Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 41 to 60 of 108

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: [Release] APPLE PRO THEME

  1. #41
    Quote Originally Posted by ancola66 View Post
    Here for you : regional weather Manila RPXX0017
    and all weather code for Philippine you can look here :

    Philippines - Asia Weather Forecast on Yahoo! Weather

    Apple Pro Theme v.2 Comingsoon with Springjumps . Do you like it?

    v2 is looking nice. i might try to do v1 abit, i'm not very good in photoshop (well i'm totally rubbish) but i would like to have one main big icon on each page where the main 8 icons are on the screen.so everything else is the same but just one big main icon (cydia, ipod, games, apps and so on) i might just try it with some other icons from another theme to see how it looks. thanks to ancola66 fro the hard work that has been put onto the theme..................sudeki300

    by the way just looking at v2 that would be better as it has a nice dock, when is that due to be released?

  2. #42
    Quote Originally Posted by sudeki300 View Post
    v2 is looking nice. i might try to do v1 abit, i'm not very good in photoshop (well i'm totally rubbish) but i would like to have one main big icon on each page where the main 8 icons are on the screen.so everything else is the same but just one big main icon (cydia, ipod, games, apps and so on) i might just try it with some other icons from another theme to see how it looks. thanks to ancola66 fro the hard work that has been put onto the theme..................sudeki300

    by the way just looking at v2 that would be better as it has a nice dock, when is that due to be released?
    Some good ideas. Maybe I will design 8 icons on each page and with 1 big icon in the middle. Thank you for your comment. hope will soon release

  3. #43
    Can't wait to see this released!

  4. #44
    OMG i LOVE THIS THEME!!!!! one of best ive seen FANTASTIC!!!


    iPhone? ... No?... MYphone!!!

    "The man who smiles when things go wrong has thought of someone to blame it on"

  5. #45
    Quote Originally Posted by Mcmms View Post
    Thanks Cant wait for your next themes V.2
    Quote Originally Posted by FunkSoul View Post
    Can't wait to see this released!
    Quote Originally Posted by shabz_de_don View Post
    OMG i LOVE THIS THEME!!!!! one of best ive seen FANTASTIC!!!
    Now RELEASE APPLE PRO THEME V.2 Post here :
    http://www.modmyi.com/forums/new-ski...e-v-2-new.html

    Thank you for your interest

  6. #46
    Do the little arrows on the Wallpaper and the Clock do anything?
    Last edited by moviecouple; 2009-06-06 at 09:42 PM.

  7. #47
    Green Apple
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Piatra Neamt, Romania
    Posts
    43
    Thanks
    7
    Thanked 69 Times in 3 Posts

    All i have to say is: nice theme. But i need yor help. I really like the default theme of my phone and the lock screen of this beautiful theme. Can someone please post only the files needed for the lockscreen (the beautiful clock and the fingerprint reader) like the attached image ?? Thank you!!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -2-68.png  

  8. #48
    hey thanks it took me a minute but i figured it all out, great looking theme, dont like the lockscreen though so i might change that up

    oh, one question i have is why does it show my city with the incorrect temp? in the weather box, not the icon, the icon shows correct, thanks
    Last edited by gonsaloc; 2009-06-13 at 10:47 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

  9. #49
    Quote Originally Posted by thunderica View Post
    All i have to say is: nice theme. But i need yor help. I really like the default theme of my phone and the lock screen of this beautiful theme. Can someone please post only the files needed for the lockscreen (the beautiful clock and the fingerprint reader) like the attached image ?? Thank you!!
    Analog lock screen I post here :

    http://www.modmyi.com/forums/4228491-post31.html

    Fingerprint security you can download the file attached below


    Quote Originally Posted by gonsaloc View Post
    hey thanks it took me a minute but i figured it all out, great looking theme, dont like the lockscreen though so i might change that up

    oh, one question i have is why does it show my city with the incorrect temp? in the weather box, not the icon, the icon shows correct, thanks
    weather sometimes you do not see exactly, because other sources updated with weather source by default and the time to update also different
    Attached Files Attached Files

  10. The Following User Says Thank You to ancola66 For This Useful Post:

    thunderica (2009-06-14)

  11. #50
    Green Apple
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Piatra Neamt, Romania
    Posts
    43
    Thanks
    7
    Thanked 69 Times in 3 Posts

    Thank you!

  12. #51
    i'm having a few problems installing this theme. using openssh to transfer files, and i keep getting errors that the filenames are too long?

  13. #52
    ok i actually got the weather corrected yesterday, but i didnt log back on to computer to post, somehow between the editing in adobe dream the weather got changed to celsius and i didnt see it get changed so it was reading in that instead of farenheit, but thanks for the quick response its much appreciated

    are you transferring the folders? or the files, try transferring both folders into the theme folder only and that should do it

    Quote Originally Posted by kid_tw1st View Post
    i'm having a few problems installing this theme. using openssh to transfer files, and i keep getting errors that the filenames are too long?
    are you transferring the folders? or the files, try transferring both folders into the theme folder only and that should do it, im sorry i meant this to be a response to your question
    Last edited by gonsaloc; 2009-06-14 at 09:32 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

  14. #53
    This theme worked fine before I upgraded to 3.0, now the slideshow images are too low. They cover up where it says wallpaper and you can see the original wallpaper behind it. I've gone through all the files and can't seem to find the one that will allow me to adjust the spacing. Anybody have any idea?

  15. #54
    iPhoneaholic
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Behind You
    Posts
    349
    Thanks
    58
    Thanked 42 Times in 39 Posts

    Default Help
    OK I have put the code "USOK0401"
    in the correct spot. Is there a way to edit the test that appears on the iphone? you are unable to read it all. I do nkot know if the text is to long or what. Thanks
    Last edited by JJMA; 2009-07-27 at 09:58 PM.

  16. #55
    Very Cool Theme- but how do I set the weather to fareneheit Thanks in advance

  17. #56
    iPhoneaholic
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Behind You
    Posts
    349
    Thanks
    58
    Thanked 42 Times in 39 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Ev1102gma View Post
    Very Cool Theme- but how do I set the weather to fareneheit Thanks in advance
    Open up the Weather-Config and It should be one of the last lines just change to False.. The code you are looking for looks like the following... What is bold will read true change it to false.

    "Set to 'false' for Farenheit. */var isCelsius = false"

    Hope this helps you out
    Last edited by JJMA; 2009-07-29 at 02:34 AM.

  18. #57
    Nice use of My WAD Widget and my Blackberry lock screen Clock

    looks good nice work.
    Apple are Control freaks we need to stop them before they take over the world!!

  19. #58
    is there anyway i can move the location of the calendar and digital clock..

    id rather have 2 rows of icons on each page instead of 4
    and get rid of the skyline pics

    kind of want it to look like the pic i edited below..(rough draft, prob add a lil detail later)



  20. #59
    iPhoneaholic
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Behind You
    Posts
    349
    Thanks
    58
    Thanked 42 Times in 39 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by tonester1 View Post
    is there anyway i can move the location of the calendar and digital clock..

    id rather have 2 rows of icons on each page instead of 4
    and get rid of the skyline pics

    kind of want it to look like the pic i edited below..(rough draft, prob add a lil detail later)


    I also like that idea. What is the size of the icons you are using for the springjump? everytime i try to build them for my theme it shows a little space on both sides and it is not the same size. Thank for any help I can get
    Last edited by JJMA; 2009-07-31 at 11:20 PM.

  21. #60
    how do u delte th lock screen.. i tired deleting different files. adnd nothing is happening... i want to se my battery charging when i plug it in.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •