Page 105 of 110 FirstFirst ... 55595103104105106107 ... LastLast
Results 2,081 to 2,100 of 2183

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: ..• iElegance •.. •PRO•

Thanks
    Thanked 1,034 Times in 956 Posts

u need to move the PRO CLOCK theme above the Pro.theme

actually move everyone of them above the Pro.theme

2. The Following User Says Thank You to battlecrushr For This Useful Post:

zo6015 (2010-03-30)

Quote Originally Posted by zo6015 View Post
    Hello, I have just have downloaded the iElemental Pro theme through cydia and I love it however I have a few small problems.

I would like to have the clock on the first row I have enabled PRO WP CLock and PRO WP 24HR, but it does not display it. If I am running it on Pro No Shelves then everything seams to be fine but the icons are the standard ones and not the Pro ones.

in the lock Screen I also don't have any slider.
    I have installed SBSetting through cydia but I cannot see any change in winterboard.

Could you please help me out?
    I have uploaded also the screenshots to the screens to see what the problem seams to be.

Thanks in advance

everything you want should be moved and checked above the PRO try that out and see how it looks then
    MBP 13" (Late 2011) OS X Mavericks 10.9
    iPhone 5S 32GB (Silver) iOS 7.0.3
    iPad 2 16GB iOS 7.0.3
    Stay hungry. Stay foolish.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to scoop2mylue For This Useful Post:

zo6015 (2010-03-30)

Thanks, great. everything started to work but the slider. it still does not want to show up on PRO but on PRO NO Shelves.

Is there anywhere I can download some icons? I've read that there are thousands of them. I wouldn't want to bother someone every time I am installing a new application to try to find the right icon for it.

Cheers.
    Last edited by zo6015; 2010-03-30 at 01:21 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

look in the ielegance icons thread there is two links on the first page and that's where you can also request any

iPhone? More like MyPhone plasmakirby's Avatar
    Thanks

much better than elite in my opinion...but both are great! excellent work

NOOB here... I cant seem to locate which folder the weathericon pro theme goes in. searching is not doing well. any help would be great!

Quote Originally Posted by hivelydoug View Post
    NOOB here... I cant seem to locate which folder the weathericon pro theme goes in. searching is not doing well. any help would be great!
    Bundles/com.apple.springboard
    iPad 2 16GB iOS 7.0.3

so thats where i drop the PRO weathericon.theme folder in ssh? I am really sorry for the dumb question. very new to the whole thing.

so thats where i drop the PRO weathericon.theme folder in ssh? I am really sorry for the dumb question. very new to the whole thing.
    this is where you drop the icons for the live weather icons....if you check the weathericon.theme above everthing else you wont need to ssh
    iPad 2 16GB iOS 7.0.3

12. The Following User Says Thank You to scoop2mylue For This Useful Post:

hivelydoug (2010-04-02)

finally got it working. dumped the icons, and now it looks like the rest. I appreciate it!

finally got it working. dumped the icons, and now it looks like the rest. I appreciate it!
    glad to hear
    iPad 2 16GB iOS 7.0.3

awesome theme, just one small problem, i notice the battery parcentage some of the numbers are not align nicely, is there a way to fix that?

When i'm texting and turn it to landscape my background doesnt change size? is there a fix for this? I am on ielegance not pro.

the SMS background jus stays one size it doesn't auto fill that space when turnt to landscape but of you get a big enough background your problem would be solved.....

try this one and it will look right
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -smsbackground.png  
    Last edited by scoop2mylue; 2010-05-01 at 04:40 AM.

hey i saw that you were helping this guy and im trying to do the same thing.. any chance you could shoot me the same file please...

Unhappy Not working icons and power...
    Hi everyone, this is my 1st post in this forum, please be nice . After a few years/models of iPhones, when I've seen the iElegance Pro theme, I finaly decided to give it a go...the iElegance Pro is simply amazing, brilliant theme!! But I'm having a few problems...

1. Icons, I simply can't manage to see the PRO theme icons(only the normal ones are there)...I'm using IphoneBrowser to get into the iPhone file system, they are where they are supposed to be(...PRO.theme/icons), they have the right names, I really don't understand what I'm doing wrong ...I deleted everything, installed again, move options up/down, don't know, I really need someone to help me, go through all the little steps, it must be something really stupid...please, help!! (Note: I bought the 24k theme as well and funny enough, with that theme everything works perfectly...unfortunately, I don't like as much as the iLegance Pro)

2. Less annoying, I don't have any "charging screen"...when i connect the iPhone to the power, gives me the unlock screen with the unlock music and nothing more(btw, I love all the different sounds)...

I'm in 3.1.2 firmware. In Winterboard only have these options:
    PRO Slider
    PRO No Shelves
    PRO
    (exact order)

Many thanks in advance for your help.

Its really great.
    Congratulation for this theme

Thanks!

Rsemedo- enable summerboard mode in winterboard let me know

Quote Originally Posted by barsoverbeats View Post
    Thanks!

Rsemedo- enable summerboard mode in winterboard let me know
    I knew it would be a easy fix ....many thanks, all working now.

hi bars...i have bought this theme...and was thinking if there is any way so that i can auto create icons with this theme and is there any way by which i can make the reflections not be there...besides from having to create from the psd template.

Page 105 of 110 FirstFirst ... 55595103104105106107 ... LastLast