Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 25

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: Windows 7 bliss alive weather

  1. #1
    Default Windows 7 bliss alive weather
    WINDOWS 7 BLISS ALIVE WEATHER


    New nice weather icon natural
    The sound lock and unlock by W7
    LockScreen with W7 Style





    Software needed :
    1. Install WeatherIcon ( in Cydia)
    2. Install LiveClock 0.3 (in Cydia)
    3. Install IBlank (in Cydia) and creator 12 blank icon

    4. Download Windows7 Bliss Alive Weather (Link MediaFire or 4Shared). Extract, use WinSCP or PC suite copy 3 Folders :

    * WIN7_BlissAliveWeather
    * WIN7_BlissAliveClock
    * WIN7_BlissAliveWeatherWidget

    in to iphone : var\stash\Theme.XXX

    5. go to WinterBoard choose 3 titles

    * WIN7_BlissAliveWeather
    * WIN7_BlissAliveClock
    * WIN7_BlissAliveWeatherWidget

    If you want the weather in both the screen lock is you do the following:

    * Open file configureMe.js (WIN7_BlissAliveWeather \ Private) with notepad and then edit this :

    Enable Wallpaper and/or Lock Screen
    var enableWallpaper = true; //true|false
    var enableLockScreen = true;
    (by default its false)

    *UPDATE to the weather in your local you do the following :
    Open file configureMe.js (WIN7_BlissAliveWeather \ Private) with notepad and then edit this zip code by the weather by you (as their is VMXX0006 Hanoi):
    Apple / AccuWeather parser (originally from Leopard's Weather.wdgt)
    var locale = "VMXX0006"

    Windows7 Bliss Alive Weather (Link MediaFire)
    DOWNLOAD


    Windows7 Bliss Alive Weather (Link 4Shared)
    DOWNLOAD




    Please refer to all theme by ancola66


    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -img_0010.png  
    Last edited by ancola66; 2009-06-16 at 07:32 AM.

  2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ancola66 For This Useful Post:

    fighter (2009-05-19), mruser80 (2009-07-30), rockets4champs (2009-07-07), thangquynho4mat (2009-12-03)

  3. #2
    My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Kentucky
    Posts
    770
    Thanks
    348
    Thanked 54 Times in 45 Posts

    Finally, I was tired of them inav themes! Thanks!

  4. #3
    My iPhone is a Part of Me zinjen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Scottsdale, AZ
    Posts
    996
    Thanks
    137
    Thanked 242 Times in 140 Posts

    Can you make a Windows 7 Weather background with Desert instead of Grass?
    Don't forget to hit the thanks button if you liked what I said or did

  5. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by whoadie View Post
    Finally, I was tired of them inav themes! Thanks!
    Oh so true. Why do we need to many more steps to an application that with Category? Theme inav although it is beautiful but run with Category very heavy and spend ram


    Quote Originally Posted by zinjen View Post
    Can you make a Windows 7 Weather background with Desert instead of Grass?
    Thank you for your interest. Your request may be in the following next version

  6. #5
    ****gag*barf*gag**** I think i just threw up a little in the back of my mouth. Why oh why would you ever put of all things WINDOWS on an iphone? Not hating, just saying.. there's already a plethora of WinMobile devices that come pre skinned with your pretty little logos all over the place. No need to inflict cruelty on an innocent iphone!

    I like the weather... but the Windows theme? ::::face-palm::::

  7. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by bishopazrael View Post
    ****gag*barf*gag**** I think i just threw up a little in the back of my mouth. Why oh why would you ever put of all things WINDOWS on an iphone? Not hating, just saying.. there's already a plethora of WinMobile devices that come pre skinned with your pretty little logos all over the place. No need to inflict cruelty on an innocent iphone!

    I like the weather... but the Windows theme? ::::face-palm::::
    *Each person has a preference, if not so it did not have this theater
    *Why can not have iphone interface as Windows?

  8. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by bishopazrael View Post
    ****gag*barf*gag**** I think i just threw up a little in the back of my mouth. Why oh why would you ever put of all things WINDOWS on an iphone? Not hating, just saying.. there's already a plethora of WinMobile devices that come pre skinned with your pretty little logos all over the place. No need to inflict cruelty on an innocent iphone!

    I like the weather... but the Windows theme? ::::face-palm::::
    *Each person has a preference, if not so it did not have this theater
    *Why can not have iphone interface as Windows?

  9. #8
    The concept is incredible, but I have to agree about the Windows icons. Add some original icons and this theme would be outstanding!!!

  10. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by Runt View Post
    The concept is incredible, but I have to agree about the Windows icons. Add some original icons and this theme would be outstanding!!!
    Thank you for your comment.Did you like this :


  11. #10
    Theme Creator ebl4287's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Manhattan, NYC
    Posts
    1,098
    Thanks
    31
    Thanked 1,086 Times in 224 Posts

    Please give me my credit for my superbar dock!!

  12. #11
    Where will all the apps go in this? Do I have to use Categories on this one? Kind of tired to use that app..

  13. #12
    Quote Originally Posted by JayCamino View Post
    Where will all the apps go in this? Do I have to use Categories on this one? Kind of tired to use that app..
    *This simple theme is Springboard, no inav, no Catergories all the apps will be in the following as the default theme

    * You will not tired of this theme

  14. The Following User Says Thank You to ancola66 For This Useful Post:

    JayCamino (2009-05-25)

  15. #13
    Quote Originally Posted by ancola66 View Post
    *This simple theme is Springboard, no inav, no Catergories all the apps will be in the following as the default theme

    * You will not tired of this theme
    Ok, thanks
    I will give it a shot!

    I tried it, but it didn't satisfy me. It's a very nice and clean theme tho. I also had problems with my sms-icon.. it was unplaced. Above the other icons on dock.

    But all in all it's a nice theme.
    Last edited by JayCamino; 2009-05-25 at 08:06 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

  16. #14
    Quote Originally Posted by JayCamino View Post
    Ok, thanks
    I will give it a shot!

    I tried it, but it didn't satisfy me. It's a very nice and clean theme tho. I also had problems with my sms-icon.. it was unplaced. Above the other icons on dock.

    But all in all it's a nice theme.
    Thank you for you like it
    The default icon is to open email. If you want it to open the SMS do the following :
    *Open folder icons. rename the icon Mail.png to Text.png
    *Respring
    *Change the position icon SMS and Mail is OK

  17. #15
    Retired Moderator Zwayne's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Independence, LA
    Posts
    5,633
    Thanks
    656
    Thanked 764 Times in 591 Posts

    Very nicely done!

  18. #16
    Hey, I am looking to add more wallpapers to cover more day/night weather scenarios. How would I go about doing this?

  19. #17
    What's Jailbreak? aquarius.de's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    17
    Thanks
    3
    Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
    Looks great. But I like to have a mixture of your backgrounds and Doreen's icons. Help anybody?

  20. #18
    Hey, I have installed your Windows 7 theme with the live weather background, but i would like to use yahooWeather instead of the apple weather. What do i edit in the configureMe file to make this change? Thank you

  21. #19
    Quote Originally Posted by ddomanskim1 View Post
    Hey, I have installed your Windows 7 theme with the live weather background, but i would like to use yahooWeather instead of the apple weather. What do i edit in the configureMe file to make this change? Thank you
    You must open file configureMe.js (WIN7_BlissAliveWeather \ Private) with notepad and then edit this zip code by the weather by you. for example by me in Hanoi :

    Apple / AccuWeather parser (originally from Leopard's Weather.wdgt)
    var locale = "VMXX0006"

    You need to change area code in your area code.For example you are in California/Acampo : USCA0001
    You only need to replace VMXX0006 to USCA0001 is ok

  22. #20
    Now that everyone is running 3.0, will this theme work? Does live clock, winterboard, etc... run allright? I understand the keyboard probably won't go landscape, but what about the rest of the stuff? Thanks....

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •