Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Stock iPhone SummerBoard Theme

Default Stock iPhone SummerBoard Theme
    I just couldn't wait.
    This theme is for showing your iPhone to people that are overwhelmed by the modded icons and such (or if you get tired of them). And is also good if you're taking your phone into your AT&T/Apple store! Enjoy!

http://www.modmyi.com/forums/downloa...do=file&id=787

Last edited by Dash-2; 2007-10-21 at 10:38 AM.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Dash-2 For This Useful Post:

Sidetalker (2007-09-23)

My iPhone is a Part of Me Sidetalker's Avatar
    Thanks

correct me if im wong...but doesnt this come with summerboard...?

Not if you had any custom theme mods on your phone before installing SummerBoard.

My iPhone is a Part of Me Sidetalker's Avatar
    Thanks

ah gotcha. Thanks then! I'll be replacing summerboard's default file with this!

Also the people at the att store loved my mods haha

Haha, yes!
    The guys at my AT&T LOVED all the mods!
    The firts guy even asked if he could bring it into the back room to show his manager.

its funny how the people who work at ATT and APPLE are so amazed by these mods, don't they google? ;x
    Hit Thanks!

Hehe.
    I don't think they're allowed to!
    =D

Haha, tell me about it Dash, I went to my ATT store to look for a case, and one of the sales reps spotted my iPhone background, I think at that time i was using DKs Gunmetal Remastered. He almost passed out he was so excited about it. I said "Didn't you know that you can hack your phone and download all sorts of neat stuff?" They guy says "No I had no idea that such stuff even existed." I think Mr. Jobs has brainwashed all ATT employees!

Quote Originally Posted by Dash-2 View Post
    Hehe.
    I don't think they're allowed to!
    =D
    i worked at ATT for a week than quit and moved to another city for a better job, i was the only one there with an iPhone lol. No employee's can have iPhones for 6 months HAHA jealous were they! very.......
    Hit Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Dash-2 View Post
    I just couldn't wait.
    This theme is for showing your iPhone to people that are overwhelmed by the modded icons and such (or if you get tired of them). And is also good if you're taking your phone into your AT&T/Apple store! Enjoy!

hey, i know this thread is old, but this is exactly what i was looking for, but for some reason i cant find the download link anywhere. Dash, do you think you can send it to me via PM or maybe just post another link..sorry i just cant find it !!

Link added.
    Glad it could help you =D