Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Tag

Quote Originally Posted by iTJ View Post
    Sorry about that. This should work.
    Quote Originally Posted by 8lias View Post
    @mikeagby

@decmister1234
    I am still looking for a nice glyph of buddy icon to match the rest of the icon. The one you linked me with is doesn't match.
    thank you both.

where do you get your glyphs from?

Quote Originally Posted by mikeagby View Post
    thank you both.

where do you get your glyphs from?
    The glyphs are from Lea theme and Tollboy's and they are the glyphs that I only use to keep the theme with a consistent looks.

any progress on the icons,8lias?

Quote Originally Posted by Decmister1234 View Post
    any progress on the icons,8lias?
    The theme includes the PSD files so you can mod your own icons. I wish to keep the theme consistent with the glyphs I use. Thanks for understanding.

this theme looks really cool., ive been using elegence for almost a month but will def switch ove to yours. I am very picky on themes but yours looks really COOL we'll see how it looks when i use it and if i switch back to elegence.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to iF0neLove For This Useful Post:

pirouli (2009-07-18)

i will start using this themes .. .thx friends

Can u make a tutorial for everyone, 8lias? I don't know how to use the PSD files

nice theme

hi 8lias, I like to know what's the font name you use both for lockclock and system pls ?

Quote Originally Posted by DerekL View Post
    hi 8lias, I like to know what's the font name you use both for lockclock and system pls ?
    ClockFont is Space Age, available at iphoneruler.com
    SysFont is NeutraFace (non-cap version), available if you search hard enough, it's payware font.

Quote Originally Posted by WindAngel View Post
    Can u make a tutorial for everyone, 8lias? I don't know how to use the PSD files
    Do you mean a tutorial from scratch? Post #33 has a quick tutorial. You gotta know some photoshop basics to do some mod of your own. I don't think I want to write a "from scratch" tutorial because it's pretty simple with basic knowledge.
    Last edited by 8lias; 2009-07-21 at 03:14 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Excelente tema esta super buenos en cydia aparece uno mio escriben ypam y sale unos pequeños aportes

ive switched over to you tag theme because elegence takes a little too long to load each app seeing as the guy added a neat little popup art for each app.

what i dont like about your theme is that you have chosen which apps can be placed down at the dock. unless i missed a step where i can flop the tags sideways or hanging (for dock) please let me know also you only have about 15-20 custom icons. or is there an additional icon download i missed. let me know. other wise nice theme bro.

Have a problem with that I can not get rid of the text on the program names . Does not matter if I have activated the No Undocked Icon Labels. Someone else with the same problems or tips?

Quote Originally Posted by Backen View Post
    Have a problem with that I can not get rid of the text on the program names . Does not matter if I have activated the No Undocked Icon Labels. Someone else with the same problems or tips?
    No Undock Label must be on "top" of your theme.

Quote Originally Posted by iF0neLove View Post
    ive switched over to you tag theme because elegence takes a little too long to load each app seeing as the guy added a neat little popup art for each app.

what i dont like about your theme is that you have chosen which apps can be placed down at the dock. unless i missed a step where i can flop the tags sideways or hanging (for dock) please let me know also you only have about 15-20 custom icons. or is there an additional icon download i missed. let me know. other wise nice theme bro.
    The theme included both dock and undocked icon PSDs. If you have requests for docked icon, just post it here, and we'll see what we can do.
    Last edited by 8lias; 2009-07-23 at 08:05 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

i downlload apps through cydia not ssh. any help

Is there anyone out there who could make or find this background with only the three top shelves?

Thanks in advance...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -wallpaper-new.png  

Hope this works for ya Backen.

8lias dont mean to go really off topic with this thread but where do you go to see the number of downloads your theme has on this website. (the picture you have on the first page)

Quote Originally Posted by littleboy683 View Post
    8lias dont mean to go really off topic with this thread but where do you go to see the number of downloads your theme has on this website. (the picture you have on the first page)
    I think Modmyi put it there, I didn't, so I wouldn't know.

I am looking for the following icon:

Tweetie

Thanks in advance
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast