Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [Preview] Dockflow - Ipod touch

Default [Preview] Dockflow - Ipod touch
    Hey I am somewhat new to this forum. I download thems from here but acctualy never posted. But I was looking for a dockflow last week and only could find one with settings in the middle i thought that was very ugly so i made my own

I made it with photoshop but if i only knew how to submit it

I Used SSH to get it in.

Here is a preview:

Post here your sugesstions and if someone could help me get it on cydia that would be awesome

just go publish it on this site or upload it to mediafire or another file hosting site and post a link here

Thanks

nice!

to get it into cydia look on the left of the page and there should be a little box that says
    "HOST your app/theme on CYDIA"
    click on that and follow the instructions!
    Last edited by soto806; 2009-05-14 at 04:04 AM.
    Currently addicted to Modern Warfare 2! add me on PSN: A_Mexican_guy

Thx i'm glad you guys like it i just need to fix some things but that is 1 day work

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

is this up on cydia i really like to have it on my ipod touch

how did you make it

Santa Claus, Theme Creator santaf's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,472 Times in 1,107 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by sircoolio759 View Post
    how did you make it
    it's really simple to make a dockflow on photoshop just use the perspective tool and make one side slanted then just move the image over to the side so that when put on the iphone or ipod all the icons are touching

9. The Following User Says Thank You to santaf For This Useful Post:

sircoolio759 (2010-01-18)

you know i am not that good in photoshop as a matter of face i don't know how to use the prespective tool so can u give me step by step turtorial

Thanks

alright first let me see if my dockflow script works with normal icons or what kind of icons are you using? because i know it works perfectly with iElegance and GT i havn't tried it on normal icons

Quote Originally Posted by santaf View Post
    alright first let me see if my dockflow script works with normal icons or what kind of icons are you using? because i know it works perfectly with iElegance and GT i havn't tried it on normal icons
    i am using the icons from glasklart theme

Quote Originally Posted by santaf View Post
    on the dock i have Music, Videos, **********, Photos, and itunes

Last edited by sircoolio759; 2010-01-18 at 04:07 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Thanks

i am using the icons from glasklart theme

on the dock i have Music, Videos, **********, Photos, and itunes

i dont know what ******* means but if you want you can try my dockflow script hold over downloads on this website look under popular downloads download the only dockflow script needed you can watch my video on how to use it sorry the audio is way off... and my suggestion is first try out just using the left side script and the right side script you will see what i'm talkinga bout in the video and see how that turns out... if not good to your liking maybe they are too far apart you can move the icon over to the left or right on the canvas in photoshop to make is so when you put it onyour ipod they will move oer to the side more if you run out of space on the canvas you can go to images canvas size and make it wider.. you can try the other scripts too that are mentioned in the video to see how they turn out if non of them are good enough this is how you use the perspective tool

1) open the icon
    2) push command + T (cntrl +T on windows) then right click on the image and go to perspective
    3) hold your cursor over the top left corner or right corner and move the corner down you will see the slant working once it's how you like it push enter
    4) you can then now resize the image how big or small you want it then try it out if they are too far apart like i said move the icon over to left or right depending how you see you need it moved

i hope this is good enough instructions for you to figure it out =/

14. The Following User Says Thank You to santaf For This Useful Post:

sircoolio759 (2010-01-18)

i have seen that script before i just don't know how to use it, like what do u do with that script

Thanks

i have seen that script before i just don't know how to use it, like what do u do with that script
    yeah I wrote it When you download it double click it will open in Photoshop then watch the video on how you use it audio is off I'm sorry hah

ok you can u make it for me i would really apperciater
    1. videos
    2. **********
    3. music
    4. photos
    5. itunez
    it will really be so helpfull if u do it for me