Page 8 of 15 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Old School Dialer Graphics

I installed it the old fashioned way with winscp, and ill be damned if this isnt the sweetest Iphone mod Ive downloaded yet.

Awesome!

Quote Originally Posted by javinv View Post
    Hi!

Since I installed it on 1.1.1, the fonts are like white and over the background; I remember using it on 1.0.2 and seeing it like dirty, like the image in which appears Mr.Sparkle in the screen. Am I doing something wrong?
    Yup, same here. I must have tried to copy the files 10 different ways to get the BarDialer_Sel.png image with the dirty frame to show up, but it does not. I can confirm the fonts are clean white over the background, as opposed to the DefaultDialer.png of Mr. Sparkle's with the dirty mask OVER the text. This is only since 1.1.1 upgrade. Also I can't get the green call button callglyph.png to show up, just the dark one. (Yes, I did change the name from _ALT...) I can provide visual examples, but Photobucket is doing maintenance, and won't let me upload photos at the moment...

Also, can someone explain the visual difference between the callbkgnd.png / callbkgnd_ALT.png, and the callbkgnd_pressed.png / callbkgnd_pressed_ALT.png?

Thanks,

Berserker

Quote Originally Posted by Berserker View Post
    Also, can someone explain the visual difference between the callbkgnd.png / callbkgnd_ALT.png, and the callbkgnd_pressed.png / callbkgnd_pressed_ALT.png?
    Sorry, just figured this one out, so I do have the green call button now...
    Last edited by Berserker; 2007-11-02 at 10:38 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Thanks

I love this and I used to have it on 1.02. Is there a version of this for Customize? I am running 1.1.1 and don't want to install from HighTymes as there stuff loops my phone.

Quote Originally Posted by bgattis View Post
    I love this and I used to have it on 1.02. Is there a version of this for Customize? I am running 1.1.1 and don't want to install from HighTymes as there stuff loops my phone.
    dont use installer as it wont work for 1.1.1

as for customize not at the moment as customize supports only background images for the dialer.

So does this works with 1.1.1? I used Transit to get in to my iPhone. I copied the file that i made myself BarDialer_Sel.png to the correct directory. Turned my phone off and on and nothing. I still have the same old stock dialer.

I can confirm this works 100% just follow my steps above. I'll try to create an installer package for 1.1.1 tomorrow

I'll try it again. As I said I want to use one that I have created. Its just ine immage. I can see it in that folder and i know that thats a modified file, but it still not showing up on my phone.

This is so rad.
    Thx Mr. Sparkle

Hi Guys
    Frst off this is by far the best dialer i have seen to date. While i am yet to get my Iphone (NYC this week :-) i am getting a bunch off stuff for when it arrives.

I have been through this thread but have yet to find what i am about to suggest.
    While this dialer is fantastic i believe the below might my the cherry on the cake.

Is there any way to change the text for numbers dialed into LCD type fonts? also when you start to dial light up the LCD screen in a low light green from a single source at the bottom center. This would really make a huge difference.

EDIT : Also as a sound can the button click be added when the number is depressed?

Great work and if it was mentioned before then sorry.
    Last edited by Brookied; 2007-11-10 at 05:02 PM.
    <a href=http://www.brooksphotography.tv target=_blank>http://www.brooksphotography.tv</a>

Is anyone having a problem with this in 1.1.2? The Call button (regular or Alt) won't show up. Everything else does. I did have this in my 1.1.1 with no problem.

Mr. Sparkle, this dialer is awesome!

Quote Originally Posted by Webnasty View Post
    Is anyone having a problem with this in 1.1.2? The Call button (regular or Alt) won't show up. Everything else does. I did have this in my 1.1.1 with no problem.

Mr. Sparkle, this dialer is awesome!
    That seems to be a problem on all the custom dialers with 1.1.2. If anyone knows of a fix it'd be greatly appreciated
    Je t'aime encore, Roguette

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Question "Stock" BarDialer_Sel.png???
    Quote Originally Posted by JIMSOND View Post
    Where is the Bardialer_Sel.png I can not find it on 1.1.1 . I knew where it was on 1.0.2. Can you please tell me. Thanks
    Me too. Using 1.1.1 and iPhoneBroswer. Where is the "Stock" BarDialer_Sel.png file? Everything I read here makes me think it should be in [root]/Applications/MobilePhone.app, but it's not.

help with 1.1.2 please! i know other people are having trouble
    Hit Thanks!

have you tried restarting the phone? Are you sure you overwrote the original file?
    I dought the file name changed in 1.1.2

This will shortly be available in installer via my source

Yep, I did the correct process as well. It was great in 1.1.1
    Now I've gotten everything to show up EXCEPT for the Retro GREEN CALL BUTTON. That remained the STOCK version. Anyone?

17. The Following User Says Thank You to xanthus86 For This Useful Post:

insocal (2007-11-16)

xanthus86, will v2.2 work with 1.1.1 also?

Quote Originally Posted by Dash-2 View Post
    xanthus86, will v2.2 work with 1.1.1 also?
    it might it might not coz i edited the "callglyph" on photoshop because they interchanged the space from the top to the bottom... and they added callglyph_big which 1.1.1 doesn't have... so you don't need that...

You are awesome! It is one of my favorite MODS so thank you! About to do it, does it have the GREEN CALL button?

Quote Originally Posted by insocal View Post
    You are awesome! It is one of my favorite MODS so thank you! About to do it, does it have the GREEN CALL button?
    yes that's the one i also use

22. The Following User Says Thank You to xanthus86 For This Useful Post:

insocal (2007-11-16)

Page 8 of 15 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast