Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [PREVIEW] iNav Media Centre

looks awesome. is there a release date for this yet

Thanks
    Thanked 1,386 Times in 344 Posts

Should be all done by weekend Just fixing bugs!!

All donators will be getting an email very shortly with the details of the beta files!
    Twitter: @reecouk

"The Chuck Bass of Theming" k.nitsua's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,217 Times in 2,596 Posts

Yes!!!!!! Looking forward to it!

I'm personally curious as to what you're goning to do without a landscape statusbar now... Hmmmm
    Last edited by k.nitsua; 2009-07-08 at 05:22 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

...waiting patiently, hope i don't have to use categories! it's always crashing on my eyephone.

Well I'm glad reeco's finally back, and that my donation money didn't go to waste . This will definitely make my week, I've been looking forward to a fresh good-looking theme ever since I upgraded to 3.0.

...waiting patiently, hope i don't have to use categories! it's always crashing on my eyephone.
    Most likely will use categories, which is good considering a lot of us have around 50 apps. If its too slow on your phone, just get a 3gs...the 's' is for speed... .

Awesome, cannot wait.
    How long until you think it's released to the public?

Should be all done by weekend Just fixing bugs!!

All donators will be getting an email
    very shortly with the details of the beta files!
    Awesome!

due to certain circumstances i've decided not to finished this or any other theming project. Thanks to everyone that helped.

Reeco
    Wait...what?!?! Have you come down with spontaneous schizophrenia or did someone like hack your account?

Well at least post what you have done and let somebody else finish it for you. Its a great theme and I hope it doesn't go to waste

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by reeco View Post
    due to certain circumstances i've decided not to finished this or any other theming project. Thanks to everyone that helped.

Reeco
    wow. . . .I'm lost for words

me too, just hope all his hard work doesn't go to waste
    Last edited by wcstryfe10; 2009-07-11 at 09:45 AM.

Considering the amount of time and effort BEFORE any donations came to him, it was obvious Reeco put in an incredible portion of his life and energy to this forum. Look at all the threads he contributes to. Sometimes creatives need time to re-charge the batteries, gather a new perspective and come back "bringing it on". Reeco truly is very innovative, I am certain he'll be back...in time. Till then, here's to you kid. You did good.

Salut!

I'm sorry reeco, I have to say that's a little ridiculous. I understand that you may have some extreme circumstances, but you owe it to all those that supported you and donated to you for future expectations of an irreplaceable theme to at least give them what you've done, like you promised. People gave you money for future development, and you abruptly cut it off and never delivered on your promises for donations. I think you at least owe them what you've done thus far, to complete what you started. At any rate, though, I hope everything is ok and I wish you the best, your work truly was innovative and an inspiration to everyone.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345