Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Skinning your KeyPad... This was fun...

Please tell me you can change the key layout as well!!! I need the Dvorak Simplified Keyboard layout!

Quote Originally Posted by dharma4815lost View Post
    Please tell me you can change the key layout as well!!! I need the Dvorak Simplified Keyboard layout!

here...

haha. Just kidding. I wish We could alter the button touch areas
    Loring Studios Graphic Design Company | Serving the world, one cool job at a time.
    Graphic Design | Vehicle Wraps | Website Design | Large Format Printing

iPhone? More like MyPhone Shimizu1006's Avatar
    Thanks

So if we want to make our own keyboards, do we need to edit all 100 some images or are there a select few we can change?
    Sent From My iPhone

Quote Originally Posted by Shimizu1006 View Post
    So if we want to make our own keyboards, do we need to edit all 100 some images or are there a select few we can change?
    If you want a unified skin, matching throughout the phone, edit them all. Enjoy!

iPhone? More like MyPhone Shimizu1006's Avatar
    Thanks

wow. ok. :-|
    Sent From My iPhone

Quote Originally Posted by Shimizu1006 View Post
    Well.. You pretty much need to edit them all. There are some slight differences in the keypads to allow for characters. And if you dont do them all.. they wont match.
    Loring Studios Graphic Design Company | Serving the world, one cool job at a time.

Great job on the skin. I think they both are awesome, but there seems to be a slight issue. When you press the keys in landscape mode, you will see a white line next to the letter you press. I noticed that the problem is related to both skins. Not a big issue, but just thought that I'd let you know. Thanks again for the fantastic skins.

Quote Originally Posted by dragon4ever View Post
    Great job on the skin. I think they both are awesome, but there seems to be a slight issue. When you press the keys in landscape mode, you will see a white line next to the letter you press. I noticed that the problem is related to both skins. Not a big issue, but just thought that I'd let you know. Thanks again for the fantastic skins.

Ya. If you read the rest of the tread you will note we know that =) I've been on this all morning. I have a fix.

Update

Check page one =) Added another keypad with fixed "Zoomed" keys
    Last edited by LoringStudios; 2007-09-25 at 05:30 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Now if you made an inverted blue keypad, I would be all over it.

Reako

Former Owner / Founder of ModMyi Kyle Matthews's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,905 Times in 1,247 Posts

Fix the blue one.

lol
    Last edited by Kyle Matthews; 2007-09-26 at 05:15 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

↑ ↑ ↓ ↓ ← → ← → B A [select] [start] Kyle Matthews

Quote Originally Posted by poetic_folly View Post
    Fix the blue one.

lol
    I got your back in the am.

Former Owner / Founder of ModMyi Kyle Matthews's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,905 Times in 1,247 Posts

Holla.

↑ ↑ ↓ ↓ ← → ← → B A [select] [start] Kyle Matthews

nice, keep up the good work and hopefully there will be a way to also change the top portion so it matches with the keypad. thanks again....

Quote Originally Posted by technomarina View Post
    nice, keep up the good work and hopefully there will be a way to also change the top portion so it matches with the keypad. thanks again....

There is =) Look here. I've been finding the image embeded in the artwork files.. Click to see tread (thread for Poetic) here >Image Artwork

has the blue keypad version been fixed yet? the part where when you press the key, it shows up white marks around it.

Quote Originally Posted by itsjdmyo View Post
    has the blue keypad version been fixed yet? the part where when you press the key, it shows up white marks around it.
    Same question... but not a big deal... thanks for spending soooo much time editing the 100+ files... Hehe

I love Blueeeee. Nice job LS.

Reako

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast