Page 20 of 22 FirstFirst ... 101819202122 LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: **Release** Palm Prēfection

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Default SBSettings Theme Update
    All,

I updated and attached a revised SBSsettings theme for the Pre theme. I changed the frames to be slightly less transparent and now all have a royal blue border to match the colors of this theme. Also reversed the on/off buttons and made a few for brightness and processes.

Let me know what you think and what else we should change for this theme.

Attached are some sample images of the frames and buttons.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -backgroundimage3row.png   -sliderframe.png   -sliderframe3row.png  
    Attached Images Attached Images   
    Attached Files Attached Files

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by jurrymcflurry View Post
    I already have. I just want a different colour.
    Well are you good with photoshop? i could tell you which file. Or I guess if I have time tonight ill make you a new one. Tell me EXACTLY what you want. Inside color, border color, tranparancy, etc.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to dharris For This Useful Post:

jurrymcflurry (2009-12-27)

Quote Originally Posted by dharris View Post
    Well are you good with photoshop? i could tell you which file. Or I guess if I have time tonight ill make you a new one. Tell me EXACTLY what you want. Inside color, border color, tranparancy, etc.
    You're too kind I'd like the same transparancy, black inside colour and green buttons. I already have a badge, I'd like the buttons the same colour.(The window looking something like the window below, but smaller.) If you don't have time, could you tell me which file I have to change? Much thanks

Last edited by jurrymcflurry; 2009-12-27 at 05:26 PM.

Thanks

So I'm clear. The window your referring to is the alert window for texts, push etc? And right now yours is blue and you want it grey/black?

And when you say green buttons you are referring to the abs settings buttons? Or different buttons in the ui?

Smile Message
    So I'm clear. The window your referring to is the alert window for texts, push etc? And right now yours is blue and you want it grey/black?

And when you say green buttons you are referring to the abs settings buttons? Or different buttons in the ui?
    Yes, I was referring to that window. Right now it is still blue indeed, but I want it grey with the green buttons (same colour as the window & badge I gave you) Only the window I gave you is too big. The buttons I refer to are the blue buttons in the same window. If they are unchangeable, I'd like them grey as well. (It's all blue now) But if it is a lot of work, don't bother! It's OK to just give the path to the file.

Thanks

Here is the alert background. Its the current one in the theme. Place it inside your theme in the UIImages folder.

I do not know how to change the on/off button colors.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -uipopupalertsheetbackground.png  

Here is the alert background. Its the current one in the theme. Place it inside your theme in the UIImages folder.

I do not know how to change the on/off button colors.
    Thanks a lot! Which one of the 4 and what do I name it?

Thanks

Its already named. Just save it to your desktop with the name its uploaded as and it will replace the file in the UIImages folder. I also found the button png and made it green for you. Again just save it in the UIImages folder with the default name as i have uploaded.

Note: Even thought the filename has "blue" in it its green button. Ill also make the sliders for you too.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to dharris For This Useful Post:

jurrymcflurry (2009-12-28)

Thank you so much.

Thanks a lot, I'll be able to handle it from here. I downloaded a full backup pack with all the names. Thanks for helping me out!
    Last edited by jurrymcflurry; 2009-12-28 at 01:07 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Thanks

Here are the other two to make the sliders green.

Thanks

Default Updated Font Pack
    Guys,

The Prelude fonts Rashad1 posted a few pages ago have a vertical alignment issue (my guess is because it was ported from a 2.0 version phone). The attached font pack fixes that and also includes the keyboard font to replace the lettering on the keyboard to Prelude. Im not using fontswap so just backup your fonts in the the /System/Library/Fonts/Cache folder for the ones you replace. My suggestion is to copy over in the attached:

Helevitica
    HeleviticaBold
    HeleviticaBoldOblique
    HeleviticaOblique
    LockClock [Condensed Bold] (make sure you rename to just LockClock before you copy over)
    PhoneKeyCaps

Enjoy.

http://www.mediafire.com/?dmymnwmih2w

PS Anyone seen the PSD files someone mentioned awhile back that would allow you to change the default loading screens background image?
    Last edited by dharris; 2009-12-28 at 09:37 PM. Reason: FOrgot link

iPhone? More like MyPhone rashad1's Avatar
    Thanks

I haven't noticed any issues with the font I'm using

screenshots plz

To get around the HTML, could everyone post up their wallpaper - with rounded and blacked out corners.

If someone could take requests that would be great too.
    Last edited by klouud; 2009-12-28 at 10:51 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by klouud View Post
    screenshots plz

To get around the HTML, could everyone post up their wallpaper - with rounded and blacked out corners.

If someone could take requests that would be great too.
    So your asking for 320x480 wallpapers with rounded black corners so that you can delete the mask files the HTML is using? Effectively creating a repository of rounded wallpapers?

So your asking for 320x480 wallpapers with rounded black corners so that you can delete the mask files the HTML is using? Effectively creating a repository of rounded wallpapers?
    Yes. But its not quite that simple. We will have to do the same for the lockscreen as well. Plus the status bar will have to be changed because the HTML fills in the "launcher".

So the lock mask and wall mask will have to be ditched and the status bars will need to be changed to the top portion of the masks.

Then all wallpaper and lockscreen pics will need to be rounded off. The page1-x will stay the same.

see pix

NOTE: What do the ".css" files mod?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -lockmask.png   -wallmask.png  

iPhone? More like MyPhone rashad1's Avatar
    Thanks

Can you also post a screenshot of the Prelude font's problem on your phone? Thanks

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by klouud View Post
    Yes. But its not quite that simple. We will have to do the same for the lockscreen as well. Plus the status bar will have to be changed because the HTML fills in the "launcher".

So the lock mask and wall mask will have to be ditched and the status bars will need to be changed to the top portion of the masks.

Then all wallpaper and lockscreen pics will need to be rounded off. The page1-x will stay the same.

see pix

NOTE: What do the ".css" files mod?
    I think its quite easily actually. See the attached. I set up my photoshop files so all you need to do is paste a normal 320x480 wallpaper onto the Background layer and all my other layers create the mask.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -wallpaper.png   -lockbackground1.png  

I think its quite easily actually. See the attached. I set up my photoshop files so all you need to do is paste a normal 320x480 wallpaper onto the Background layer and all my other layers create the mask.
    Can you upload these? I'm having a hard time duplicating these masks.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by rashad1 View Post
    Can you also post a screenshot of the Prelude font's problem on your phone? Thanks
    Rashad,

Here ya go. Notice in that the two images, font pixels are shifted upwards a few pixels. This is a known problem but only shows up in certain places. In Old vs Fixed PNGs, notice how the title Main Launcher is shifted up slightly in Old but properly aligned in Fixed. In Old1 vs Fixed1, notice how the count for emails is shifted to the top of the bubble in Old1 but properly aligned in Fixed1. This is actually true for all badges. If you look closely, the counts touch the top of the badges when they should be more centered.

I know, this might be a little crazy but it worse with other fonts. The one you posted happens to be only off slightly.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -old.png   -fixed.png   -old1.png   -fixed1.png  

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by onebyside View Post
    Can you upload these? I'm having a hard time duplicating these masks.
    All,

Attached are the photoshop files for the wallpaper and other pages (Wallpaper-Template.psd) and the Lockbackground (LockBackground.psd). Should be self explanatory on how to use.

One note, if you are using CategoriesSB like me and using a title header, the position of the additional pages is different than the normal SB other pages. You will see a page in the file labeled for CatSB which is the proper positioning for CategoriesSB backgrounds.

Someone please look to make sure they look good.

The file i am looking for is the one for the loading screens. I want to be able to easily customize those with the backgrounds of my choice.
    Attached Files Attached Files

Page 20 of 22 FirstFirst ... 101819202122 LastLast