View Poll Results: What should K.nitsua focus on?

Voters
59. You may not vote on this poll
  • iNitsua 3.0 - GET THE [email protected] THING DONE!!!!

22 37.29%
  • iNitsua (RED) - Your best theme thus far, focus on that

13 22.03%
  • iNitsua Media Centre - Take a break from the rest

26 44.07%
  • Untitled - "Highly experimental"; I'm in, I'm pretty sure you can make this one interesting

13 22.03%
  • GTFO MMi - Who are you anyways?

6 10.17%
Multiple Choice Poll.

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [POLL] iNitsua Media Centre

"The Chuck Bass of Theming" k.nitsua's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,217 Times in 2,596 Posts

Default [POLL] iNitsua Media Centre
    I have a good 2 week window open to work on non-work/school related projects. Although I have other projects outside of the iPhone/iPod realm, I must say that I highly enjoy my work in this community more so than any of my other ventures.

With that said, I have been tossing around several ideas in my head as working on iNitsua 3.0 has been rather arduous and well, it's sort of maddening seeing the same interface over and over again; therefore, I wanted to start on something new as sort of a side project.

For those of you who have been following my work, you are probably wondering "Isn't iNitsua (RED) enough of a side project?" This is true, however, iNitsua (RED) is more of a blueprint to iNitsua 3.0 - so it's really just working on the same theme.

I have been watching the "iNav Media Centre" thread and the "iMedia Center 2" themes carefully and looking at ways to emulate and even improve upon what has already been done. Also, I've always wanted to make a "blue" theme, as it seems to be the most aesthetically pleasing color on a technologically superior and "elite" device such as the iPhone.

So I guess what I'm saying is, since it is for you - the community (and modmyi.com has been the most active community in regards to my themes) - what do you guys think I should do? As much as I would LOVE to work on these, it honestly means nothing to me if they aren't being used. As these are free, the real reward I receive is the praise and approval of my peers.

Current lineup:
    - iNitsua 3.0
    ---- in the works, waiting on iNitsua (RED)
    - iNitsua (RED)
    ---- in the works, approximately 68% complete
    - iNitsua Media Centre (tentative title)
    ---- in the deepest sulcus of mind, waiting to be realized
    - Untitled Minimalistic theme
    ---- highly experimental and stylish, also waiting to be realized

(EDIT: I'll post previews of each theme tonight when I get home, I'm at work right now trying to kill time).

(EDIT 2: Btw, you can vote on more than one choice).
    Last edited by k.nitsua; 2009-06-16 at 05:03 AM.
    #eli7e revived me

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to k.nitsua For This Useful Post:

chrisangel13 (2010-08-03), Darkness777 (2010-08-03)

I would love to see (RED) released, but do what ever you want to do!

Also, you are missing valued here.

"I have a good 2 week window open to work on non-work/school related projects. Although I have other projects outside of the iPhone/iPod realm, I must say that I highly VALUE my work in this community more so than any of my other ventures."

Just helping out

Formerly Known As rpgpromaster EddieLeonard's Avatar
    Thanks

make a media center theme:P
    that wil bring the total media center themes up to 3
    Follow me on Twitter: EddieLeonard - - - - - - - -If i have helped in anyway at all, Please click the "Thanks!" button
    Stalk me on FaceBook: Eddie Leonard

Cool, looking forward to the Media Center.

Release RED or at least what you have done. I've been waiting on that one for a month. I even PM'ed you per your request to be a beta tester but I never heard back...

iPhone? More like MyPhone njosnavelin's Avatar
    Thanks

Looking forward to 3.0

Preferably portrait!
    When I said that I was 'king of forwards', you got to understand that I don't come up with this stuff. I just forward it along. You wouldn't arrest a guy who was just passing drugs from one guy to another?

"The Chuck Bass of Theming" k.nitsua's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,217 Times in 2,596 Posts

@sacking23: (RED) got delayed due to the lack of a landscape statusbar for 3.0

@njosnavelin: Portrait got delayed due to a lack of Fiveirows for 3.0

I'm been working on my themes in a rotation - one day its iNitsua 3.0, the other day its homescreen, then the next is (RED). This why I don't get necessarily sick of a particular one, and they all get SOME work done. The theme that has made the most progress so far is iNitsua Homescreen (formerly iNitsua Media Centre).
    #eli7e revived me

I got impatient waiting for (Red). I have my own temporary version for now...

Haven't yet figured out how to remove the lock-clock or change fonts in 3.0.

@k.nitsua - I truly hope you get a chance to finish (Red) or just make the MediaCenter color scheme red. I don't know why everyone is stuck on that style theme being blue. Maybe because Recco does all his in blue. I think red is more fitting for you and more original. I know you can make it amazing. Thanks for your hardwork so far.
    Last edited by sacking23; 2009-07-02 at 07:00 AM.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to sacking23 For This Useful Post:

Darkness777 (2010-08-03)

to remove the lock-clock just go to cydia and get lockscreen clock hide, from david.ashman.com

make a media center k.nitsua

Livin the iPhone Life ALIEN1974's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,975 Times in 1,579 Posts

whatever happened to this?...lol

i'd have to go with the media center, sounds pretty interesting. oh but please please please release the lockscreen for your Windows 7 theme first. it looked really beastly in the video does it work with iOS4? can it be modified to work?

I say you make a theme like Tetra or Classica.

I would like to see one of your themes for the iPad widgets lock screen everything that would be great thanks for your work.