Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: knight rider ultimate theme

Default knight rider ultimate theme
    i have just added to the download area my knight rider ultimate theme it is made up of great knight rider themes out there with my own little flair!!!!!

i would like it if you would give me feed back on what you think about it and how i can improve it in any way!!!!!![/FONT]
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -img_0016.png   -img_0017.png   -img_0018.png   -img_0020.png   -img_0019.png   -img_0015.png  

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to lurchinator For This Useful Post:

LiquidAluminum (2009-05-28), mrsfiremedic (2011-01-17)

My iPhone is a Part of Me TheCrow13's Avatar
    Thanks

I like the idea of this theme, but a bit blurry or maybe it is just me. Can you do one for the new version of Knight Rider, I would love that?

the wallpaper to this theme is great it makes it look as if kitt is really talking to you if you set all the centre apps to blanks!!!!

i dont understand where you say this theme is blurry is there anyway i can sort this for you the theme also has sound kitts voice where i thought was needed!!!!!

i would gladly do a new knight rider theme!!!!

5. The Following User Says Thank You to lurchinator For This Useful Post:

LiquidAluminum (2009-05-28)

Default Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by lurchinator View Post
    i have just added to the download area my knight rider ultimate theme it is made up of great knight rider themes out there with my own little flair!!!!!

i would like it if you would give me feed back on what you think about it and how i can improve it in any way!!!!!![/FONT]
    I've downloaded your theme and I seriously doubt that I will ever change away from it. This is exactly what I've been looking for in a theme. Bravo to you on the way you put this together.

My question for you is this...How can I get a hold of some different Icons for it? I use Categories for my games and apps and there are no icons that will take the place of the ones in use which kind of throws the look off when I'm on page two of my iphone. Also, how do I get the RPM battery screen? Mine shows the normal battery but it's been switched to yellow instead of the default green. Everything else matches up to the thumbs that you have attached. Any help with this would be greatly appreciated.

Also, I don't know if it matters, but the names of the folders I have for Categories are Apps and Games. I tried renaming them but nothing seems to work.

Thank you!

Question lock screen issue
    Hey I love this theme, had not trouble getting it set up for my home screen, but when it is charging it shows the correct screen, however, when it is not and it locks it shows whatever screen I have already set. Any hints...