Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Theme Release: my fiRst tHeem

Default Theme Release: my fiRst tHeem
    Yea... You want that. Go download it in the "homescreen icon set" section of Themes. It has almost 50 icons, all the stock ones and the most popular native programs. Let me know if you need any new icons! Thanks!

EDIT: Some of the files were named incorrectly in the .zip folder for some reason. So if you downloaded it and noticed, please redownload it beacuse I edited the file! If you want you can just rename the non-working files in /var/root/Library/SummerBoard/Themes/my fiRst tHeem/Icons. it should be pretty straightforward. (for example rename MobileSMS.png to Text.png) Thanks a lot! ~bunbun

EDIT: Here is the link: http://modmyi.com/forums/downloads.php?do=file&id=779

Last edited by bunbunfriedrice; 2007-09-23 at 05:38 AM. Reason: Added link

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to bunbunfriedrice For This Useful Post:

JakeyBoy (2007-09-23), jumpy (2007-09-26), mzkaye729 (2007-11-06), unclear (2007-09-30)

your kidding me right

Quote Originally Posted by timliora View Post
    your kidding me right
    My thoughts exactly

pretty neat.

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

iPhone? More like MyPhone ijustin's Avatar
    Thanks

break out the crayons next and give it some color....this is a joke

take it easy on the guy its his first theme

hahahahayhahahahahahahha

Jeez guys give him a break, plus im almost 100% sure he wanted them to look like that and could have made much more "fancy" icons. He probably wanted them to look like that because a lot of people like things like that, I for one do.

Great First Theme, Two Thumbs Up!

11. The Following User Says Thank You to slezak12 For This Useful Post:

bunbunfriedrice (2007-09-22)

Quote Originally Posted by slezak12 View Post
    Jeez guys give him a break, plus im almost 100% sure he wanted them to look like that and could have made much more "fancy" icons. He probably wanted them to look like that because a lot of people like things like that, I for one do.

Great First Theme, Two Thumbs Up!
    Thank you, slezak. Of course I could have made fancy ones but to me, the ones most people make all look the same. My theme actually looks really cool because it's black combined with the mostly black face of the phone itself. Find another one anything like it--even as original--then you can criticize it. I'm not saying it's the best, I'm not saying it's not funny, just that it's original and actually looks good on the phone. Check the preview for it--people liked it. Thanks again slezak for thinking.

My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Thanks

Wow... some of these people are goons...
    Obviously this is how the theme is intended to look, the title is "my fiRst tHeem"... Obviously he's going for a kindergarten-esque scribbly look, and I think he freakin' rocked it!

And I totally agree, anyone can make a stereotypical glassy looking button like the stock theme, but this theme has true originality.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to unclear For This Useful Post:

method77 (2007-12-14)

iPhone? More like MyPhone Shimizu1006's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by unclear View Post
    Wow... some of these people are goons...
    Obviously this is how the theme is intended to look, the title is "my fiRst tHeem"... Obviously he's going for a kindergarten-esque scribbly look, and I think he freakin' rocked it!

And I totally agree, anyone can make a stereotypical glassy looking button like the stock theme, but this theme has true originality.
    I have to agree 100% I love the way it looks on the phone and its one of the most creative ideas yet!
    Sent From My iPhone

Rock on man! Aside from being extremely creative, I really like that you have so many different icons! I get pretty bummed when I really like a theme, but there's only icons for the stock apps...

Former Owner / Founder of ModMyi Kyle Matthews's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,905 Times in 1,247 Posts

I always dig stuff like this.

↑ ↑ ↓ ↓ ← → ← → B A [select] [start] Kyle Matthews

Nice
    =-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=
    Old School Gaming Matrix
    Deviant Art
    "Don't think you can, know you can"

I love it!

Great job

Hey everyone! I updated the theme! It now has over every icon (I think, let me know if you find a missing one!) and is also available on Installer.app!

21. The Following User Says Thank You to bunbunfriedrice For This Useful Post:

jumpy (2007-09-26)

people who are bashing this skin just do not understand STYLE. This skin OOZES style. with all the slick crap and carbon fiber and other bullshit, this REALLY stnads out as CUSTOM. and that's what CUSTOM skins are all about.

+10 to bunbun

This theme is really cool! Original and fun.

Yea man. I digg the simplicity. Great work.

Reako

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast