Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: New Themes on SummerBoard (Tiger)

Default New Themes on SummerBoard (Tiger)
    Very Apple like.
    Tiger Basic is just icons, dock and wallpaper.
    Tiger includes labels on icons. (meaning you have to turn dock and springboard labels off in the settings (which also means all your other icons will have no labels)) And it looks like skip last row doesn't work with Tiger.

Tiger Basic:

Tiger:

(As you can see, doesn't work for me.)
    (Note: I didn't make these, just found them on SummerBoard)
    Last edited by Dash-2; 2007-09-20 at 07:01 AM.

Actually, I'm the author of the themes, they were a mix of functionality and a few experiments.

First off, both themes, if you intend to use the status bar, should use the "Solid Status Bar" option in SummerBoard. this will make your status bar text black and readable. Next, the TigerBasic theme is designed to be used as most other themes, but Tiger has a few quirks to it as follow:
    5-icon dock (and rBST if needed) must be used in Large Dock mode in order for the dock separator to show, and for the icons to be properly spaced, 5 across. in addition, Hide Icon Labels and Hide Dock Labels should be enabled for the new icon names to show.
    If your desktop after configuration has the icons misaligned up and don out of their rows, restart SpringBoard, and this'll be fixed.

example of how they SHOULD look when you're done:

A few spare icons have been included as well for other applications not shown in the screenshot, but if you like the theme and want me to try and find a mac application that sorta fits it and update the theme, drop me a line in the flickr comments. (at least until my website is rebuilt)

Thanks!