Page 21 of 22 FirstFirst ... 1119202122 LastLast
Results 401 to 420 of 426

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: **Release** Palm Prēfection

  1. #401
    Quote Originally Posted by dharris View Post
    All,

    Attached are the photoshop files for the wallpaper and other pages (Wallpaper-Template.psd) and the Lockbackground (LockBackground.psd). Should be self explanatory on how to use.

    One note, if you are using CategoriesSB like me and using a title header, the position of the additional pages is different than the normal SB other pages. You will see a page in the file labeled for CatSB which is the proper positioning for CategoriesSB backgrounds.

    Someone please look to make sure they look good.

    The file i am looking for is the one for the loading screens. I want to be able to easily customize those with the backgrounds of my choice.
    Will these work with Gimp2?
    Mind creating a short DIY for us?

    In the mean time, I have some wallpaper requests:

    EDIT: It would be great to lose the "ProSwitcher" at the top because it will get in the way of the clock and Sprint logos - I use PreTentious instead of PreFection.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -wallpaper.jpg   -03353.jpg   -arc-de-triomphe-paris-f.jpg   -apple-galaxy-f.jpg   -billabong-wallpaper.jpg   -chair.jpg   -crab.jpg   -octo.jpg  

    -pre.jpg   -hf2xwui3g.jpg  
    Last edited by klouud; 2009-12-29 at 02:00 PM.

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to klouud For This Useful Post:

    vish4488 (2009-12-29)

  3. #402
    iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    East Coast
    Posts
    246
    Thanks
    3
    Thanked 139 Times in 64 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by klouud View Post
    Will these work with Gimp2?
    Mind creating a short DIY for us?

    In the mean time, I have some wallpaper requests:

    EDIT: It would be great to lose the "ProSwitcher" at the top because it will get in the way of the clock and Sprint logos - I use PreTentious instead of PreFection.
    Never used GIMP before so cant build a DIY.

    If anyone has photoshop, this will be easy as pie.

    I just edited the info.plist file to move the clock further to the right. But anyway, i can make these without the proswitcher. Should I keep the little down arrow?

  4. #403
    NO! Here is the status bar if you want to get rid of the HTML. Shave off the top portion of your mask.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -statusbar.png  

  5. #404
    iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    East Coast
    Posts
    246
    Thanks
    3
    Thanked 139 Times in 64 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by klouud View Post
    NO! Here is the status bar if you want to get rid of the HTML. Shave off the top portion of your mask.
    LOL. So yes i should keep the arrow.

  6. #405
    iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    East Coast
    Posts
    246
    Thanks
    3
    Thanked 139 Times in 64 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by klouud View Post
    Will these work with Gimp2?
    Mind creating a short DIY for us?

    In the mean time, I have some wallpaper requests:

    EDIT: It would be great to lose the "ProSwitcher" at the top because it will get in the way of the clock and Sprint logos - I use PreTentious instead of PreFection.
    Klouud

    these are not showing up as 320x480 images for me. They are showing up as much smaller jpg thumbnails...i need the full res images.

    Here is an example wallpaper from the stock wallpaper. Does this look right?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -pretemplate.png  

  7. #406
    Here it is boys and girls! Klouud's HTML Free PreTentious theme in all of its Pre'like glory!

    No more battery drain! And no more RAM usage! Weeeee!

    --Go on... thank me... its ok...

    NOTE: Make sure you disable BossPaper when using this theme.

    Project Pre.zip Pre.zip

  8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to klouud For This Useful Post:

    gorob (2010-01-03), npyle (2010-01-26), Zehlek (2010-03-29)

  9. #407
    Thanks for great upload, kloud.

    What is the conflict with bosspaper?
    Is there any way to get around?

  10. #408
    iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    East Coast
    Posts
    246
    Thanks
    3
    Thanked 139 Times in 64 Posts

    There isn't a conflict. I use bosspaper to rotate my 10-15 wallpapers. He just means that if you haven't pre customized ur wallpapers with rounded corners then it will look wrong.

  11. #409
    Quote Originally Posted by mrbears View Post
    Thanks for great upload, kloud.

    What is the conflict with bosspaper?
    Is there any way to get around?
    The HTML (from the first theme I posted) takes care of rounding out the corners of the wallpaper. The second theme I posted has no HTML what so ever, so if you use just the second theme I posted then the default wallpaper will be the only wallpaper that shows up. Running Boss Paper will be irrelevant and only use up extra power (depending on the Boss Paper settings). But yes, it will also not look rounded.

    Update to the "non-HTML" version posted above:

    --I did not like the Info.plist that I provided. Replace it with this one:

    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Disclaimer and thanx:

    Quote Originally Posted by mrpunk2u View Post
    not sure why others are getting credit for the work i put in on this theme... but posting my work in someone else's thread is like giving them credit for what I did- #justsaying
    Quote Originally Posted by klouud View Post
    No one is taking credit for anyone's work. We are banding together to make a great line of themes better. No one has claimed the rights to any of the Pre themes that we are modding in the other thread.

    There is no way that I could have made any of the progress that I have made with the PreTentious build if someone had not laid the foundation for me.

    So for the record: Thank you Pre Themers for all of your hard work. I take only the Credit for the mods that I make, not the theme itself. I only wish to share the little that I have accomplished with the community. I care nothing of status or recognition.

    I thought that you would be happy, since you were forced to stop working on the project that others have picked up the torch and continued the work.

    tim
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by klouud; 2009-12-31 at 08:59 PM.

  12. #410
    iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    East Coast
    Posts
    246
    Thanks
    3
    Thanked 139 Times in 64 Posts

    All,

    TWO ITEMS:
    1) For those of you wanting to use bosspaper and klouuds non html pre theme, i have attached 15 or so of my favorite wallpapers, all with rounded edges. Simply place them in your pre theme in a separate folder and then point to them in bosspaper.

    Also I have seen bosspaper extensively tested and it uses very little CPU and memory overhead. In my very not technical tests, my battery did not drain any faster with it on, give or take 5 minutes. This assumes you have it set to stop rotating when your in an app. Its a great app and I hope they keep expanding it.

    2) I have attached my ICON pack. These are all my icons for this theme, about 125 of them so far. There are about 30-40 new icons from the standard ones that come with the theme. Please note that app names with spaces place a dash between the words and so you will need to remove these on the iphone so they show up properly.
    Attached Files Attached Files

  13. The Following User Says Thank You to dharris For This Useful Post:

    gorob (2010-01-04)

  14. #411
    Quote Originally Posted by dharris View Post
    All,

    TWO ITEMS:
    1) For those of you wanting to use bosspaper and klouuds non html pre theme, i have attached 15 or so of my favorite wallpapers, all with rounded edges. Simply place them in your pre theme in a separate folder and then point to them in bosspaper.

    Also I have seen bosspaper extensively tested and it uses very little CPU and memory overhead. In my very not technical tests, my battery did not drain any faster with it on, give or take 5 minutes. This assumes you have it set to stop rotating when your in an app. Its a great app and I hope they keep expanding it.

    2) I have attached my ICON pack. These are all my icons for this theme, about 125 of them so far. There are about 30-40 new icons from the standard ones that come with the theme. Please note that app names with spaces place a dash between the words and so you will need to remove these on the iphone so they show up properly.
    ::cough:: I posted some of those ::cough, cough::

  15. #412
    iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    East Coast
    Posts
    246
    Thanks
    3
    Thanked 139 Times in 64 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by klouud View Post
    ::cough:: I posted some of those ::cough, cough::
    Ummm....not sure why your being so cryptic but to what are you referring? Obviously not the wallpapers so i guess you are referring to the icons? Am i missing something?

  16. #413
    Quote Originally Posted by dharris View Post
    Ummm....not sure why your being so cryptic but to what are you referring? Obviously not the wallpapers so i guess you are referring to the icons? Am i missing something?
    Sorry dude. Sometimes I forget that you guys aren't my buddies that live down the street. I'm one of those happy 95% of the time, complete goof-balls.

    I noticed that some of the icons you packaged you got from me earlier in the thread. It was just a playful joking nudge.

    no worries. just messin around.

    tim

  17. #414
    iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    East Coast
    Posts
    246
    Thanks
    3
    Thanked 139 Times in 64 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by klouud View Post
    Sorry dude. Sometimes I forget that you guys aren't my buddies that live down the street. I'm one of those happy 95% of the time, complete goof-balls.

    I noticed that some of the icons you packaged you got from me earlier in the thread. It was just a playful joking nudge.

    no worries. just messin around.

    tim
    Yeh yeh...all good. I just wasn't sure what you wanted me to say. Wasnt taking credit for anyone's work as I said only 30-40 of the 125 i posted were mine. The rest were from the theme i downloaded from Rashad which had a bunch you made...

    My big thing is how do we improve on what has already been done....love to hear if anyone has any ideas on what needs to be updated/fixed/changed/added to this theme...

  18. #415
    [REQUEST]

    use these icons to create 2 PreTend-like icons

    *Provided is the PreTend template psd, a PreTend example, and the two raw .png's that come with "360Live".

    thanx!
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Attached Files Attached Files

  19. The Following User Says Thank You to klouud For This Useful Post:

    gorob (2010-01-04)

  20. #416
    new wallpapers by me. See PreTentious for other walls.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -indian-beach.jpg   -kravens-death.jpg   -night-crab.jpg   -ninja.jpg   -octo.jpg   -ok-city-memorial.png   -orange-blur.jpg   -orange-sunset.jpg  

    -pebbles.jpg   -pre.jpg   -purple-sunset.jpg   -rainbow-bubbles.jpg   -sky.jpg   -snow-leopard.jpg   -tahoe.jpg  

  21. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to klouud For This Useful Post:

    gorob (2010-01-14), rashad1 (2010-01-15)

  22. #417
    iPhone? More like MyPhone rashad1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    nYc
    Posts
    144
    Thanks
    7
    Thanked 17 Times in 13 Posts

    Niice, good job man

  23. #418
    Quote Originally Posted by rashad1 View Post
    Niice, good job man
    check out http://modmyi.com/forums/new-skins-t...builds-13.html for more new wallpapers and my HTML free build.

    My theme is mostly based on the PreTentious build.

    tim

  24. #419
    Quote Originally Posted by klouud View Post
    More wallpapers. enjoy.
    http://modmyi.com/forums/newreply.ph...eply&p=5092785

  25. #420
    looks Good!!!
    My Dog Pop Arted!!!


Page 21 of 22 FirstFirst ... 1119202122 LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •