Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: WINDOWS 7 FANTASY Version 2 with NEW SIDEBAR & WIDGETS

Quote Originally Posted by Neilvx View Post
    Have you installed iBlank ?
    Yes, this theme need to have iblank. I have instructions in post 1

Default messaging icon
    Got this from another theme and modified it.

(you can't see the white in the background in the phone.)
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -icon.png  

How do i change the background from Hanoi to my hometown? By the way this is an intense app.

Edit the changeme.js file....

Anyone knowhow to get the skinned weather icon to show up in 3.0?

I installed the weathericon package and uploaded the 3.0...

5. The Following User Says Thank You to BiGBaD For This Useful Post:

futilebirdie (2009-07-03)

Quote Originally Posted by futilebirdie View Post
    How do i change the background from Hanoi to my hometown? By the way this is an intense app.
    You must open file configureMe.js (W7_Fantasy v2 \ Private) with notepad and then edit this zip code by the weather by you. for example by me in Hanoi :

".........Apple / AccuWeather parser (originally from Leopard's Weather.wdgt)
    var locale = "VMXX0006"......"

You need to change area code in your area code.For example you are in California/Acampo : USCA0001
    You only need to replace VMXX0006 to USCA0001 is ok

Very nice work, I am new to the site, I have 1 question...How do I edit it to show my city and current weather? Thanks for the themes and the help.

Quote Originally Posted by iJunkie68 View Post
    Very nice work, I am new to the site, I have 1 question...How do I edit it to show my city and current weather? Thanks for the themes and the help.
    Look at the post above yours...

9. The Following User Says Thank You to BiGBaD For This Useful Post:

iJunkie68 (2009-07-07)

I did, but I'm a little confused, kinda new at this stuff, don't want to be a bother, but I'm just not finding where I need to change it....kinda confusing me, but I'll keep looking, if anyone knows a simple way of explaining it would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

Also, I am from Tennessee....so what would I put in, just my zip code?

OK, I got it, thanks...wow...very nice and slick theme...

Is there any way to remove the NOTES widget from the sidebar and add SMS in it's place? And if so, is there a large icon for SMS?

Hey guys, I have this theme installed, but I have a question...I have two pages of games, and by default, when I click the game icon on the home screen, it takes me to page 4, there I have a springjump to page 6 which is my other games page, is there a way to make another page 4 that I can put on page 6 to go directly back to my first page of games? As it is now, I have to go back to the home screen, then to games again...not a big problem, would just like to add that there. Same deal with my apps, two pages, so I'd like to have two page 1 springjumps. Thanks for any help you guys can give me.
    Last edited by iJunkie68; 2009-07-08 at 05:08 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Quote Originally Posted by ancola66 View Post
    5 Download Windows7 Fantasy (Link MediaFire or 4Shared). Extract, use WinSCP or PC suite copy 3 Folders :

* W7_Fantasy_v2
    * W7_Fantasy_Clock_v2
    * W7_Fantasy_Weather_v2
    in to iphone : varstashTheme.XXX
    I have downloaded Windows 7 fantasy for OS 3.0 but dont see these folders. Where can I get these folders?

dont understand this part

On the background live tempreture it comes out in Celsius, how can I change this to Fahrenheit.

Quote Originally Posted by bobright View Post
    I have downloaded Windows 7 fantasy for OS 3.0 but dont see these folders. Where can I get these folders?

dont understand this part
    With the version for OS 3.0 it has only one folder : W7_Fantasy_v2
    So you only need to copy a folder to the iphone

My iPhone is a Part of Me Zehlek's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by BiGBaD View Post
    Got this from another theme and modified it.

(you can't see the white in the background in the phone.)
    It has the white with mine

Also I found in the 3.0 version, the batter doesn't seem to be included
    Last edited by Zehlek; 2009-07-11 at 05:58 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

I'm using 3.0 3GS unlocked(by Ultrasn0w) and jailbroken(Purplera1n). I love this W7 Fantasy theme but it's keep giving me a problem whenever there's an incoming calls...I restore my phone so many times and now I have to give up this theme which I hate to but I cannot have this theme with this issue. Is there some kinda patch or update to fix this issue? I really like this theme.

Thanks

I'm not receiving any issues and mine is unlocked and jailbroken of course. I have the 3GS

Quote Originally Posted by Zehlek View Post
    I'm not receiving any issues and mine is unlocked and jailbroken of course. I have the 3GS
    Which version weathericon r u on?? If your on 2.1.17 can you please send me a link...
    I'm on 2.1.16 I heard that I need the ver 2.1.17

ooo nice theme so clean and professional looking.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by WooTek View Post
    Which version weathericon r u on?? If your on 2.1.17 can you please send me a link...
    I'm on 2.1.16 I heard that I need the ver 2.1.17

Sorry what do you mean by link? I just updated in Cydia. Ofcourse I'm unlocked by purplesn0w not Ultrasn0w and the source is apt.geohot.com

Any chance of making animated weather backgrounds? I know Doreen had a couple on her Beach one so it is possible. I would do it but I am terrible when it comes to images.

iPhone? More like MyPhone dchandler's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Zehlek View Post
    Sorry what do you mean by link? I just updated in Cydia. Ofcourse I'm unlocked by purplesn0w not Ultrasn0w and the source is apt.geohot.com

Any chance of making animated weather backgrounds? I know Doreen had a couple on her Beach one so it is possible. I would do it but I am terrible when it comes to images.
    How do i change my weather to work for my city, I know how to change it but what do i use for my zip code, I live in Hampton virginia
    The Thank you Buttons works great let me see you use it

I got it...I got the update finally...thanx to one of the MMi member. I really hope this resolve and issue...thanx to everyone about their inputs...

iPhone? More like MyPhone dchandler's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by WooTek View Post
    I got it...I got the update finally...thanx to one of the MMi member. I really hope this resolve and issue...thanx to everyone about their inputs...
    can you tell me what you did to change you zip code for your weather please
    The Thank you Buttons works great let me see you use it

23. The Following User Says Thank You to dchandler For This Useful Post:

callilope2001 (2010-05-05)

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast