Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [Release] iUnique v2.0

I am having a major problem with the Settings.app----after installing iNav (and some other iNav mods), I no longer can see the Settings icon. It IS in the list of apps I can add through Categories, but I cannot get it to show on my Home Screens. I thought it might have had something to do with toggles in BossPrefs.app and/or SBSettings, but after uninstalling them both, same problem. Any thoughts??
    Modding Addict

super clean, good job!

Thank you for the tutorial, allizonanikon. I have one more question, how do I get rid of the text under the icon even though I already checked "No Undocked Icon Labels" in Winterboard. If I don't use the theme, the text disappeared. If I use the theme, the text still there.

make sure in winterboard that the theme is placed UNDER "no docked icons" ect....

I am using the 3.0 firmware on the iphone and this theme works fine except i cant figure out how to make the spring jumps icons be blank. Has anyone found a solution?

Allizonanikon - can you please put up a .zip or .rar file for your beautiful blue version?? I am dyin for it!!

Does anyone know how to get the MISC app to appear? Also, the SMS I have is the icon, not the name---how do I make it just the label instead of the icon itself?
    Last edited by JurisHP; 2009-06-29 at 03:45 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    Modding Addict

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

In the new 3.0 the text icon is now "messages", just make sure you have renamed the SMS icon messages instead of text and it should change for you. For the MISC app make sure you have a category labeled Misc.

Why do the Springjump icons not associate with the names of the apps that run across the bottom? For example, when I hit apps on the bottom, it doesn't go to apps, it goes to phone.

Do you mean a category that I should dreate through the categories.app like I did for Games and Apps?

Do you mean a category that I should dreate through the categories.app like I did for Games and Apps?
    Last edited by JurisHP; 2009-06-29 at 09:16 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    Modding Addict

previously known as allizonanikon
    Thanks

Default blue files
    here are the blue files that i changed
    Attached Files Attached Files

Thanks

Default iunique full theme w/ some mods
    here is all that i have of the theme... you can find more mods and tutorials in some of the previous posts... some things i added to the message board only--like springjumps and stuff

iUniqueFull - MediaFire

I wanna give the credit to Deaken for creating the original theme... his ideas became a great theme in my opinion
    Last edited by Forever Young; 2009-07-07 at 02:46 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

fell by the wayside.......

Thanks

Default simon
    i love the iunique v2.0 theme but i don't know how to install it can you help me out please.

Thanks for sharing

I love the looks of these themes, to bad there to damn hard for my no0b self to grasp. I'd paypal someone ten bucks to walk me through.

Thanks

hi im simon i have try n try to install the iUnique but i couldn't please can u help me ...thank you

Can somebody post the PSD Files so I can make my own Icons?

can anyone please help how to put the clock and weather widget in the lower front page of the theme just above the dock icons? what files shall i need? thanks in advance .

Great Theme.

Can you make icon for Icy please?

Also for Flashlight
    Last edited by dieselman01; 2009-08-27 at 12:58 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Thanks

i doesn't know how to set iUnique v2 theme..can anybody help me please..i like really like this theme....

can anybody help me to set up iUnique v2 theme please...
    Last edited by Simon76; 2009-08-30 at 03:46 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Thanks

there's detailed instructions a few pages back

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast