Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 40 of 90

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: Skinning your KeyPad... This was fun...

  1. #21
    Loring, you are my hero.

    Thank you for your work.

  2. #22
    iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    The Valley
    Posts
    201
    Thanks
    14
    Thanked 10 Times in 10 Posts

    Once again Loring, thanks man.

  3. #23
    My iPhone is a Part of Me zinjen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Scottsdale, AZ
    Posts
    996
    Thanks
    137
    Thanked 242 Times in 140 Posts

    I downloaded the file and put it in my /System/Library/Frameworks/UIKit.framework folder and the skin changed but i can't figure how to see it in landscape view... i assumed turning the phone would of done it but its not working... anyone know ?

  4. #24
    Hm, mine works in landscape mode.. Weird.

  5. #25
    My iPhone is a Part of Me zinjen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Scottsdale, AZ
    Posts
    996
    Thanks
    137
    Thanked 242 Times in 140 Posts

    yah i can't figure it out.. i've tried using different springboards, restarting the phone etc... and it wont work. Just looks like a blue skin without the capability of landscape ;(

  6. #26
    iPhone? More like MyPhone DarkDragonAn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    MD
    Posts
    133
    Thanks
    2
    Thanked 6 Times in 6 Posts

    I have being working on the samething, but you had out before I did. I was going start this weekends, but power to you. Notthing but love. Good job take care

  7. #27
    Quote Originally Posted by zinjen View Post
    yah i can't figure it out.. i've tried using different springboards, restarting the phone etc... and it wont work. Just looks like a blue skin without the capability of landscape ;(
    This does not landscape your sms. I wish! But your safari will work with the landscape keypads.
    Psshh. I wish I had skills to rotate the sms pad!



    Quote Originally Posted by DarkDragonAn View Post
    I have being working on the samething, but you had out before I did. I was going start this weekends, but power to you. Notthing but love. Good job take care
    Well. I cheated and scripted them. lol If you are doing a full custom keypad you are way ahead of me. If only I had the time..
    Loring Studios Graphic Design Company | Serving the world, one cool job at a time.
    Graphic Design | Vehicle Wraps | Website Design | Large Format Printing

  8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to LoringStudios For This Useful Post:

    uPhone559 (2007-09-25), vertu (2007-09-24)

  9. #28
    wtf its just a black background even when i put the original back....
    Hit Thanks!

  10. #29
    This is a great mod, MMi rocks!

    When asked what he would say to the columbine killers, Marilyn Manson said, "I would say nothing to them. I would listen to what they have to say, because that's what nobody else did" from the movie Farenheit 9/11

  11. #30
    Looks great, I love the Camo. Looks even better once its on the phone too.

    Thx Loring


    Request for when you are bored: SNOW CAMO

  12. #31
    My only concern is when you press the button, and it enlarges the key to notify you of which one is pressed, I am getting this small white box around the bottom of the button. I think this may be the glitch you are referring to??

    Reako

  13. #32
    I dunno Uphone???



    Quote Originally Posted by Reako View Post
    My only concern is when you press the button, and it enlarges the key to notify you of which one is pressed, I am getting this small white box around the bottom of the button. I think this may be the glitch you are referring to??

    Reako

    Yes! I have fixed it on the camo version and will get the MMi version fixed when I get a minute. =)
    Loring Studios Graphic Design Company | Serving the world, one cool job at a time.
    Graphic Design | Vehicle Wraps | Website Design | Large Format Printing

  14. The Following User Says Thank You to LoringStudios For This Useful Post:

    uPhone559 (2007-09-25)

  15. #33
    i replaced the mmi file and it doesnt work
    havnt tried the camo one yet, ill wait a while to try again
    Hit Thanks!

  16. #34
    Quote Originally Posted by uPhone559 View Post
    i replaced the mmi file and it doesnt work
    havnt tried the camo one yet, ill wait a while to try again
    You gotta reset springboard from Summerboard.. Or reboot your phone for it to work. Try that =)
    Oh. Make sure it transfers. It takes like 5 mins
    Loring Studios Graphic Design Company | Serving the world, one cool job at a time.
    Graphic Design | Vehicle Wraps | Website Design | Large Format Printing

  17. The Following User Says Thank You to LoringStudios For This Useful Post:

    uPhone559 (2007-09-25)

  18. #35
    5 min LOL, ok ill try again!
    Hit Thanks!

  19. #36
    I cannot find the /framworks folder..i have Library, but cannot find Frameworks.

    Where would this be, do i hv to download that Shop?

  20. #37
    Quote Originally Posted by bigvaderb View Post
    I cannot find the /framworks folder..i have Library, but cannot find Frameworks.

    Where would this be, do i hv to download that Shop?
    Frameworks is under /System/Library

  21. #38
    yes, but there is no Frameworks folder, it skips from Cookies to Installer, no F at all

  22. #39
    I think you may be in the wrong Library folder. The folder that my Frameworks folder is in doesn't contain a Cookies or Installer folder. Make sure you start at the VERY root of the directories. Then go to System/Library/Frameworks.

  23. #40
    Thanks for the heads up LS. I didn't notice it at first but I saw it slightly on accident. Take your time fixing it, you've done enough for this community. KUDOS!!

    Reako

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •