Results 1 to 8 of 8

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: Please help!!

  1. #1
    Default Please help!!
    Can anyone plez tell me how to make a theme for my iPhone.

  2. #2
    Forum Manager Bo Troxell's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
     Valley of the Sun, ARIZONA ♥♥♥
    Posts
    35,207
    Thanks
    5,599
    Thanked 12,544 Times in 7,599 Posts

    Welcome to MMi.
    Geez, tell you what, follow this link. It's like a walk down the themeing of iPhones. you can find everything here it will just take some time. Enjoy............O.o

  3. #3
    Retired Moderator Zwayne's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Independence, LA
    Posts
    5,633
    Thanks
    656
    Thanked 764 Times in 591 Posts

    Welcome to MMi!!! I hope you have some good photoshop skills.

  4. #4
    Forum Manager Bo Troxell's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
     Valley of the Sun, ARIZONA ♥♥♥
    Posts
    35,207
    Thanks
    5,599
    Thanked 12,544 Times in 7,599 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Zwayne View Post
    Welcome to MMi!!! I hope you have some good photoshop skills.
    Not to rude, (you know better then that, chuckles) but don't you just love these type of questions?

    Best advice is to read, search and have fun. You should also mention what type of skills you have, what your trying to do etc.

  5. #5
    ^True.

    Theming is 90% knowing how to create and manipulate images....

    10% knowing what to name things and where to put them.

    Thats about it.

  6. #6
    Retired Moderator Zwayne's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Independence, LA
    Posts
    5,633
    Thanks
    656
    Thanked 764 Times in 591 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by cpjr View Post
    ^True.

    Theming is 90% knowing how to create and manipulate images....

    10% knowing what to name things and where to put them.

    Thats about it.
    ^+1

  7. #7
    Livin the iPhone Life mr.sparky's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    On the open sea
    Posts
    1,326
    Thanks
    597
    Thanked 221 Times in 155 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by blkcadi View Post
    Welcome to MMi.
    Geez, tell you what, follow this link. It's like a walk down the themeing of iPhones. you can find everything here it will just take some time. Enjoy............O.o
    WELCOME TO THE NEW COMER YOUR THE MOST IMPORTANT PERSON HERE
    SLOW AND STEADY wins the race
    Last edited by mr.sparky; 2009-05-29 at 07:10 AM.
    http://i122.photobucket.com/albums/o260/cpjr1979/dc5274181cd827585d4bb6d16bedb210cop.png
    Steroids are yummy

  8. #8
    Retired Moderator Zwayne's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Independence, LA
    Posts
    5,633
    Thanks
    656
    Thanked 764 Times in 591 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by mr.sparky View Post
    WELCOME TO THE NEW COMER YOUR THE MOST IMPORTANT PERSON HERE
    SLOW AND STEADY wins the race
    ^Why or you YELLING???

Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •