Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Tag

@iTJ: submitted this theme to Modmyi repo, included your Megan Fox inspired Dock.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by 8lias View Post
    @iTJ: submitted this theme to Modmyi repo, included your Megan Fox inspired Dock.
    Lol Yeah I saw it pop up on the repo while I was out of town. Good job!
    New MacBook Pro - $1199.99
    New iPhone 3Gs - $199.99
    AT&T iPhone Plan - $89.99/month

Modding your new iPhone against Apple's wish with friends on MMi - Priceless

Look quite similar in Hotel Resepsion Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ancola66 View Post
    Look quite similar in Hotel Resepsion Thanks
    I called it "for sale" once but no one was buying it..haha..kidding.

Request:
    The wallpaper with only three shelfs. Anyone?

wow that is a very cool theme.

Quote Originally Posted by Backen View Post
    Request:
    The wallpaper with only three shelfs. Anyone?
    Found this, hope it helps.

Alternate dock icons:

http://www.mediafire.com/file/zzznib... Icons Tag.zip
    http://www.mediafire.com/file/2xdmyj...Icons Pole.zip
    Last edited by 8lias; 2009-07-14 at 08:30 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Hi.Could be quite a big request for some but it would definately make the theme a lot better.I would like if possible a Hangingwinterboard,cydia,app store,********** and an IM+(Msn buddies:P) icon in the Dark style icons like previously posted i.e black and white i would appreciate this so much if someone could take the time out to make them.Thanks for the nice theme!
    Last edited by Decmister1234; 2009-07-14 at 09:48 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Decmister1234 View Post
    Hi.Could be quite a big request for some but it would definately make the theme a lot better.I would like if possible a Hangingwinterboard,cydia,app store,********** and an IM+(Msn buddies:P) icon in the Dark style icons like previously posted i.e black and white i would appreciate this so much if someone could take the time out to make them.Thanks for the nice theme!

I don't have the IM+ MSN buddy icon glyph. If you find one, post it here and I'll make an icon for ya.

I don't have the IM+ MSN buddy icon glyph. If you find one, post it here and I'll make an icon for ya.
    Thanks!!no offense to your icons but id prefer the app store and cydia icons to be like the originals i.e. cardboard box and paintbrush,pencil and ruler(i think it is?)the msn buddies are here: http://www.mywlm.com/downloads/displ...-buddies-2.jpg of course in black and whitethanks again

iPhoneaholic
    Thanks

Great theme. Only problem is that I cant get the 8 icon dock to work on Supreme Preferences 3.0 =/

iPhone? More like MyPhone djdraco's Avatar
    Thanks

I thought for a second I was about to enter a game of tag. Anyway, nice theme. Pretty slick.

Quote Originally Posted by H1J1NX View Post
    Great theme. Only problem is that I cant get the 8 icon dock to work on Supreme Preferences 3.0 =/
    Uninstall 5iconDock if you have it installed.i had the same problem.it conflicts,hope i helped(y)

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Decmister1234 For This Useful Post:

H1J1NX (2009-07-15)

iPhoneaholic
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Decmister1234 View Post
    Uninstall 5iconDock if you have it installed.i had the same problem.it conflicts,hope i helped(y)
    That worked perfectly! Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by H1J1NX View Post
    That worked perfectly! Thanks!
    Glad i helped! Just hoping 8lias will make me those icons i requested!Thanks 8lias for the nice theme!

Quote Originally Posted by iTJ View Post
    I don't have a undocked Calendar , but I thought about making one though. I'll post one when I'm done, because I'll have to play with the info.plist to make the day/date line up right. I'll post the code too.

Here's a pic of the theme with the original wallpaper and a dock I made to give the effect of the tags hanging below the shelf.

Here's the dock if anybody wants to use it.
    can you repost the dock with the bar. cuz when i downloaded the one you posted it gives me a white background or the dock. and the bar isnt sized right either.

wheres the megan fox inspired dock? =]

also can you make a bossprefs icon. and if you could make the icon picture with the wrench and hammer just like on the original bossprefs icon.

thank you
    Last edited by mikeagby; 2009-07-16 at 02:31 PM.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by mikeagby View Post
    can you repost the dock with the bar. cuz when i downloaded the one you posted it gives me a white background or the dock. and the bar isnt sized right either.

thank you
    Sorry about that. This should work.
    Attached Files Attached Files
    New MacBook Pro - $1199.99
    New iPhone 3Gs - $199.99
    AT&T iPhone Plan - $89.99/month

Modding your new iPhone against Apple's wish with friends on MMi - Priceless

@mikeagby

@decmister1234
    I am still looking for a nice glyph of buddy icon to match the rest of the icon. The one you linked me with is doesn't match.

@mikeagby

@decmister1234
    I am still looking for a nice glyph of buddy icon to match the rest of the icon. The one you linked me with is doesn't match.
    If you tell me what your looking for then i can search for it and you could possibly make the cydia and app store alternatives i asked you to make?Or just forget the IM+ icon and make a settings icon if thats easier?im not fussedThanks again

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast