Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
Results 101 to 109 of 109

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: *** [RELEASE] Chromium && Chroumium.Red ***

  1. #101
    When you do another Cydia update can you add icons for:

    TwitterFon
    Geo-Defense
    ToneFX


    Thanks for the awesome theme!

  2. #102
    Quote Originally Posted by killahov View Post
    lookin sweet on my iphone

    This one looks great! Could you post a link to the wallpaper and the icons you used?

  3. #103
    Quote Originally Posted by michaeljk View Post
    This one looks great! Could you post a link to the wallpaper and the icons you used?
    I would like them too :P

  4. #104


    Love it

    Text icons made by myself, if anyone wants them I'll upload. I thought your font was a little too blurry. Dock icons are from another theme...forget which if anyone wants me to find them just ask.

    (I wanted all icons are one line, some use abreviations as you can see)

  5. #105
    Quote Originally Posted by nickehyz View Post


    Love it

    Text icons made by myself, if anyone wants them I'll upload. I thought your font was a little too blurry. Dock icons are from another theme...forget which if anyone wants me to find them just ask.

    (I wanted all icons are one line, some use abreviations as you can see)
    could you make me some, they look awesome a list of some i need is above, if thats ok

  6. #106
    what font is used to make the icons for this theme? is it created in photoshop?

  7. #107
    Quote Originally Posted by skyline_2k7 View Post
    what font is used to make the icons for this theme? is it created in photoshop?
    it`s called 5x5dots, it is included in the dummy package
    and yes, it is of course made in photoshop.

    And, sry to you all guys, I have no time anymore to support
    this theme.

  8. #108
    its a great theme, bar a few icons... shame.

    all the best for the future

  9. #109
    Really like this theme, any thoughts on Chromium.blue?

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •