Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: New Matted Badge Images

Default New Matted Badge Images
    Hey everyone this is the third thing i have made for the iphone. so i decided to make some nice looking badge images so here they are.

http://files.filefront.com/Matted+Im.../fileinfo.html
    If you like my work please donate to further my efforts in making themes and other various things for the iphone. [email protected]

My iPhone is a Part of Me Sidetalker's Avatar
    Thanks

You're on fire Good job!
    For Help
    Private Message, Email, or AIM
    (My response time might be a little long)

GUIDES:
    Expect more when I find something guide-worthy.
    PM me and let me know if you need one.

if anybody has any other feedback that would be great, because i need some real criticism from people that dont know me so i can do better on my future projects.
    If you like my work please donate to further my efforts in making themes and other various things for the iphone. [email protected]

haven't uploaded them to the phone, but the jaggies outside of the white stroke look a little rough.
    I'm so glad I don't have to meet The Internet People.

Im pretty sure thats because i enlarged them for the preview but if you have any problems let me know and i will fix it ASAP

Quote Originally Posted by xValidToasterx View Post
    Im pretty sure thats because i enlarged them for the preview but if you have any problems let me know and i will fix it ASAP
    It still has the jaggies but are otherwise really well done. Also, any chance that you can make the red one match the same red that the iphone uses for its badging. Your red is a bit pinker.

Thanks,

Charlie