Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: alienwear

Default alienwear
    this is a theme ive had on my phone for a couple of days i used a lot of other themes i found on mmi and combined them and some of my won work but i would like to kno if any one thinks i should relese it or what it needs or anything its my first theme. ive modified just about every app on the phone.

apps used to make this theme happen are..
    five icon d/five icon row
    spring jump
    winterboard
    iblank
    categories
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -1.png   -2.png   -3.png   -4.png   -5.png   -6.png   -7.png   -9.png  

-picture-video-964.png   -picture-video-965.png   -picture-video-966.png  
    Last edited by goodnoughgreg; 2009-04-27 at 06:33 PM.

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to goodnoughgreg For This Useful Post:

Darkfreak232 (2009-05-12), Fall3N iZ DoWn (2009-05-27), neochrome (2009-04-28), xhenryrx (2009-06-09)

Wow this is a fantastic theme. Cant wait to get it.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to varunzzz For This Useful Post:

goodnoughgreg (2009-04-27)

Thanks

Very nice theme!!

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Zwayne For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 12,540 Times in 7,596 Posts

Love it. Really nice job. Are you going to share?

idk i wanted to work on it more but i probably will

Livin the iPhone Life CaptainChaos's Avatar
    Thanks

Release it now and just keep updating it It looks great!

complete copy of other themes. And the keyboard is i'elegance. Give credit to the people who deserve it

11. The Following User Says Thank You to danburnsred For This Useful Post:

barsoverbeats (2009-04-27)

WOW!!!!! Theme look great. Keep up the good work.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to shizs14 For This Useful Post:

Yeah it is a lot of other themes but looks way better like this than those seperate themes. and somme of its my own

You should ask permission from the creators to use pieces of other themes. To skin a keyboard alone takes hours to complete. Im definitely not feeling your statement about it looking better than iElegance. IMO

And then when you receive permission, you credit the original artists when you preview and release the mash-up.
    Last edited by barsoverbeats; 2009-04-27 at 10:02 PM.

Thanks

These inav themes have been done to death anyway. I really don't think there needs to be another one released.
    To live, you have to lie

i didnt ask permissin touse there stuff bc i didnt relese this theme i just use it on my own iphone if i relesed it and claimed i created everything in ths theme than yerah theere would be problems. i understand how long that **** takes tho this thingh took me a couple of days to figure wverything out and edit some of the pics and icons and everything. i edited at least half of the **** on that theme except some of the icons. i just wanted other ppl to c it and see what they would say.bc i think that a lot of these other themes are boring like ielegance and inav
    Last edited by goodnoughgreg; 2009-04-27 at 10:30 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by goodnoughgreg View Post
    i didnt ask permissin touse there stuff bc i didnt relese this theme i just use it on my own iphone if i relesed it and claimed i created everything in ths theme than yerah theere would be problems. i understand how long that **** takes tho this thingh took me a couple of days to figure wverything out and edit some of the pics and icons and everything. i edited at least half of the **** on that theme except some of the icons. i just wanted other ppl to c it and see what they would say.bc i think that a lot of these other themes are boring like ielegance and inav
    lmao. At least you have a sense of humor!! If you want to show someone what you have done mashing up other themes then I think it belongs here http://www.modmyi.com/forums/skinnin...me-thread.html

When posted here it "seems" to some people that you have created these images.

PS. If iElegance was boring in any way it would not have the most downloads from the repo this month, when it was released half way through the month. and iNav has changed the game for alot of people, including you!!
    Last edited by barsoverbeats; 2009-04-27 at 10:49 PM.

oh well i didnt kno that i havent had a hacked phone in a few months. but idk i guess ppl just have diff tastes and ive always liked the vista themes and i saw the alienware theme that i used mostly when i mashed this and i liked it but i thought that there wasnt enough to it, idk i like alienware comps and **** but there too expensive. so i 'mashed' this. but what do u mean inav has changed things

Looks good. So you used other peoples stuff to mix & match + adding your own stuff in. You've done a hell of a job with it & looks really good. My advice is keep messing with it until it's all your own then share it if you want.
    If I can't mod it...I don't want it.

21. The Following User Says Thank You to Cokeman For This Useful Post:

goodnoughgreg (2009-04-28)

Can i have this theme? it looks a lot better than my current theme.
    Thanks

Thanks

Link please?

looks awesome please share

i've been waiting for a cool alienware theme

release it to hell with everyone else just release it its still ur work u put it together

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast