Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: >>>>RELEASE<<<< iPhoid Muffin

Default >>>>RELEASE<<<< iPhoid Muffin
    iPhoid is the next generation of the android perfection and iDroid theme. It is complete with icons, and a battery . The download is here: Download Link

more screenshots are going to be posted soon!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -lockbackground.png   -lockbackground2.png   -lockbackground3.png   -kb-std-active-bg-main.png  

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

What icons and GUI images are different than iDroid?

Thumbs up Well......
    golyzilla, there are some new lockscreen wallpapers, a new battery lockscreen when charging, I have edited one lockscreen wallpaper, I made a change to the clock icon, and I added a few more optional icons. Oh, i removed the webclips that come with the theme because instead, i have the real blank apps. Overall, It is more polished than iDroid, (Plus I think iPhoid sounds better, or does it remind people of typhoid fever . I hope you like it. I am open to suggestions. Also, it seems that there are more people using this theme that have not joined modmyi than people who have and commented. I was also wondering if anyone would like a meizu M8 theme. (i know... i know... the iphone is better and meizu M8 is basically a copy)

ENJOY!!!
    Last edited by krackers; 2009-05-19 at 07:45 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Speaking of Meizu M8, I'd like a theme thats based on it. but not necessarily just icons. i would like a Meizu M8 GUI theme. I have a folder with all the system images of the Meizu M8 if you want to take a peek

i made a icon and dialer theme for meizu m8. Could you improve on it? Oh, and should i Put this (iphoid) on cydia??

PEOPLE USING IDROID!!!!!!!!!! PLEASE SWITCH TO IPHOID INSTEAD!!! IDROID WILL NO LONGER BE UPDATED< BUT THE PROJECT WILL BE CONTINUED UNDER IPHOID.

help?
    i download this theme and it shows up in winterboard but when i activate it it doesnt work -.-
    TIA

am having problems with the clock (not the widget) not turning black on the springboard screen.

using 3.0 and a collaborative version of the iDroid series and related themes.

thanx

tim

how do i install this?