Page 7 of 74 FirstFirst ... 567891757 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [Nostalgia] iNitsua 3.0

I tried creating some icons but whenever I paste the icon into "paste icon here" it creates a new layer and pastes it there. I'm probably causing this problem to due lack of knowledge in CS4 but if anyone wants to tell me what I'm doing wrong I'd be happy to create icons.

Quote Originally Posted by danburnsred View Post
    I tried creating some icons but whenever I paste the icon into "paste icon here" it creates a new layer and pastes it there. I'm probably causing this problem to due lack of knowledge in CS4 but if anyone wants to tell me what I'm doing wrong I'd be happy to create icons.
    its normal, just let this new layer 30% opacity n forget the original one. theres no problem to use 2 layers, just make sure the final render is ok

n im sorry i didnt know how to jump a line on landscape keyboard, i'v forgot "return" is there for it >D

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Cassiohg For This Useful Post:

danburnsred (2009-04-28)

here is my latest mod of iNitsua....

Last edited by LuCiFeRkO; 2009-04-28 at 07:43 AM.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to LuCiFeRkO For This Useful Post:

k.nitsua (2009-04-27)

"The Chuck Bass of Theming" k.nitsua's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,217 Times in 2,596 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by LuCiFeRkO View Post

Nice. I planned on making the "new" style to have a similar brush effect on the springjumps and icons.
    #eli7e revived me

here are some icons i made i want to share with you. they are made in a hurry but i like 'em

PS. I forgot to change their names so you should rename them to "com.gameloft.AssassinsCreed.png" "com.gameloft.HeroOfSparta.png" and "Installer.png"
    Last edited by cheetah3k5; 2009-04-27 at 10:59 PM.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to cheetah3k5 For This Useful Post:

k.nitsua (2009-04-28)

Sweet keep up the great work cant wait for the final product..

there needs to be more game icons, and on the ipod one the game icon takes you to an ipod tab instead of a games one.

ill help but i really am not very good with cs4

oh and please me a list of the current icons made, i will help make some too or try
    Last edited by Ajblue7; 2009-04-28 at 01:00 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Quote Originally Posted by LuCiFeRkO View Post

its awsome, but the icons like app store n settings were created by knitsua to be a copy from apples icons, like in e-mails they send us. so the knitsua ones r perfect. but of course we can keep the old ones.

I really like this theme but the disorientated SBBadge's were getting on my nerves. I decided to take a few suggestions posted in this forum and run with them. I created a notification badge in a landscape orientation that simply says "New" whenever you have a email, text, etc. To do this you have to make the badge number transparent in the initial info.plist.

I have included my info.plist (copy and paste the text from below and add to your info.plist) and the badge I made....feel free to comment or use if you like.

<key>BadgeStyle</key>
    <string>font-family:Times New Roman; font-size: 12px; text-shadow:1px 1px 0px transparent; color: transparent;
    position: absolute; top: 2px; left: 0px;</string>
    Attached Images Attached Images  

13. The Following User Says Thank You to sacking23 For This Useful Post:

k.nitsua (2009-04-28)

Here's a few icons I made:

MLB At Bat 2009
    Baseball Superstars 2009
    PuzzleQuest
    Minesweeper Gold
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -com.gamevil.bs2009.png   -com.mlb.atbat2009full.png   -com.transgaming.puzzlequest.png   -org.gizmolabs.iphone.minesweepergold.png  

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to lopbird33 For This Useful Post:

k.nitsua (2009-04-28), LuCiFeRkO (2009-04-28)

I made some more icons for this great theme. I can't get to make them monochromatic to go exactly with the original icon set but i tried to simplify them as much as possible.

The Assassin's Creed and Hero of Sparta icons are my first try. I stick with the second version i posted before (the icons are much simpler) but decided to post them anyway maybe someone likes this version better

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to cheetah3k5 For This Useful Post:

k.nitsua (2009-04-28), LuCiFeRkO (2009-04-28)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by cheetah3k5 View Post
    here are some icons i made i want to share with you. they are made in a hurry but i like 'em

PS. I forgot to change their names so you should rename them to "com.gameloft.AssassinsCreed.png" "com.gameloft.HeroOfSparta.png" and "Installer.png"
    Could I get the PSD of that "Hero of Sparta" icon? I like it ^_^
    #eli7e revived me

of course. here it is
    Attached Files Attached Files

quick question: when is final being released?

Very cool theme!
    I would use it if i wasnt so unlucky that my ipt2g for some how cant rum themes without crashing

I am sorry if this questions is already asked, but the font for the template is not in my Photoshop, can you please tell me the name of it?

NeoTech. I'm on my phone now so I can't post link, but I found a rapidshare of the font pack somewhere. I used NeoTech medium in my icons (seemed the closest). Hope that helps

Thanks

AWESOME THEME!!
    Thank you!!

I found some NeoTech Fonts and put them into a RAR File here you go:
    [ame=http://www.zshare.net/download/59334645624f05c6/]Neo Sans.rar - 0.36MB[/ame]
    it contains NeoTech & NeoSans Fonts

Not sure if they work
    Last edited by soto806; 2009-04-29 at 04:07 AM.
    Currently addicted to Modern Warfare 2! add me on PSN: A_Mexican_guy

Thanks

Try this wallpaper

tell me if you like this tnxs..

goodWORK NITSUA!
    DoNt ForGeT to Say "THanK You" using tHe THANKS ButToN if you found my post helpful

Apple iPhoNe 3GS Factory Unlocked 3.1.2 All working flawlessly!!

Thanks

Expect the major update next week. My laptop crashed and won't be fixed until Tuesday. It's gonna be hell going through laptop withdrawal >_<

Good thing I backed up everything.

Page 7 of 74 FirstFirst ... 567891757 ... LastLast