Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Vista & Samurai Themes

Default helppp
    Hi,
    I just upgrade to v1.1.2 from itune and now i cant download this samurai. What should i do first?

samurai theme is sick,using it as we speak

hi, the samurai skin is awesome, but i have a problem with it: summerboard is just changing some of the icon (youtube ie) but the other, like calc,sms...stay the same. can someone tell me why?

Thumbs up Wow!!
    That samurai one is awesome. It would go great with one of these https://www.gelaskins.com/skins.php?...roductCode=154 Your wallpaper better compliments the GelaSkin in fact. :>
    8gb iPhone - Gray zCover case

Nice to see that people is still downloading my themes. I thought that this thread was dead long ago. Now that I know it's not I'll post the updates Ive done for my Vista theme. I've done lots of new logos, so go to the front page to get the update. I gotta work on the samurai one, I haven't updated that one on a while since I mainly use the vista one.

Keep up the great work!
    8gb iPhone - Gray zCover case

Loving the Samurai theme, keep this up!

Love the samurai!!
    best theme I've seen by far

Default great theme but no dock
    hey i was just wondering i added all the files to the correct location everything changes except for the background of the dock?? am i missing something

thanks

if you're refering to Vista it's supposed to have no dock

So i am suppose to see that metal looking dock on the bottom of vista? it doesnt look the same in your pic lol

ohhh now I see what's going on. That happened to me too when I upgraded to the latest customize version. For some reason the option to have no dock doesn't apply. So I created a translucent dock to simulate not having one. Here it is the one I'm using:
    http://www.sendspace.com/file/2cf9pq

I'll add this dock to the zip and two new icons.

Last edited by forsyt; 2007-11-29 at 06:46 AM.

Can someone please mirror the download link to something else other than sendspace ? because it is never freed up. i still havent been able to download this on there. maybe post it up on rapidshare or somethin else.

samurai theme looks wicked...

lol how do u even get ibrickr / iphonelist ...sry

i need step by step instruc.. lol

okok i dont get how to use this iphonelist, and which folder drag? both?
    Last edited by Slydog15; 2007-12-26 at 05:59 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Thanks

So so Good!!!

Very nicely Done ! Thankx

I made D perfect Battery that will go with this

u can get it here
    Last edited by jayc7176; 2007-12-27 at 12:26 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by mzkaye729 View Post
    Can someone please mirror the download link to something else other than sendspace ? because it is never freed up. i still havent been able to download this on there. maybe post it up on rapidshare or somethin else.
    why doesnt he just post these in the download section on here?

new theme + more icons added to the vista theme.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12