Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Skinning your KeyPad... This was fun...

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Bloody awesome. Rocking the camo one now! Any chance of getting a camo dialer to match? The camo "dialer" for editing contacts is such a tease....
    Only slightly mobile phone obsessed.
    Apple iPhone 8GB (1.1.4)/Panasonic VIERA P905i (Red, JP), Sharp 903SH (Red, Euro)...and many, many more before lol
    http://moov4.net/

| RS Feedback | eBay Feedback | HoFo Feedback |

oooo s**t!!! i'm not able to install it on my PC, and i want it.. someone can help me?? pleaseeeeeee

Hi,
    In the installation instructions, it says:
    This File is the factory replacement keyboard. The file gets placed in the /System/Library/Frameworks/UIKit.framework

Does that mean we just have to put the file there or replace an existing one? coz I cannot find an existing Keyboard-StandardQWERTY.artwork file under /System/Library/Frameworks/UIKit.framework.

Thanks in advance for any help.

yea i dont see that certain file either

Are you running firmware 1.1.1? If so, then you need to do a little research. The only keyboard that is reconfigured to work with 1.1.1. is Aqwoah's keyboard.

Reako

Yes, I do have 1.1.1. It was not mentioned that this is for only for firmwares below 1.1.1...

I have 1.1.2 ... and cannot find the file to replace, plz help! I want to have this!!!

I just have:
    Keyboard-common.artwork
    Keyboard-Japanese.artwork
    Keyboard-Latin.artwork
    Other.artwork
    Last edited by viP4x; 2007-12-06 at 12:37 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

No keyboards work with FW 1.1.2. Sorry bud.

Reako

lol, that explains everything thought i was stupid (A)

Hmmmmmm i wonder if someone will manage 1.1.2

iPhone? More like MyPhone yomommah's Avatar
    Thanks

Cant wait till these are a install src cuz i cant get them to download using my safari dl plugin and i havent put my comp 2gether yet... Works on everything else but mmi's dl place though... Weird

Loring, you ever gonna re-issue your installer source??
    http://modmyi.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=69185&dateline=119575  6040

Default 1.1.1 keyboard
    So this does not work on 1.1.1?.. because i copied the file ( including the .jpg files, wasnt sure what to do with them) andd restarted.. and nothing happend.

i placed it where it told me to but it still didnt work am i supposed to switch it with another thing or am i juss supposed to place it their with everything else? sorry.......

Quote Originally Posted by uPhone559 View Post
    wtf its just a black background even when i put the original back....
    i got same thing! worried!

plz help, i have no keyboard now!

eh well, i just restored...now back to plain jane
    Last edited by andrunious; 2008-02-29 at 06:36 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

very cool

edit: running 1.1.4 and it doesn't seem to work...?
    Last edited by Ximpostrxx; 2008-03-19 at 05:43 AM.

That Is So Sweet Thanks Alot Man

hey i cant find the file in /System/Library/Frameworks/UIKit.framework in 1.1.4 using ZiPhone's method and am using a 16 gig ipod touuch and I cannot find the file to replace in /System/Library/Frameworks/UIKit.framework

I even put the file in, jpg in, new folder with jpg and file, and does not work. i think it is because of 1.1.4 but how can i get the camo leopard to work?

bump
    Last edited by trpcltrbl; 2008-03-17 at 04:45 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

library/frameworks/UIkit.framework folder
    umm..is it a problem that i dont have this folder?
    i have the library/frameworks/summerboard.frameworks folder tho... is that the folder i should be using?

I have been told it doesnt work on nething over 1.1.1....i have 1.1.4 as well. So we must wait basically

i'm on 1.1.3, doesn't work. theres not even a file named that in my UIKit folder to replace.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast