Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Pimp My iPhone: My Mockups

Talking Pimp My iPhone: My Mockups *Updated* 9/27
    I値l be posting my mockups of iPhone themes in this thread and I値l release them as soon as I get an iPhone on my hands. Unfortunately, the Jesus Phone won稚 be available in stores (here in Spain) until Christmas or even later.
    Please note: The mockups are still wip. The final result my differ from the mockup.

Here are the first 3 ones. Hope you like them.

Could somebody please send me the YouTube icon?
    Last edited by iPimp; 2007-09-25 at 01:03 PM.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to iPimp For This Useful Post:

uPhone559 (2007-09-22)

iPhone? More like MyPhone chancre_scolex's Avatar
    Thanks

Im not very fond of the first one, but the others are AMAZING. Its great to see some original themes. I hope these will be available in the near future

And the youtube icon can be found in the downloads section
    I've got two states of mind, stoned and asleep

very cool! please upload
    Hit Thanks!

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Very nice man! I was trying to make a wood/western theme myself, but it didn't look nearly as nice as your's. Good job, looking forward to a release.

we have to wait til christmas to download your theme's lol
    you should definently upload them to the download section before theres a riot!
    Hit Thanks!

My iPhone is a Part of Me Sidetalker's Avatar
    Thanks

they're awesome dude but your gonna have to work out the calender...as of now the only way to get rid of that nasty number is to mask over it with another icon near to it...(or far its just easier near) hopefully by the time you get your iphone some genius will have found painintheasscalendernumber.png and made all of our lives a little easier but until then you're going to have problems creating your themes as you imagined them :/

Thanks for the comments. I got another one for you. It was inspired by the new Wifi music store icon and the new apple space theme.

My iPhone is a Part of Me lifesmymachine's Avatar
    Thanks

sweet! can't wait till they are posted
    Attached Images Attached Images    
    "The glory is not in never falling, but in rising every time you fall."

Thanks... and thanks for the icons!

Dude I Need Those Icons From The Last One !!!!!!!!!!!!

post this theme! you know you want to... lol
    seriously looks sick!
    Hit Thanks!

These are obviously not in the making and will never be posted. Doesn't take a genious to figure that one out.

wishful thinking.... ;P

we don't need your sarcasm
    Hit Thanks!

My iPhone is a Part of Me Sidetalker's Avatar
    Thanks

These are obviously not in the making and will never be posted. Doesn't take a genious to figure that one out.
    and whys that? (sorry im not a genius :/)

Quote Originally Posted by timliora View Post
    huh? what?! lol

Quote Originally Posted by chancre_scolex View Post
    Im not very fond of the first one, but the others are AMAZING. Its great to see some original themes. I hope these will be available in the near future

And the youtube icon can be found in the downloads section

personally love the concept of the first one . One suggestion though. Make every other row's icons curve the OPPOSITE way. Yanno.. So they'd fit in like a curvy puzzle peice, if that makes sense. Like the first row having a hyperbolic shape and the next row having an oval-like shape and then alternate

Only downside is users wouldn't be able to pick their own preferred order of icon arrangement

Quote Originally Posted by jujubeanser View Post
    personally love the concept of the first one . One suggestion though. Make every other row's icons curve the OPPOSITE way. Yanno.. So they'd fit in like a curvy puzzle peice, if that makes sense. Like the first row having a hyperbolic shape and the next row having an oval-like shape and then alternate

Only downside is users wouldn't be able to pick their own preferred order of icon arrangement
    I thought about doing 4 versions for every icon. People could then just choose the right ones. For now, this concept is on hold, as apparently, the calendar icon can't be done.

bump! cuz this guy has some cool theme's! when are you going to relase the neon theme???
    Hit Thanks!

I'm really busy and I'm planning to finish the Space Theme first, adding some 3rd party app icons. Btw, does anyone know how I have to name the icons in order to replace the original ones (I'm talking about 3rd party apps)

Quote Originally Posted by iPimp View Post
    I'm really busy and I'm planning to finish the Space Theme first, adding some 3rd party app icons. Btw, does anyone know how I have to name the icons in order to replace the original ones (I'm talking about 3rd party apps)
    What third party apps are you making? If you give me a list of what icons you're creating, I can list the file names for you.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast