Page 23 of 24 FirstFirst ... 1321222324 LastLast
Results 441 to 460 of 480

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: [PREVIEW] LOPEARD 3.0 horizontal Leopard

  1. #441
    My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Posts
    805
    Thanks
    414
    Thanked 107 Times in 79 Posts

    edited for stupidity
    Last edited by tattoojack; 2009-08-09 at 09:56 PM.

  2. #442
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Munich, Germany
    Posts
    506
    Thanks
    9
    Thanked 178 Times in 71 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by 8ballbih View Post
    Download
    zSHARE - Lopeard 3.0.7z

    Download Folder content
    • Lopeard_3_0_BETA_1c
    • Setup.spbk
    • instructions_Lopeard_3_0_Beta_1b.pdf


    Only done this because the developer was being a *****

    Enjoy


    thank this litte ******

    I will stop developing immediately

  3. #443
    idk why u would stop developing
    as a developer u have to learn to deal with piracy
    there is no true fight against it..
    even the biggest software companies in the world have to deal with their work being pirated
    u shouldnt quit developing something just because of some pirates on the forum

    but i understand ur decision
    i know how that it is to put hours into software
    and someone steals it and pirates it
    Last edited by dpayne14; 2009-08-09 at 10:55 PM.

  4. #444
    you are only quitting because your profit scam just ended

    anyone remember Zibri?
    donations for betas
    free final?
    yeah right!

    there was never gonna be a final

    WAAAAAAAAAAY to big to be a cydia install.
    and it relies on 6 other apps.

    you are makin money off other peoples work.
    What's your problem ? Are you retarded or smthing?
    What profit ?? You asked for donations he gave you.. Do you even know
    what donation means ? You donate because you respect someones work and
    you support him.. Even if he never finish the project you cant ask your
    money back.. He didnt make anyone pay for this beautiful theme and i am sure that all theese who paid didn't regret it..

    @Pear-phone
    Don't get angry m8, keep doing your job and let them say anything
    they want.. You can't avoid a leak of your stuff.. Not even big companies
    can but that doesn't mean that you should stop.. Keep updating and you will find more supporters for your work, that's for sure..

  5. #445
    iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Long Island, New York
    Posts
    245
    Thanks
    21
    Thanked 69 Times in 35 Posts

    I think Pear-phone should have kept this all under wraps until it was VERY close to being completed because as he said in the other forum posted, he finds beta testing to be annoying and it would have been a lot easier for him to beta test and spend more time working on the theme as a whole without interuption if he just worked on it in his spare time in private.

    Instead of doing this, he chose to show his theme off and caved into countless people begging for a beta of it and this eventually lead to his work getting leaked, it was bound to happen by this course of action and I'm surprised it didn't happen sooner.

  6. The Following User Says Thank You to Luppin For This Useful Post:

    tattoojack (2009-08-09)

  7. #446
    This is all getting out of hand..

    I can see your point Pear but you wont stop it being leaked, i personally would never leak because i know how much work goes into it etc. But theres always gonna be one who dont give a crap.

    Its unfair to stop it from all of us whove donated and are enjoying the theme.

    Keep up the good work and people will still donate if they like, im sure of it.. For example, most the cydia store apps are leaked on xsellize and stuff like that but people still buy..

    If they like it, the honest people will pay

  8. #447
    iPhoneaholic danvicente's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    planet earth
    Posts
    364
    Thanks
    9
    Thanked 27 Times in 25 Posts

    jesus christ! Everybody chill out!! I would like to see this theme to be developed. All you need to do is take this person off of the list. Also you may want to put the beta on rapidshare links that are limited to say 10 downloads or 24 hours (its been a while since i used rapidshare to upload) or consider a password. Either way do not discontinue the development of this theme.

    as for tattoojack get a life... you have just lost all of your respect in this forum which is a shame because your rank shows that you have been here for a while
    17" MacBook Pro
    G5
    iPhone 3GS 16G 3.1 Jailbroken//AT&T
    follow me on [email protected]

  9. #448
    Quote Originally Posted by danvicente View Post
    jesus christ! Everybody chill out!! I would like to see this theme to be developed. All you need to do is take this person off of the list. Also you may want to put the beta on rapidshare links that are limited to say 10 downloads or 24 hours (its been a while since i used rapidshare to upload) or consider a password. Either way do not discontinue the development of this theme.

    as for tattoojack get a life... you have just lost all of your respect in this forum which is a shame because your rank shows that you have been here for a while
    Well said mate!

  10. #449
    My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Posts
    805
    Thanks
    414
    Thanked 107 Times in 79 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by danvicente View Post
    jesus christ! Everybody chill out!! I would like to see this theme to be developed. All you need to do is take this person off of the list. Also you may want to put the beta on rapidshare links that are limited to say 10 downloads or 24 hours (its been a while since i used rapidshare to upload) or consider a password. Either way do not discontinue the development of this theme.

    as for tattoojack get a life... you have just lost all of your respect in this forum which is a shame because your rank shows that you have been here for a while
    oh so YOU count as ALL respect on this forum?
    come on!

    dude is a scammer

    this theme would never have become a single install on cydia and he knew it so he started chargin for betas.

    if you don't know the whole story then sit back down.

    and besides, he started flamin me on both sites as soon as i brought it up.
    I DIDN'T LEAK IT!
    so F you buddy, just cause i am defending the crackers that leaked it doesn't mean i did it.

  11. The Following User Says Thank You to tattoojack For This Useful Post:

    iPhone3GSKilla (2009-08-10)

  12. #450
    iPhoneaholic danvicente's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    planet earth
    Posts
    364
    Thanks
    9
    Thanked 27 Times in 25 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by tattoojack View Post
    oh so YOU count as ALL respect on this forum?
    come on!

    dude is a scammer

    this theme would never have become a single install on cydia and he knew it so he started chargin for betas.

    if you don't know the whole story then sit back down.

    and besides, he started flamin me on both sites as soon as i brought it up.
    I DIDN'T LEAK IT!
    so F you buddy, just cause i am defending the crackers that leaked it doesn't mean i did it.
    I don't care if it is a single install.. Once you go through the SSH install it's totally worth it. And I am sorry YOU lost all of MY respect on this forums. You are right I cannot count other people. He asked for a donation for the beta. I paid to get the beta and future betas. I did this by choice because I wanted it early. For those who have to stoop so low as to steal a theme?? I mean you probably could have donated 50 cents and he would still appreciate it. Cheap basterds

    haha and tattoojack who is iPhone3GSKilla? Do you sign in with fake names and thank yourself and support your own thoughts because nobody else will?
    Last edited by danvicente; 2009-08-10 at 12:54 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    17" MacBook Pro
    G5
    iPhone 3GS 16G 3.1 Jailbroken//AT&T
    follow me on [email protected]

  13. #451
    iPhoneaholic danvicente's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    planet earth
    Posts
    364
    Thanks
    9
    Thanked 27 Times in 25 Posts

    Your letting a lot of people down pear... Please don't stop developing this. Don't punish everyone else for one person's stupidity
    17" MacBook Pro
    G5
    iPhone 3GS 16G 3.1 Jailbroken//AT&T
    follow me on [email protected]

  14. The Following User Says Thank You to danvicente For This Useful Post:

    tattoojack (2009-08-10)

  15. #452
    My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Posts
    805
    Thanks
    414
    Thanked 107 Times in 79 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by danvicente View Post
    I don't care if it is a single install.. Once you go through the SSH install it's totally worth it. And I am sorry YOU lost all of MY respect on this forums. You are right I cannot count other people. He asked for a donation for the beta. I paid to get the beta and future betas. I did this by choice because I wanted it early. For those who have to stoop so low as to steal a theme?? I mean you probably could have donated 50 cents and he would still appreciate it. Cheap basterds
    if thats all it takes to loose ur respect then,
    bye bye respect.
    too bad

    anyway,
    if you read back a page or 3 you will see me applauding him and this theme.
    even let him know i had intended on donating.
    then i saw the install and how much HIS work relies on OUR (the community) testing, help, and input, NOT TO MENTION OTHER PEOPLES APPS THAT HE IS NOT PAYING FOR!

    i bet he hadnt intended on using some of his donations to kick back to bossprefs or any of the other app devs who made HIS work possible.

    thats all.

    and i got almost 2 years on this site and almost 1000 posts plus numerous thanks for one reason and one reason alone.

    I DON'T ******** PEOPLE.
    I TELL IT LIKE IT IS.

    and if you could read the other forum linked, you would know its not me.
    genius
    like i said, until you know the whole story, sit back down.
    Last edited by tattoojack; 2009-08-10 at 12:59 AM.

  16. #453
    Exactly, and at the end of the day weve all donated.. so its not fair to stop it for everyone!

  17. The Following User Says Thank You to guitarfreak26 For This Useful Post:

    tattoojack (2009-08-10)

  18. #454
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Munich, Germany
    Posts
    506
    Thanks
    9
    Thanked 178 Times in 71 Posts

    btw... I am using free apps... yes
    I wanted to use stacks so I donated for the ALPHA version.. (yes I also donate or pay for apps) and if stacks is released it will probably be paid and I will definately buy it.
    I spent more than 200$ in the appstore.

    (now don't tell me you spent the same amount or more in the appstore but don't have 1$ to donate for my work)

    It's a lot of work developing this theme.
    I even had donators under 1$ and they also got the beta version...


    here is the link to the beta...

    http://bubedamepixelass.de/Lopeard_3_0_BETA_1c.zip

    so you can all have it....

    Since it's never going to be finished....

  19. #455
    iPhoneaholic danvicente's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    planet earth
    Posts
    364
    Thanks
    9
    Thanked 27 Times in 25 Posts

    only beta 1C is leaked So it is likey a new donator. Also Pear should continue because he can easily package the theme with some form of encryption at least to identify crackers and prevent it from happening in further releases.

    However Pear.. If you do intend to stop creating this theme after everyone has donated to you I think you should remove your title here as "Theme Creator" at least for now..
    17" MacBook Pro
    G5
    iPhone 3GS 16G 3.1 Jailbroken//AT&T
    follow me on [email protected]

  20. #456
    Retired Moderator StealthBravo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    TX  Follow me @StealthBravo
    Posts
    32,474
    Thanks
    44
    Thanked 5,329 Times in 3,113 Posts

    This fight stops now. iPhone3GSKilla has been banned. Infractions have been handed out to both sides of the fight. Posts have been deleted. Pear-phone, I understand you frustration with this but unfortunately piracy is always going to be an issue for developers. I hope you will continue to work on this project because I do think it is one of the best themes thus far.

    iPhone3GSKilla, your post were way over the line and now you are gone.

    tattoojack, I know you are never one to back down from a fight but please let this go. I understand where you are coming from on this. Donations for betas are not donations really, they are payments. That being said, I don't have a problem with paying for betas.


    Everyone else, in case you didn't know it, there is a button under everybody's name that sends an alert to moderators to come check it out. Please use it. This thing would have ended a long time ago.

  21. #457
    My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Posts
    805
    Thanks
    414
    Thanked 107 Times in 79 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Pear-phone View Post
    btw... I am using free apps... yes
    I wanted to use stacks so I donated for the ALPHA version.. (yes I also donate or pay for apps) and if stacks is released it will probably be paid and I will definately buy it.
    I spent more than 200$ in the appstore.

    (now don't tell me you spent the same amount or more in the appstore but don't have 1$ to donate for my work)

    It's a lot of work developing this theme.
    I even had donators under 1$ and they also got the beta version...


    here is the link to the beta...

    http://bubedamepixelass.de/Lopeard_3_0_BETA_1c.zip

    so you can all have it....

    Since it's never going to be finished....

    still no reason to quit, but whatever makes you happy.


    i wonder if apple considered quitting development on the iphone when they heard it had been jailbroke?

    edited for stealthbravo's sake
    and i am walkin away out of respect for stealth alone.

  22. #458
    Yeah i personally think its bad to stop developing now after so many donations..

    Personally rapidshare sounded good to me, limit the amount of downloads.. tht way it doesnt matter if its leaked.. cus they wont be able to download it..

    Its really unfair to just stop

  23. #459
    this is getting outta hand, @pear please dont stop updating this theme, just take it in stride and keep going, i know you've been working on this for months because ive been following the posts and the youtube updates for weeks now, this theme is the reason i joined this forum. honestly, it would really suck if you stopped now because your so close to perfection. if this was released in CYDIA you would be famous because this theme is damn near a new OS, and the first of its kind, my advice keep going, F**k those who leaked, finish the theme and if need be sell it in CYDIA, but PLEASE DO NOT STOP NOW!

  24. #460
    Yeah, and people will still buy anyway!

    Just keep going pear mate you have alot of fans after this theme

Page 23 of 24 FirstFirst ... 1321222324 LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •