it disappears. Can not even bring it back by starting an app...

Could you help me or target me to the right thread.

I would very much appreciate your help.

Markus
    [email protected]

Exclamation Only sounds for the iPAD?
    I've started to play with my jailbreaked iPAD...I got used to the sounds of your theme in my iPhone and would love to have then in my iPAD. I've instaled your theme in the iPAD, but I only want(at least for now) to use the sounds, is there a way??
    Cheers

icfantv
    Default Missing skin in certain areas
    hoping someone can help. i just installed the theme and it's skinning in some pages but not in others. i.e., it's not skinning the calculator, lockscreen, or phone.

any ideas? i'm on the iphone 4 (4.0.1). thanks.

--adam

Greetings from Finland everybody.

Have been reading these forums for the past 10 months or so and as encouraged by jailbreaking & unlock (disliking the loca provider of iPhones) bought my first iPhone (3gs) early this year.

So thanks for the good reading on this site already.

What I'm missing, especially with these theme modifications, is more well put posts where it would be instructed clearly in what order etc the theme parts need to be activated.

First bought trough Cydia (running the newest update iOS 4.0.1 on 3GS, new bootroom) the Elite Pro theme but couldn't get it work (rather look like it should).

Then bought iElegance Pro, and trouble with that also. I've read trough most of the pages on this topic and tried searching but can't really find clear instructions what's from. Am I maybe missing some cydia prequisites? Just have what came with the iElegance package.

Hopefully below are screenshots of how it is looking currently for me (not very good), and I've also tried Summerboard instead of Winterboard. Would really love any help with this and it would also be a perfect introduction (formally as registered to the site!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -img_0066.png   -img_0067.png  

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by icfantv View Post
    hoping someone can help. i just installed the theme and it's skinning in some pages but not in others. i.e., it's not skinning the calculator, lockscreen, or phone.

--adam
    It's a problem with winterboard.

Quote Originally Posted by OnZa_fin View Post

Have been reading these forums for the past 10 months or so and as encouraged by jailbreaking & unlock (disliking the loca provider of iPhones) bought my first iPhone (3gs) early this year.

What I'm missing, especially with these theme modifications, is more well put posts where it would be instructed clearly in what order etc the theme parts need to be activated.

First bought trough Cydia (running the newest update iOS 4.0.1 on 3GS, new bootroom) the Elite Pro theme but couldn't get it work (rather look like it should).

Then bought iElegance Pro, and trouble with that also. I've read trough most of the pages on this topic and tried searching but can't really find clear instructions what's from. Am I maybe missing some cydia prequisites? Just have what came with the iElegance package.

Hopefully below are screenshots of how it is looking currently for me (not very good), and I've also tried Summerboard instead of Winterboard. Would really love any help with this and it would also be a perfect introduction (formally as registered to the site!
    I'm actually having the same problem, anyone have any ideas?

Yep it seems the problems is that there's too little space between the icon rows. I've tried multiple combinations for that. Having the issue on both iElegance and Elite Pro themes.

Quote Originally Posted by icfantv View Post

--adam
    I'm having the same problem. Also iPhone 4.

Also when I click on icons the shaded part that acknowledges the click is off center and looks really bad.

Otherwise I love it

Is it too much to ask to get help for the problem with this theme? Bought two theme's in vain? I'm glad to show support but if I've got some themes I'd like to get them working..

People have asked these questions also in new threads on General forums and there people always saying "you should post this in the official thread" and when it's now posted to official thread nobody is replying in a week? wazzup wit dat?

found a very simple solution to this problem, took a while to figure out the problem but here it is.
    1.download "dockflow for ipod"
    2.get inside your phone with a ssh program, a easy one that works fast is "iFunBox"
    4.get inside /library/themes/pro.theme/icons
    5.save the file app store.png & cydia.png & safari.png somewhere on your computer
    6.get inside /library/themes/dockflow for iPod.theme/Icons
    7.drag the file app store.png & cydia.png & safari.png inside the folder
    8. respring and finish! you wont have the original ielegance pro dock but it still looks great

(if you have photoshop you can make your own icons instead of using the original ones)
    enjoy

Asking a knob question ad it's hard to read through 150 pages so....does this work with iOS 4?

Quote Originally Posted by ss4adib View Post
    Asking a knob question ad it's hard to read through 150 pages so....does this work with iOS 4?
    it will, just follow my instructions and it will work fine, its just the dock that has a minor problem

Quote Originally Posted by lilskaterpunk View Post
    I understand what u mean lol It a little confusing but ill get it.
    So u gonna make an option to enable it? Right on!
    I just need to learn more about the file.plist, I understand somewhat what they do but not really... lol

Thanks for the help again!

Wiki helps me out to understand more lol [ame]http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Property_list[/ame]

EDIT: One more question..

About plist files. What if u just want a simple theme and only change the images.png and have no plist files, is that ok? I think there to enhance settings of certain setups right?
    I cant find any FAQ in any website linked by your signature... could you please provide a direct link to them? Thx
    BTW - Great looking theme! Just bought! But wanna back my icon labels

OMG I feel soooo stupid.
    I finally got it working using "UI functionalities" of WinterBoard.
    I am a WinterBoard noob, and I was completely missing two points:
    1.themes are PROCESSED WITH A TOP-DOWN PRIORITY (top of list=highest priority)
    2.you can move items up&down in the list by dragging them once picked ON THEIR RIGHTSIDE
    So, the solution in my case was to:
    1.drag "PRO Icon Labels" on top
    2.activate it
    3.activate generic "PRO" theme, nr.2 in the list.

Hope this helps some other noob!!

My iPhone is a Part of Me Kaospassageraren's Avatar
    Thanks

Hi everybody Sweden here..got some problems with My calculator and dialer..it wont skin and i really would like some help with that. Thanks a million for a otherwise great theme.

Im using an ip4 btw..and while im at it : is there a way to make the folders look the same as the icons..thanks again
    Last edited by Kaospassageraren; 2010-08-18 at 03:16 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Totally sexy and flashy.

I simply can't get the icons to line up, nomatter what I do, they just place themselves over the clock.
    I tried to email and PM the creator, but no response
    Btw I'm using an iPhone 3G with IOS 4,00

Quote Originally Posted by Kaospassageraren View Post
    Hi everybody Sweden here..got some problems with My calculator and dialer..it wont skin and i really would like some help with that. Thanks a million for a otherwise great theme.

Im using an ip4 btw..and while im at it : is there a way to make the folders look the same as the icons..thanks again
    Om du nu är svensk så säger jag det på svenska.

Dra temat LÄNGST upp i WinterBoard om det inte funkar, så fungerar inte temat med iPhone 4.

Page 106 of 110 FirstFirst ... 65696104105106107108 ... LastLast