Page 72 of 74 FirstFirst ... 22627071727374 LastLast
Results 1,421 to 1,440 of 1467

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [Nostalgia] iNitsua 3.0

how can i duplicate page0 icon? i only have one ....

hi when i try to restore the status bar back to normal my status bar keep disappearing
    anyone can help?

Install springjump...then you have the "_shortcut****.app from 0 to 8 in your appliction folder from your iphone, than you have to copy the folders from the initsua folder called springjumps, they look like "_shortcut0_0.app, _shortcut1_0.app, _shortcut3_0.app"into the same folder on your iphone....
    than u should have the ahortcuts from 0 to 8 plus 9x0

i hope you can understand my bad englisch

another question...
    I tryed to change the color from the original backgrounds in something like green...i prepared them and copied them in the folder where they should be...but the status bar at the top at at the bottom are not showing up....i tried it twice but i canīt get it to work...someone has an idea?

I just wanted to say hi and give thanks to all that have worked so hard to create such great themes and mods for the iPhone/iPod Touch. I myself and currently using the iNitsua 3.0 Beta 2 Touch Elite theme and I must say I am in heaven. I have used a few main icons from some of the other themes, I have a wallpaper from yet another and I am trying my hand a this icon making business. I also have the landscape statusbar in effect. All around I get tingly when I awake my iPod and see its beauty. I paid for the SBCatagotries app and it is awesome. No load times for catagories folders. K.Nitsua.... I bow to you for your superb creations that are the iNitsua themes. Keep up the GREAT work....

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Harmageddon For This Useful Post:

k.nitsua (2009-11-19)

"The Chuck Bass of Theming" k.nitsua's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,217 Times in 2,596 Posts

^Wow, I'm impressed I'm still getting this kind of feedback from an old (and my very first) theme.

I'm curious... what was it about iNitsua 3.0 that garnished so much positive feedback that I haven't been able to recreate with my newest themes?
    #eli7e revived me

I think that it has to do with the layout of the theme ( at least for that is it ) I have modded the theme ever so slightly. all purely graphical. I will post some screenies if you would like. There is one thing that I would like to ask of you Mr. K.Nitsua... I would like to make the lock screen symbol into an H instead of the N. I use Harmageddon for a screen name and like the design of the iN symbol and think it would transition into iH pretty easy. If that is something you would be cool with, could you provide the psd for that. Or you could make one for me (hint hint...lol) Thanks again for the great theme.
    Last edited by Harmageddon; 2009-11-20 at 02:37 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by k.nitsua View Post
    ^Wow, I'm impressed I'm still getting this kind of feedback from an old (and my very first) theme.

I'm curious... what was it about iNitsua 3.0 that garnished so much positive feedback that I haven't been able to recreate with my newest themes?
    theres just something amazing about this one dont know what but it just makes it amazing

Can you please help me with a few things on your theme. I have sent you a few PMs. If not, that is cool, but please give me an answer either way.... THANKS

Default time off
    hi all is there any way to take the time of in the statusbar at the top in the thme thanks all

I have another small question about a theme of yours I am using if you arent busy...

Thanks
    Thanked 1,034 Times in 956 Posts

just ask the question

Default iNitsua 3.0 help
    I am using the iNitsua 3.0 Elite Touch theme and I wanted to know how to use background images in Categories. I want to use the background that has the More Games theme like the 2nd pic, but it shows up as the first pic. I have enabled background in Categories but it doesnt work. Is there an html or css that is causing this? Any advise would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -more-games1.png   -more-games.png  

Default Here is my mod of the theme
    Here are screenies of the mdifications I have made. I made new icons and a few other things to customize the theme to my liking. Any comments or advise is welcome.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -img_0135.png   -img_0136.png   -img_0137.png   -img_0138.png   -img_0139.png   -img_0140.png   -img_0141.png   -img_0142.png  

-img_0143.png   -img_0144.png  

hi

i am using initsua SP . once installed i have set it up properly but which one do i choose

as it comes with 3 files

initsua 3.0 sp
    inisua core
    initsua lanscape

theme is very messed up because one i have to apply 2 of these and the phone icon does not appear, for the phone iccon it just say RED

please help

thanks

Hey, do you think you guys could make icons for:
    eliminatepro
    touchpets dogs
    urban rivals
    stickam

Please and thank you very much!

Default premium portrait touch?
    is there a premium portrait touch version?

there is a portrait version for the iphone

and a regular(landscape) version for the touch.

Default cydgets?
    I would like to install this theme, but I love using cydgets. Im just wondering before I go through the installation of this theme how cydgets would work with this theme

"The Chuck Bass of Theming" k.nitsua's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,217 Times in 2,596 Posts

This theme is outdated and no longer supported. I suggest getting a newer theme, such as iNitsua NeoStyle ^_^

So has their been a battery fix yet? haha!

Hello, may i request some icons?

Icon request (potrait):
    Hipstamatic
    Goodreader
    Tunein radio
    Teamviewr

Thanks

Page 72 of 74 FirstFirst ... 22627071727374 LastLast