Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [PREVIEW] iFlex - speechbubble goodness..

Default [PREVIEW] iFlex - speechbubble goodness..
    New theme i'm currently working on. Am liking all the iNav style theme's coming out, but one thing they lack is being able to use your own wallpaper which blends into the theme.

With this theme i tried to keep it simple and stick to the Flex look as i thought it's icons were simple yet clean.

So far all i have done is the dock, lockscreen battery and slider and the different speech bubbles on each page.

What ya think?

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -img_0064.png  
    Last edited by version; 2009-04-27 at 10:30 AM.

just a correction, you can use ur OWN wallpaper in inav

Thanks

correct you can mod ur inav and change the wallpaper even on each pages. that what u did also, you just mod an inav
    DoNt ForGeT to Say "THanK You" using tHe THANKS ButToN if you found my post helpful

Apple iPhoNe 3GS Factory Unlocked 3.1.2 All working flawlessly!!

Quote Originally Posted by ClaireBenett View Post
    just a correction, you can use ur OWN wallpaper in inav
    Of course you can. Just doesn't really keep with how iNav works though.

Thanks for your wise words.

Quote Originally Posted by theone77 View Post
    correct you can mod ur inav and change the wallpaper even on each pages. that what u did also, you just mod an inav
    I'm trying to make a theme that anyone can download and select any wallpaper on there iPhone to use rather than photoshoping or modding the theme to suit their taste.

Quote Originally Posted by theone77 View Post
    that what u did also, you just mod an inav
    My icons are in the same position as the iNav theme but everything else is made from scratch. But yeah i get what your saying....
    Last edited by version; 2009-04-27 at 10:28 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Make sure you get permission to use the icons you are showing.

Quote Originally Posted by Manic Nimrod View Post
    Make sure you get permission to use the icons you are showing.
    Yup course. No probs. Just a 'preview' at the moment.

What font is that for your lockscreen clock? Did you use fontswap?

Thanks.

im lmao watching some of these comments... people are ridiculing you for having your icons in a certain position?

i didnt realize that reeco filed for a patent on the dock order. Quick everyone pay reeco his royalty!!!

nice idea, i really like the concept.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to JStraitiff For This Useful Post:

version (2009-04-28)

man **** all these other guys dont listen to them man anything they say bro just ignore them there idiots i dont see them making themes and even if they try theyll look nowhere as good as urs man so keep up the good work man cant wait to try this theme out =).......love ur themes man!!!!!

11. The Following User Says Thank You to blast123 For This Useful Post:

version (2009-04-28)

Quote Originally Posted by doomi View Post
    What font is that for your lockscreen clock? Did you use fontswap?

Thanks.
    Yeah mate....using fontswap and the font is called 'Defused'
    You might be able to download it seperatly or i might have gotten it in 'font pack 4' for fontswap.

Quote Originally Posted by blast123 View Post
    man **** all these other guys dont listen to them man anything they say bro just ignore them there idiots i dont see them making themes and even if they try theyll look nowhere as good as urs man so keep up the good work man cant wait to try this theme out =).......love ur themes man!!!!!
    hehe thanks guys. Still in progress at the moment but waiting for permission on using the 'flex' icon set with it.
    Last edited by version; 2009-04-28 at 02:52 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

^^ Awesome, thanks man!