Page 61 of 74 FirstFirst ... 1151596061626371 ... LastLast
Results 1,201 to 1,220 of 1467

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [Nostalgia] iNitsua 3.0

Quote Originally Posted by k.nitsua View Post
    I will be making similar styles for the portrait version... just can't right now.
    Can you upload the PSD(s) for the wallpaper and backgrounds of the Portrait? I would like to make a few mods to it. Thanks in advance.

Hey Nitsua, awesome theme, but battery doesnt show on charging, even with a battery theme placed higher in winterboard. Am I doing something dumb???
    Thanks

"The Chuck Bass of Theming" k.nitsua's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,217 Times in 2,596 Posts

The theme cannot display a battery because the lockbackground.html takes precedent over it. I'll figure something out though for those who want that option.

Update: I was able to cut down the theme's setup time to 5-7 minutes (even faster if you already have the appropriate apps). If I can get this theme repo'ed right, the setup time can be reduced to 3-4 minutes.
    Last edited by k.nitsua; 2009-07-22 at 06:48 PM.
    #eli7e revived me

Green Apple
    Thanks

Does anyone know how to eliminate the Slide to View text that comes up when you receive a text? The text is misaligned horribly and actually goes off screen. I know there was a screen shot of this earlier in the thread by another user, but I never saw an answer. Not sure if its still done using " " in the strings text like in pre 3.0.
    If I've helped don't forget to show some Thankfulness!!

Thanks

There is a string for it, I just don't know it ^_^

As soon as I take the time to find out, I'll fix it.
    #eli7e revived me

6. The Following User Says Thank You to k.nitsua For This Useful Post:

justinrp (2009-07-22)

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

my badges are in landscape mode and I have portrait can someone tell me quick fix for this

Thanks

Oops, forgot to fix that... go to folders/springboard.app/ and rotate the SBbadge.png (something like that), and rotate it counterclockwise.

my bad ^_^;

Update:

Games page

More Net Apps page

The theme will be automatically set up using these placeholders, pre-made blanks, and SpringBack... and the user will just need to replace them with their own app choices. Easiest way to do this, I suggest, is delete the placeholding webclips and unhide your chosen apps. This reduces the set-up time TREMENDOUSLY.

Update2:

I also decided before releasing RC2, I will be optimizing the theme - as it sucks more RAM out of the phone at the moment than most games do. So expect not only a faster way of setting up the theme, but a faster overall theme performance.
    Last edited by k.nitsua; 2009-07-22 at 09:10 PM.
    #eli7e revived me

9. The Following User Says Thank You to k.nitsua For This Useful Post:

UofMBob (2009-07-22)

Thanks

nitsua can you upload psd for overlays and backgrounds for portrait theme Im trying to get it modded for a sports theme

Nevermind, I got it. Anyone have a nice looking slider that would work well with this theme?

Any idea why the SBBadge Number is off center, or why the time is off center?

Last edited by xcdogx; 2009-07-23 at 12:40 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Thanks

xcdogx, What system font are you using?
    #eli7e revived me

xcdogx, What system font are you using?
    I think the screen shot is NeoTech, but I tried it with Default as well. Maybe having used font swap at all messed it up.

Do you have the PSD for the gray icons, I am using one, but I think that the gray is just a little different.

Thanks

The next update will use NeoTech. I used the default for this one because when I made the CSS files, fontswap still didn't work with OS 3.0

I don't have a PSD for the gray icons, I'll have to make a new one. I'm gonna remake them anyways.
    #eli7e revived me

The next update will use NeoTech. I used the default for this one because when I made the CSS files, fontswap still didn't work with OS 3.0

I don't have a PSD for the gray icons, I'll have to make a new one. I'm gonna remake them anyways.
    Fair enough. I ran the "Restore all defaults" in Font Swap and it matches up pretty well now. Must have been a weird FontSwap thing.

I am digging on the Portrait though, I love having numbers back on the SBBadge.

Thanks

how did you get the numbers back i swapped a different badge and just get a sphere with nothing in it

Thanks

Update:

Just finished the automatic set-up system. Let me describe the conditions I had my iPhone in before I started.
    - Already had "SpringJumps" downloaded
    - Already had "SpringBack" downloaded
    - Already had "Winterboard" downloaded (duh!)
    - iBlanks app is not needed so I uninstalled it
    - I installed all the apps I have on my laptop (when I made the SpringBack backup, I had all my non-stock apps UNINSTALLED except Winterboard, SpringBack, and SpringJumps to ensure that this setup would work regardless of what apps I have and don't have).

The setup method I did is what I'm calling the "SSH-requiring Automatic Setup". This method is pretty self-explanatory, it requires the user to SSH the necessary files into the iDevice. The other method would be the "Repo-installing Automatic Setup" which is also self-explanatory. The latter is also the fatest way to set up the theme, so the method I'm testing with right now is technically the SLOWER more MANUAL method.

I started the clock when I SSH'ed into my iPhone.
    1. SSH'ed the appropriate files to their appropriate directory
    2. Resprang my iPhone
    3. Opened SpringBack app
    4. Restored SpringBack backup file that I added in Step 1
    5. Waited for my iPhone to again respring
    6. Opened Winterboard app
    7. Activated iNitsua 3.0 Premium theme

Official clock-in time (including "resprings"):

3 Minutes and 37 Seconds

Let me emphasize something... THIS INCLUDES SSH-ing, RESPRINGS, and was my most difficult theme (thus far) to install... iNITSUA 3.0 PREMIUM!!!!

Now, what this time DOESN'T include:
    - Installing the appropriate apps
    - Selecting favorite apps and games (placeholders are installed, and can be deleted and replaced with the user's desired app/game)

I'm currently working on a universal way for all developers to use this method and have several themers already interested, including reeco for his iConcept theme.

... It's a beautiful morning!!!!

Screenshots coming soon...
    #eli7e revived me

Thanks

i cant get page 9 to show up as jump icon options any help appreciated I am using portrait theme

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by UofMBob View Post
    i cant get page 9 to show up as jump icon options any help appreciated I am using portrait theme
    Waiting for the maker of SpringJumps to add the option. As it stands now, as far as I know, it's not possible to SpringJump to Pages 9-10.
    #eli7e revived me

hey Nitsua, can you help me out with somethign?

the standard icons seem to have a light background that extends right across the "box" space provided for it on the overlay, but the ones i make using the icon template seem to have that cutoff about 2/3rds of the way across.

Maybe not a very good explanation but see the attached image. Compare the top 3 games icons (lets play golf, hero of sparta and peggle)with the 3 on the second row that i made (Int. Athletics, RSoccer and Pipes). See the difference?? i cant see any layer in the psd that allows me to adjust that? am i using the wrong psd???

thanks
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -img_0013.png  

Is there a way to change the Home Screen stuff to be more Transparent. I created my own wallpapers to be displayed, but they get cut off by the gray.

It worked pretty well on landscape when I created them. But you changed the design for Portrait it seems:

22. The Following User Says Thank You to xcdogx For This Useful Post:

k.nitsua (2009-07-23)

Does anyone know where i can download NeoTech Font? I hae done a google search of it and i am not finding anything within my very low price range (free)

Page 61 of 74 FirstFirst ... 1151596061626371 ... LastLast