Page 104 of 110 FirstFirst ... 45494102103104105106 ... LastLast
Results 2,061 to 2,080 of 2183

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: ..• iElegance •.. •PRO•

You dont active SBSettings in Winterboard, you active SBSettings in SBSettings-More-Manage Themes

If you turned off your battery percentage in SBSettings it will not show. Turn it back on

Quote Originally Posted by barsoverbeats View Post
    You dont active SBSettings in Winterboard, you active SBSettings in SBSettings-More-Manage Themes

If you turned off your battery percentage in SBSettings it will not show. Turn it back on
    Thx for all ur help BEER IS ON THE WAY!!!

how did you clear the bottom and get the clock on there?

Quote Originally Posted by camaros View Post
    how did you clear the bottom and get the clock on there?
    Not sure where you see the clock on the bottom, post a pic of it. To clear an area for the clock though, use the app iBlank to create blank icons to place where the clock goes.

I found the discussion about icons, is there any place with different wallpapers or clock wallpapers that would still match/work with this theme?

You can use manulally place any wallpaper you like. You may have to do some slight plist modding due to me making the taskbar tine matching the wallpaper when using the "wallpaper clock" options (larger topmost clock)

Otherwise, just replac the "Wallpaper.png" in the /PRO.theme/ directory

7. The Following User Says Thank You to barsoverbeats For This Useful Post:

jjk454ss (2010-03-04)

You can use manulally place any wallpaper you like. You may have to do some slight plist modding due to me making the taskbar tine matching the wallpaper when using the "wallpaper clock" options (larger topmost clock)

Otherwise, just replac the "Wallpaper.png" in the /PRO.theme/ directory
    OK, thanks. I'm not any good at creating my own, I was hoping maybe others had made some and had a place to share. What I'd really like is an option to change the style of the clock. Thanks again. It's really great to be able to ask for help here and always get a quick response.

Green Apple
    Thanks

No problem whatsoever! You need to install a program called iBlank to clear the space for the wallpaper clock. Open iBlank and create 4 "blanks" per page that you have. So if you have 5 pages of applications then you would make 20 "blanks"

Once you have created your needed blanks you will need to move them to the top row of each page to clear the space for the clock. You move blanks just as you move your regular apps. Click and hold on any icon, until they all start to wiggle. Then drag the blank icons to the tops.

I hope this helps!

Additionally you can install blanknull from cydia to make sure that the "blanks" that you just created do not open a blank safari webpage when touched
    Great skin bars, I just bought it, thanks

a suggestion for the idiots out their like me, and all my fellow idiots on your official page: ModMyi.com | iElegance PRO

add the your above quote to your FAQ page on your site

this sounds like common thought to do this,, but i was lost for hours trying to mess with the order in winterboard and setting everywhere else, even started searching but had a hard time choosing my keywords to search with,, and eventually i found your above quote.. and fixed my problem in 10 seconds.

im ok from now on, but i know many will not be in the future or currently

awsome theme,, well worth it to me
    thanks again, keep it up

iElegance autocreate coming soon... LOOK out

BARS u will take all my clients from me with that and I will be outta work rofl

i was wondering when you were going to get around to that.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to TRUCKINLOW For This Useful Post:

barsoverbeats (2010-03-10)

Im still in a major pickle with it though. I have ported all of the Icons, however they will be a bit smaller than the original PRO icons. SOOO what I am facing is alot of people who have already manually created thousands of custom icons.

well the auto create will just cater to a different crowd and scoop keeps his job!

17. The Following User Says Thank You to TRUCKINLOW For This Useful Post:

scoop2mylue (2010-03-10)

I am so happy you are doing autocreate icons

iPhone? More like MyPhone Tazzaras's Avatar
    Thanks

is the autocreate of iElegance here yet?
    Go Gators!!!

i don't know if it's in this thread my guess would be the first page but I know it's posted in the icons request thread it's in the last couple of pages

Yeah the files are in the ielegance icons thread. I'm not sure how I could do it with Cydia as the icon size is a bit different.... So all of the current icons will need to be redone

Default Ielegance Pro Icons
    can someone help me with the following icons?
    Bill Pal,Words With Friends, 2do,ebay,and loopt mix.
    Thanks in advance

Hello, I have just have downloaded the iElemental Pro theme through cydia and I love it however I have a few small problems.

I would like to have the clock on the first row I have enabled PRO WP CLock and PRO WP 24HR, but it does not display it. If I am running it on Pro No Shelves then everything seams to be fine but the icons are the standard ones and not the Pro ones.

in the lock Screen I also don't have any slider.
    I have installed SBSetting through cydia but I cannot see any change in winterboard.

Could you please help me out?
    I have uploaded also the screenshots to the screens to see what the problem seams to be.

Thanks in advance
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -pablo-001.png   -pablo-002.png   -pablo-003.png  

Page 104 of 110 FirstFirst ... 45494102103104105106 ... LastLast