Page 71 of 74 FirstFirst ... 21616970717273 ... LastLast
Results 1,401 to 1,420 of 1467

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [Nostalgia] iNitsua 3.0

My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Thanks

any chance of and update being soon?

"The Chuck Bass of Theming" k.nitsua's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,217 Times in 2,596 Posts

I'm thinking about updating this theme with a new icon pack and KATS when my laptop is no longer out of commission.

Is there a strong desire for this from you guys?
    #eli7e revived me

My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Thanks

from me yes still my number one theme

I'm having trouble getting the multiple 0 springjumps to appear. I add the springjumps folder in - private/var/stash/Springjumps.app but they won't appear. Am I doing it wrong?

edit- nvm solved it

And is there a way to make it stop crashing every time I arrange the apps to how it looks in the screen shot? I think it's the 5 column trick that's causing it but I have to keep doing it over and over for like the past hour. Setting this theme up is a b***h D:
    Last edited by C.C; 2009-10-13 at 10:43 AM.

hows this on the 3g? how much slower does it run? my experience with iNav themes is that it cuts my free MB in half im walkin around maybe 18 free mbs with no other apps and around 9 with pandora goin on my 3g

Well on my 3g with only mail and phone on processes I get about 35mb if thats any help and thats with bosspaper

can you get bike or die 2?

QUESTION: Every thing works great but the Springjump icons are still visable. For example on the bottom of portrait mode the springjump icons are there and on some screens where you put one in the corner. It is still visable. Any help?

can i please request the following icons to be made?
    simplify media
    gangster
    sandstorm
    guitar rock tour 2
    arvale Oot
    blades of fury
    rock band
    monkey ball
    castle of magic
    mobile theatre (its a streaming movies app off cyddia)
    brick blocker deluxe 2
    zenonia
    monkey: se
    nfl 2010
    brian challenge (1 and 2)
    cro-mag
    hybrid
    enigmo 2
    and kroll

i know its a long list sorry

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    hey nitsua can you send me the file for the the landscape status bar as i need it for my mac theme thnx

"The Chuck Bass of Theming" k.nitsua's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,217 Times in 2,596 Posts

I figure loyal fans of iNitsua may want to see this teaser for my newest theme, along with it's release date.

#eli7e revived me

12. The Following User Says Thank You to k.nitsua For This Useful Post:

Harmageddon (2009-11-25)

11月5日?素晴らしい!待てない‼

first of all
    thank you Nitsua for this nice theme.
    I really like it.

But i have one Problem. How can i change the 12-hours-clock into a 24-hours-clock?

Sorry for my bad english. I need to learn more english.

iPhoneaholic
    Thanks

Default iNitsua Themes
    Anyone have any word on the red and blue iNitsua themes? I'm chomping at the bit over here!

sorry chuck he said mths ago that he was abadonin those to move towards inspired and future designs...
    only reason i even came in this tread was to see if the wolves took it over and did anything creative with it like they did when inav came out.

lol thats sooo not a shot at you k.

Can you get me a Rock (the new cydia)icon??

iPhoneaholic
    Thanks

Has anyone located Nitsua? Waiting for the completion of his work. Please, oh great Nitsua, com back to us!

Hello Everyone,

I hope someone can help me...

Iīm using iNitsua 3.0 SP and there are some problems i canīt solve on my own.
    The Springjump icons arenīt invisible, only the number 5 springjump...
    In the guide are schreenshots and there are on every page the springjump 0, so how can i duplivy the 0 Springjump?

And all icons doesnīt change, none of them looks like in the screentshots from thread page 1...same with clock icon and calender

I pasted the sprinjumps folder to applications.xxx like said and the theme folder from initsua 3.0 sp-style to themes.xxx

hope someone can help me...cause as it is now, it looks horrible

iPhoneaholic
    Thanks

Default iNitsua Theme Help
    If you go to Winterboard where your iNitsua theme is, you will see more than one. They are titled differently. Reposition what's in there. Whichever one you have on top, reposition the two. Make sure both are checked. I think one says "Core". Play around with them (repositioning). Make sure the "UI" one is on the bottom. Let me know.

I'm looking for anyone to complete what iNitsua started. Specifically the red and blue versions. Do any of you know if changing the color of the theme from gray to other colors is hard to do? I'd like to give a shot.

I amd having this ongoing problem with Springjumps and Icon labels. No matter what I do they won't go away. Even when I check No Docked or Undocked labels, they are still there. I tried other themes and they still won't go away. I also tried reinstalling. The themes are iNitsua SP and Acier. Can anyone help!
    Last edited by Chuckd610; 2009-11-05 at 07:42 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Thanks. But i did it in another Way. I copied every icons i Need to the Icon Folder from initsua sp style. Its Funny. Cause when i dit that my Problem with the springjump icons was gone. I only Need some more icons and everything Looks like it should.
    Is there an Package with all icons or have i to Read every 95 pages

Page 71 of 74 FirstFirst ... 21616970717273 ... LastLast