Page 18 of 22 FirstFirst ... 81617181920 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: **Release** Palm Prēfection

Quote Originally Posted by rashad1 View Post
    Love this SBSettings theme for the Palm Pre look, but the colors of the buttons seems reversed. The way it is set up, blue is shown for off, while black is on. Is there any easy way to change this is a properties list file or something?

Quote Originally Posted by davpel View Post
    Love this SBSettings theme for the Palm Pre look, but the colors of the buttons seems reversed. The way it is set up, blue is shown for off, while black is on. Is there any easy way to change this is a properties list file or something?
    host it up and I'll switch em for you when i get the time

iPhone? More like MyPhone rashad1's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by davpel View Post
    I couldn't figure out how to change them, but I think they look fine.

Got it working. Somehow WinRar opened it. I installed Proswitcher (via repo in Cydia) made some tweaks...see below
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -photo.jpg  
    Last edited by crupp; 2009-12-22 at 08:40 PM.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by crupp View Post
    Got it working. Somehow WinRar opened it. I installed Proswitcher (via repo in Cydia) made some tweaks...see below
    Which theme is this and what did you tweak?

the theme is the original PreTentious theme. I removed all loading screens, changed out a bunch of icons and changed the UIsounds around, blanked out page 1 with iBlank, that is about as technical as I get

I loaded your theme first but the mismatch size on the icons was not acceptable to me so i went back to Pre T.
    Last edited by crupp; 2009-12-22 at 08:56 PM.

I couldn't figure out how to change them, but I think they look fine.
    Just switch the names.

Someone post this SBSettings theme so I can mod it!

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Guys

Love the idea of this theme and have been modding alot today. Im using Klouds wallpaper html theme as it does indeed use less RAM. I modded all the files in photoshop so now i can drop in any standard 320x480 wallpaper and them mask it. I did decide to use categoriesSB as i think the RAM footprint is minimal based on testing.

My arrow links to a categoriesSB folder in which i have other category folders and then a few apps for each folder (like a favs for each category).

Been making a bunch of icons today the way rashad does. I create the names in photoshop so i can easily customize them.

Havent installed a custom font yet. Does that eat any system resources?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -photo.jpg   -photo-2.jpg   -photo-3.jpg  

Thanks

Default SBSettings Theme
    Here is a modded SBSsettings for this theme. Changed power button, on/offs, and a few others like brightness and processes.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -sbs.jpg  
    Attached Files Attached Files

10. The Following User Says Thank You to dharris For This Useful Post:

gorob (2009-12-25)

Thanks

Modded the wallpapers and the loading screenshots of a few apps

Quote Originally Posted by dharris View Post
    Guys

Love the idea of this theme and have been modding alot today. Im using Klouds wallpaper html theme as it does indeed use less RAM. I modded all the files in photoshop so now i can drop in any standard 320x480 wallpaper and them mask it. I did decide to use categoriesSB as i think the RAM footprint is minimal based on testing.

My arrow links to a categoriesSB folder in which i have other category folders and then a few apps for each folder (like a favs for each category).

Been making a bunch of icons today the way rashad does. I create the names in photoshop so i can easily customize them.

Havent installed a custom font yet. Does that eat any system resources?
    host up those icons man!

Remember guys, anything that you mod or improve - host it up so we all can enjoy it!

great job guys!

tim

Here is a modded SBSsettings for this theme. Changed power button, on/offs, and a few others like brightness and processes.
    This is great! I had been planning on uploading the old one somewhere, but hadn't had a chance yet. Thanks so much!

I have some requests if you guys have the icons.

Hulu
    Zippo
    facebook - i know that the theme comes with one... but it sucks.

You guys motivated me to start using this theme again... forgot how much I love it!

tim

Modded the wallpapers and the loading screenshots of a few apps

If I'm remembering correctly, further back in this theme I put up a zip file of PSDs that allow anyone to easily change the wallpaper behind a lot of the app startup screens. Try it out

Found a better face book:

EDIT----

The slider frames in the SBSettings theme suck monkey ballz. Can someone make em look better?
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Last edited by klouud; 2009-12-23 at 10:27 PM.

Thanks

Here are a few wallpapers/locks screens I modded, and the translucent background for the launcher, we need some more icons!!! :-)

I also still would like to see someone whip up a keyboard for this theme
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -lockbackground1.png   -wallpaper1.png   -lockbackground2.png   -wallpaper2.png   -page1.png  

Thanks

Rashad,

Dont bother on the keyboard. Keyboard mods use alot of resources and create lag even on a 3GS.

Ok. I have modded the wallpapers to better fit the iphone and ProSwitchers capabilities. I got rid of the down arrow since proswitcher can launch with a swipe down from the status bar. I have also set up the photoshop files to allow you to easily add your own without having to much other than open it. But I need to clean these up so I will upload them later.

I am attaching all my icons. I am also attaching the photoshop files for making the icons. This way, assuming you have photoshop, they will all be made consistently. Note that because of the font size and the original icons i started using, the name of the app can only be 8-9 letters this i have been abbreviating app names. i do not like using periods. Or sometimes renaming them all together. NOTE that app names with spaces my mac automatically created "-" between them. Removed the "-" when you copy to your phone.

My previous post cleaned up the SBSsettings some and I will continue to work on that but its secondary to getting all the apps made. I also cleaned up some of the UI images like the bubbles for missed calls. They were off center. I will attach all those in a separate post. Enough of me.

Post 1 of 2
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -flighttrack.png   -colloquy.png   -subway-map.png   -exitstrategy.png   -citytransit.png   -kayak.png   -redlaser.png   -fandango.png  

-traffic.com.png   -facebook.png  

19. The Following User Says Thank You to dharris For This Useful Post:

gorob (2009-12-25)

Thanks

Some more icons.

Post 2 of 2

Note there are two google ones. The bar is for the homepages as i have it as the only icon on my homepage so that i do not have to use iblank and blanknull since they use some system resources.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -google.png   -tomtom.png   -navigon.png   -alarm-clock.png   -crzymachine.png   -tap-tap.png   -holdem.png   -netnewswire.png  

-sportacular.png   -google1.png  

21. The Following User Says Thank You to dharris For This Useful Post:

gorob (2009-12-25)

Thanks

Here are the two badge fixes. Place them in the UIImages folder
    Attached Images Attached Images   

23. The Following User Says Thank You to dharris For This Useful Post:

gorob (2009-12-25)

Thanks

Here are the two badge fixes. Place them in the UIImages folder
    Whats different about them? Thanks for posting icons!

Page 18 of 22 FirstFirst ... 81617181920 ... LastLast