Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [New-Release-Mod} My 2 iNav mods...

Default [New-Release-Mod} My 2 iNav mods...
    Here is my 2 iNav mods - I hope its cool to put these in a seperate post - alot of ppl have been asking me for them -
    ALL the credit in the WORLD goes to Reeco in both making these themes and making my iPhone cool again!!!!
    Please see his original post for installation instructions - I couldnt explain it half as good as him.... if you have any requests for icons or ideas or colors or whatever - feel free to ask - critique - flame - whatever...im pretty thick skinned - and im helpful as well!!!! Peace

MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service

See my post in MOD your TheMe thread for screenies on the UGA theme....
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -img_0069.png   -img_0070.png   -img_0072.png   -img_0076.png   -img_0075.png  
    Last edited by Deaken; 2009-05-07 at 06:32 PM. Reason: add pics

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Deaken For This Useful Post:

gonsaloc (2009-05-13)

Default Files...
    Quote Originally Posted by Deaken View Post
    Here is my 2 iNav mods - I hope its cool to put these in a seperate post - alot of ppl have been asking me for them -
    ALL the credit in the WORLD goes to Reeco in both making these themes and making my iPhone cool again!!!!
    Please see his original post for installation instructions - I couldnt explain it half as good as him.... if you have any requests for icons or ideas or colors or whatever - feel free to ask - critique - flame - whatever...im pretty thick skinned - and im helpful as well!!!! Peace

See my post in MOD your TheMe thread for screenies on the UGA theme....
    Please can you share this theme in another link?, there are broken

Thanks
    Thanked 2,337 Times in 695 Posts

Thumbs up dead link
    cant download this link is dead like the theme tho

please re-up.......

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Deaken For This Useful Post:

XonX (2009-10-09)

Hey cool theme but i was wondering if you could upload the blue phone picture you have in your screenshots (the second one) as i like it more then the red that is included in the theme and i feel it would fit more.

Thanks again.

Thanks a lot for re-up. They work fine now. Just wonder if you could post some alternative wallpaper backgrounds, the non-sexy ones plus some other alternative big icons. TIA, also for this beauty you are willing to share.

Taco pwnage - I have to re-install photoshop on my computer this weekend and Ill make you a blue one - I dont even have these themes saved anywhere but 'megaupload' - i forgot all about them!!!

xonx - What icons are you looking for?? and what are you looking for as far as Wallpapers? you can PM me with thoughts or ideas - i got some time, so i'd be more than happy to personalize something for you....

i dunno if you guys have seen this theme - http://modmyi.com/forums/new-skins-t...ue-v2-0-a.html