Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Skinning your KeyPad... This was fun...

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Is it possible to make the LeopardCamo keypad to work in a 1.1.4 iPhone? I have been looking for this skin for ages, and would love to have it in my iPhone. Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by viticio View Post
    Is it possible to make the LeopardCamo keypad to work in a 1.1.4 iPhone? I have been looking for this skin for ages, and would love to have it in my iPhone. Thanks!
    This entire thread hasn't worked for about the last 4 firmwares.

Quote Originally Posted by Jasper44 View Post
    This entire thread hasn't worked for about the last 4 firmwares.
    yeah... so why's it still even open? 1.1.1 and under are almost obsolete... maybe there are a few running 1.1.3 still but this topic is a waste of space and get hopes built up for nothing

mods, please close this!

my uikit framework folder didnt even contain a file called standardqwerty.artwork
    ???
    I put the camo standardqwerty file in there and it didnt change anything ive rebooted , restarted my spring board nothing

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Milce For This Useful Post:

Shawcross (2008-06-05)

Quote Originally Posted by hackiphone View Post
    Blue Keyboard finally here for FW 1.1.1

http://www.modmyi.com/forums/downloa...o=file&id=5811
    anyone gonna make this blue one, the camo and the inverted black one for 1.1.3..thats the only thing i miss from 1.0.2

TIA

Iam sorry to say this but iam going where your saying to go when i SSH into my phone and i am pretty good at finding and modding my phone already like you are but i can't find that file, all i got are Keyboar-Common.artwork and Keyboard-Latin.artwork in there, is it because iam on a 1.1.4? are you ever going to make one for this filmware cause i really want the inverted black keypad.

Can the Camoleopard work in 2.0? If can, would you guys be able to attach the open .artwork file so we can just download from here and install in the iphone?

Thanks

I did it as I read it but now my keyboard is messed up on some apps. On iRealSMS my keyboard is squiggly. I tried to fix replace it but seem to still see it squiggly. What am I doing wrong and/or how can i put back my original keyboard?

It is Keyboard-StandardQWERTY.artwork.. but my iphone has two files Keyboard-Common.artwork and Keyboard-Latin.artwork. so how do I change my keyboard? I copied Keyboard-StandardQWERTY.artwork in (without delete latin and common) and it does not work.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345