Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [release] apple pro theme v.2 (new)

What's Jailbreak? bulletproofcupid's Avatar
    Near Scunthorpe, North Lincolnshire, England
    Thanks

This theme is awesome and personally, the mixture is much better than the original themes from where Ancola66 copied them. I guess it would have been a respectful gesture to say where the stuff came from, but no body died did they? Also, huge thanks Ancola66 for being the FIRST theme maker to explain how to make the weather local for me in the UK in an easy to follow manner - THANKS ;-)

Quote Originally Posted by bulletproofcupid View Post
    This theme is awesome and personally, the mixture is much better than the original themes from where Ancola66 copied them. I guess it would have been a respectful gesture to say where the stuff came from, but no body died did they? Also, huge thanks Ancola66 for being the FIRST theme maker to explain how to make the weather local for me in the UK in an easy to follow manner - THANKS ;-)
    You to this site:
    United Kingdom - Europe Weather Forecast on Yahoo! Weather
    *This website is full code weather the UK
    *Choose local that you want to update weather
    *You see the address bar, you will see a paragraph characters. For example in London :
    .....London-United-Kingdom/UKXX0085.....
    UKXX0085 is the code the details of London
    *You also to find code of all the city's UK
    Thank you for your interest and sorry for my English

hey im loving this theme, just a question how can i make my own slide show on top?

Quote Originally Posted by xxtonymanxx View Post
    hey im loving this theme, just a question how can i make my own slide show on top?
    It is a widget. If you want to change slide show in your photos, you do the following :
    * Design 10 photos with *. jpg format and size is 320 x 62
    * Named as follows : firstimage ,picture2, picture3, ....... picture9
    * Copy all picture overwrite to folder Apple Pro Theme V.2
    * Respring or reboot its OK
    Thank you for your love this theme

thanks, im having a hard time resizing them for some reason i dunno il play around some more, can i also edit how many pics i want bc 9 will drain my battery, also can i edit how often the weather updates

Default Springjumps
    Just wondering if I am doing something wrong. I installed everything which works great except for one thing...And that is instead of showing the home, settings, apps, media and games icons, all it shows is the springjump arrows with page numbers below it. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks

can i please request some icons?
    well heres a list.
    springjumps(cydia)
    springback(cydia)
    swapmode(cydia)
    memoryinfo(appstore)
    real racing(appstore)
    need for speed(appstore)
    the sims 3(appstore)
    zenonia(appstore)
    knights onrush(appstore)
    Baseball Slugger(appstore)
    defender chronicles(appstore)
    elmonster td(appstore)
    star defense(appstore)
    dinosmash(appstore)
    beatrider(appstore)
    tower madness(appstore)
    turbo subs(appstore)
    doodlejump(appstore)
    and bloons(appstore)

hope someone can make me these icons please and thank you i know its a ]lot but please.
    Last edited by Pinoykid; 2009-06-22 at 08:23 AM.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    Pinoykid: Icons shouldn't be up to the author to slave away at creating. For them to provide us a start on icons is great (1643 icons included in Apple Pro Theme v2.0), but future icon support should be left to the user.

Download GIMP (or use Photoshop if you have access to it), navigate to the theme's icons folder (/var/stash/Themes.XXXXXX/Apple Pro Theme V.2/Icons/), copy some of those to your computer and use the colors/themes to create your own.

More pressing with this theme is the compatibility issues with 3.0.

A few things I've noticed thus far:
    1. The home wallpaper doesn't line up completely. Where the image rotates there is a small bar showing a static image that appears to be behind the rotating images. Hard to explain, I'll try to include a picture with this post.
    2. LiveClock doesn't seem to let me into the Clock application. It clicks, I receive the "button depressed" action, but the application itself doesn't launch. This isn't the author's responsibility, but heads up to the rest of you.
    3. The page dots (above the dock, below the icons) are gone, but the spotlight icon is now present in 3.0. This is a very minor issue, but still breaks from the form of the theme in my opinion. Note that this cannot be seen on any page but the home page.
    4. SpringJumps appears to not be working properly. It works, but the SJ0-4 icons don't hide themselves under the wallpaper like they did with FW2.2.1 and V.2 of this theme. Again, that might not be the author's responsibility (not sure how layers work here), but heads up to the rest of you.

Those are the issues I've run into myself so far. 3.0 overall seems a lot quicker with this theme than 2.2.1 did. I'll continue using it until it's fixed or get time to fix it myself.

Thanks for the great work ancola. I look forward to future updates!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -photo.jpg  
    Last edited by pepsi224; 2009-06-22 at 11:36 PM.

Thanks

Where did the weather widget come from?...love the theme, but was interested in adding it to a theme I am currently working on. And instructions on how you installed it would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,086 Times in 224 Posts

Noticed you didn't credit me for my fingerprint scanner..smh

why do you keep posting others peoples work without permission or credit? that is deff not cool..mods need to clean this up

this is not your theme YOU MADE!! its a mashup of other themes which is cool...but GIVE PEOPLE THERE CREDIT OR ASK PERMISSION!..i noticed ALL of your theme are like that.
    Last edited by ebl4287; 2009-06-23 at 12:23 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

11. The Following User Says Thank You to ebl4287 For This Useful Post:

pepsi224 (2009-06-23)

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    Default Meh
    Quote Originally Posted by ebl4287 View Post
    Noticed you didn't credit me for my fingerprint scanner..smh

why do you keep posting others peoples work without permission or credit? that is deff not cool..mods need to clean this up
    Fingerprint scanner was yours? Awesome job on that.

I love this theme, but I do agree the compilation author needs to obtain permission and give credit to original authors where appropriate.

For now, could you link us your original fingerprint scanner? It can't fix the original lack of credit, but it's a start to providing credit from here on out.

Quote Originally Posted by Showstopper1969 View Post
    Where did the weather widget come from?...love the theme, but was interested in adding it to a theme I am currently working on. And instructions on how you installed it would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.
    All instructions are listed in the first post of this thread. I believe it's the WeatherIcon cydia package they used to provide the weather info, although you may have to open the wallpaper to see what code was used to include the WeatherIcon module in the wallpaper itself.

It would be cool if you linked your theme here when it's complete - I'm curious to see how other people implement similar elements like that.
    Last edited by pepsi224; 2009-06-23 at 12:42 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by pepsi224 View Post
    All instructions are listed in the first post of this thread. I believe it's the WeatherIcon cydia package they used to provide the weather info, although you may have to open the wallpaper to see what code was used to include the WeatherIcon module in the wallpaper itself.

It would be cool if you linked your theme here when it's complete - I'm curious to see how other people implement similar elements like that.
    Do I have to add that code to my current wallpaper that I am using? Sorry, kinda new to all this.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Showstopper1969 View Post
    Do I have to add that code to my current wallpaper that I am using? Sorry, kinda new to all this.
    Np, I'm actually not the dev for this theme, just a fellow user. My guess is that you need to look at the HTML that was used to piece together the individual modules/widgets that comprise the overall wallpaper look (the clock, the scrolling banner of images at the top, and the weather widget). I believe Saurik posted a basic HTML-on-wallpapers tutorial. Check that out for more direction.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    Default 3.0 Fixes
    As previously mentioned, updating your phone to 3.0 presents some problems with this theme. Namely SpringJumps, the new Spotlight Icon (minor), and the slightly-off-center scrolling image/banner above the weather and calendar.

The fixes were rather simple but I thought I'd share. Note: I'm not the original author of this theme, nor do I condone their failure to give credit/obtain permission to use the elements they pieced together to make this theme. I'm just another user who knows a little. These assume you know how to SSH into your phone and are comfortable modifying files.

The Fixes:
    1. Spotlight Icon: Download the No Spotlight Icon package from Cydia, enable in Winterboard.

2. Off-center scrolling banner: Navigate to /var/stash/Themes.XXXXXX/Apple Pro Theme V.2/, copy Wallpaper.html to your desktop and open with Notepad/TextEdit/etc. Within the following code:
    Code:
    <style>
    body {
    background-color: none;
    margin: 0;
    padding: 0px;
    height: 60px;
    width: 320px;
    margin-top: -15px;
    margin-left: 0px;
    }
    </style>
    change the "margin-top:" value to -24.
    Code:
    margin-top: -24px;
    Once the changes have been made and saved, copy it back to that directory, overwriting the current Wallpaper.html.

The Wallpaper.html I've included in the attached archive has already been changed for you. If you prefer this method, just overwrite your current wallpaper.html in /var/stash/Themes.XXXXXX/Apple Pro Theme V.2/.

3. To make SpringJumps icons transparent again: navigate to /var/stash/Applications/. The _shortcut_[X].app folders contain the new SpringJumps icons and code. _shortcut_0.app refers to SpringJumps icon 0, and so-forth.

Copy the Icon.png from the attached archive into shortcuts 0-4 folders, overwriting the current Icon.png.

That should take care of the minor issues this theme had from 3.0. Good Luck and Enjoy!

AppleProThemeV2-Fixes.zip contents:
    Icon.png (this is a transparent 70x70 icon for use w/ the SpringJumps fix)
    Wallpaper.html (this fixes the off-center scrolling banner problem introduced in 3.0)

Credit for the SpringJumps icon fix: http://www.modmyi.com/forums/skinnin...ons-3-0-a.html
    Attached Files Attached Files

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to pepsi224 For This Useful Post:

ancola66 (2009-06-24), artmor79 (2009-08-20)

@Pepsi224 First big thanks about you like and support this theme then thank you for the update fixes for OS 3.0

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

ok everything is working except for the weather and time widgets i found the weather adress (USFL0012) but it wont work im thinking im missing something this is wat i have in the .js file
    /*---------------------------------- options ----------------------------------*/

/* There are two sources available, 'appleAccuweatherStolen' and 'yahooWeather'. */

var source = "yahooWeather"

/* Two methodes to set up your location depending on the source:
    accuWeather: 'City, State' (e.g. 'Karlsruhe, Germany')
    yahooWeather: 'US zip' or 'location code' (e.g. Uk Dumbarton = UKXX0663 ) */

var local = "USFL0012"

/* Set to 'false' for Farenheit. */

var isCelsius = true

/* AccuWeather RealFeel Temperature Enabled? */

var useRealFeel = false

/* Update interval */

var updateInterval = 30

please help

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    @ancola66 No problem at all. Thanks for putting the elements of this theme together to begin with. I just couldn't stand not having my theme look right in 3.0 so I made time to fix it and wanted to share.

@dan3327
    Quote Originally Posted by dan3327 View Post
    ok everything is working except for the weather and time widgets i found the weather adress (USFL0012) but it wont work im thinking im missing something this is wat i have in the .js file
    /*---------------------------------- options ----------------------------------*/

/* There are two sources available, 'appleAccuweatherStolen' and 'yahooWeather'. */

var local = "USFL0012"

var isCelsius = true

var useRealFeel = false

/* Update interval */

var updateInterval = 30

please help
    Assuming you have the right locale, the only difference I notice is you're missing an 'e' at the end of the word 'locale' in your weather-config.js. In case that doesn't work, have you tried accuweather?

Also be sure to check your Wallpaper.html to ensure that you're calling the module properly. Download this theme and look through the files for direct reference.

My weather-config.js:
    Code:

/*  Two methodes to set up your location depending on the source:

var locale = "[MyUSZipCode]"

var isCelsius = false

var useRealFeel = false

/* Update interval */

var updateInterval = 30
    @dan3327 Keep us updated as to how it's coming along.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

still it wont work it wont work with yahoo or accu

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by dan3327 View Post
    still it wont work it wont work with yahoo or accu
    No offense, but this is an example of bad feedback.

I don't mind helping a little, but "i did wut you said it still dun work" doesn't really give us anything to work with. Copy/paste exactly what you've done, listed in step-by-step order, and post some code and screenshots for people to review.

Keep in mind that we know nothing about your project besides the fact that you want to use the weather and time modules. Also consider finding the original author of those modules (not sure who... won't beat that topic down any more) to see if they provided any more documentation for their creations.
    Last edited by pepsi224; 2009-06-25 at 12:51 AM.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

sorry im still kinda new at this i never really ask for help on forums but heres wat i can do for now
    this is all i have in the weather config right now if it wont help then ill get some pics of my iphone to show you btw im running firmware v2.2

here is it with accu

/* Weather Config */

/*---------------------------------- SringBoard options ----------------------------------*/

/* SringBoard weather Enabled?

Not used here

var enableWallpaper = true
    */

/* SytleSheets Pick one from the list and imput its name after var stylesheetWall = "***** */ /* NEW!! */

var stylesheetWall = "Top-(White)"

/*
    Style sheets

1. Bottom
    2. Bottom-(White)
    3. Top
    4. Top-(White)

*/

/* Icon Styles Pick one from the list and imput its name after var iconSetWall = "***** */ /* NEW!! */

var iconSetWall = "katra"

/*
    Icon Sets

1. klear
    2. tango
    3. rycon

*/

/* Icon Extensions Pick one from the list and imput its name after var iconExtWall = "***** */ /* NEW!! */

var iconExtWall = ".png"

/*
    Icon Extensions

1. .png
    2. .gif

*/

/*---------------------------------- Lockscreen options ----------------------------------*/

/* Lockscreen Enabled? */

var enableLockScreen = false

/* SytleSheets Pick one from the list and imput its name after var stylesheetLock = "***** */ /* NEW!! */

var stylesheetLock = "LockScreen"

/*
    Style sheets

1. LockScreen

*/

/* Icon Styles Pick one from the list and imput its name after var iconSetLock = "***** */ /* NEW!! */

var iconSetLock = "katra"

/*
    Icon Sets

1. klear
    2. tango
    3. rycon

*/

/* Icon Extensions Pick one from the list and imput its name after var iconExtLock = "***** */ /* NEW!! */

var iconExtLock = ".png"

/*
    Icon Extensions

1. .png
    2. .gif

*/

var source = "appleAccuweatherStolen"

var locale = "Apopka, Florida"

var isCelsius = false

var useRealFeel = true

/* Update interval */

var updateInterval = 30
    here it is with yahoo

/* Weather Config */
    /*---------------------------------- SringBoard options ----------------------------------*/

/* SringBoard weather Enabled?

Not used here

var enableWallpaper = true
    */

/* SytleSheets Pick one from the list and imput its name after var stylesheetWall = "***** */ /* NEW!! */

var stylesheetWall = "Top-(White)"

/*
    Style sheets

1. Bottom
    2. Bottom-(White)
    3. Top
    4. Top-(White)

*/

/* Icon Styles Pick one from the list and imput its name after var iconSetWall = "***** */ /* NEW!! */

var iconSetWall = "katra"

/*
    Icon Sets

1. klear
    2. tango
    3. rycon

*/

/* Icon Extensions Pick one from the list and imput its name after var iconExtWall = "***** */ /* NEW!! */

var iconExtWall = ".png"

/*
    Icon Extensions

1. .png
    2. .gif

*/

/*---------------------------------- Lockscreen options ----------------------------------*/

/* Lockscreen Enabled? */

var enableLockScreen = false

/* SytleSheets Pick one from the list and imput its name after var stylesheetLock = "***** */ /* NEW!! */

var stylesheetLock = "LockScreen"

/*
    Style sheets

1. LockScreen

*/

/* Icon Styles Pick one from the list and imput its name after var iconSetLock = "***** */ /* NEW!! */

var iconSetLock = "katra"

/*
    Icon Sets

1. klear
    2. tango
    3. rycon

*/

/* Icon Extensions Pick one from the list and imput its name after var iconExtLock = "***** */ /* NEW!! */

var iconExtLock = ".png"

/*
    Icon Extensions

1. .png
    2. .gif

*/

var locale = "[USFL0012]"

var isCelsius = false

var useRealFeel = true

/* Update interval */

var updateInterval = 30
    Last edited by dan3327; 2009-06-25 at 06:12 AM.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast