Page 58 of 74 FirstFirst ... 848565758596068 ... LastLast
Results 1,141 to 1,160 of 1467

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [Nostalgia] iNitsua 3.0

Couldn't it be done by hiding all the apps but the basic ones? Have one backup for iPod Touch and iPhone?

Edit: I hadn't even read Nitsua's post when I said this.
    Last edited by DEdwards2204; 2009-07-15 at 07:27 AM.

"The Chuck Bass of Theming" k.nitsua's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,217 Times in 2,596 Posts

Statusbar icons need to be redone to match this theme. There will also be variations of this theme similar to the landscape themes. The thing that works best about this version of the theme is the widget is capable of working on all pages.
    #eli7e revived me

iPhone? More like MyPhone 1SLaMNiSsANTiTaN's Avatar
    Thanks

wasssup nitsua ure themes is looking good keep it up!!

"Friends Don't Let Friends Drive Stock"

eh imo, while I like the homescreen, I don't really like the rest of iNitsua RC1's theme. I prefer beta3's theme better than this one. You also took out extra utilities page and put in a "secret apps" page lol. This theme seems less organized as well. Those random comments next to the title of the page seems kind of pointless. Unlike the original iNitsua and the iNav theme, that seems to be a bit annoying. I'm trying to mod the theme so it has both the homescreen and the original design of iNitsua, but I hope the final design might be a bit better than this one.

For a gallery of my graphic artwork, click here

Nitsua, could you post the background for the iNitsua Standard theme that was up a week ago? I'd like to set it as the background when I'm calling someone.

Quote Originally Posted by xcdogx View Post
    I dont understand. Just turn off all themes and look at what they are named on your springboard, then rename the .png file to that exact name.png

Then they should all work.
    Yep that worked perfect! thanks Didnt think it would be that simple aha.

Default ok I am new here but I did a few searches
    My springjump icons are still showing up over the words in the dock how do I fix?

Hey, really like the portrait theme. Have been trying landscape but find it sometimes annoying to navigate when I'm driving or doing something that requires my other hand. Anyway are the "N"s in the game page removable, cause I have too many games to fit in only 6 spots Also, while I find your app description quotes quite humorous and amusing, the attractive women who borrowed my phone the other day did not think the same :/ Maybe you could have them as optional?

hey Nitsua, finally bit the bullet and went landscape cos i just had to try out this theme. Its awesome dude. Not many people will remember but back in the days of 1.1.x there was a huge anticipation of a theme called Badge by TheAppleTree and i think the your themes here are getting the same thoroughly deserved anticipation. ONe point i would make is, the theme doesnt show the battery when charging, is there a way around that? even better would be a Nitsua battery, now that would be cool!!!

Also, i think one of the things that made Badge so popular was that it was released in a whole multitude of different colours (just a photshop overlay???), but that made it such a talking point because people could customize and mix and match and it was one of the most talked about themes ever. If you released versions of this in different colors im sure it would be greatly appreciated.

But great job anyway, i may not even go back portrait when those ones come out!!!!

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

eagerly awaiting portrait version any chance tonight?

Good job on the portrait version. i like it very much.

i have a question thats not really related to this but how do u guys update your apps cause when i update it makes duplicates. one on the springboard and another one in a categories folder.

Thanks

No updates tonight. Done with iPhone portrait but not iPod touch portrait. Also, I'm pretty burned out on Photoshop right now. I'll let you guys know what progress I've made tomorrow.
    #eli7e revived me

Default SpringJumps
    I have this very irritating problem when installing the theme, it should be easy right?
    well I already had all the apps needed for the theme so I SSH the spring jumps folders into Applications, and SSH the theme folders into Themes. Then i went to spring board to set up spring jumps and there were the 8 "page 0" springjumps and no page 1 - 8 spring jumps...All I had on the springboard was 7 red icons with the spring jumps icon which just return to spring board when I open them.

I checked Poof to see if I had them hidden or something and they were there, and 'off', I turned them on andthey never appeared.

what can I do? I tried an iNav theme before and the problem was the springjumps.. any ideas?

Thanks

knitsua could you upload initsua 3.0 RC1 premium to rapidshare. i don't have access to mediafire

thanks

Could someone make icons for Wunder Radio and Bowman? If you wouldn't mind, could Wunder be spelled correctly on the icon?

Quote Originally Posted by DEdwards2204 View Post
    Could someone make icons for Wunder Radio and Bowman? If you wouldn't mind, could Wunder be spelled correctly on the icon?
    Here ya go
    Attached Images Attached Images   
    Attached Files Attached Files

17. The Following User Says Thank You to xcdogx For This Useful Post:

DEdwards2204 (2009-07-17)

Thanks

Guys, be patient on theme support. This is kinda why I wanted to wait for a complete tutorial to be made.

I've been reading my threads everyday and am taking all requests into consideration, just because I don't comment on them doesn't mean I'm ignoring them.

I'm overwhelmed and i'll need to take my time on RC2 so that there won't be this many bugs and issues.

For those who have the theme up and running correctly, help the others please.

Also, those with issues installing springjumps, reboot your idevice. First time I installed those I had to reboot 3 times for some reason.
    #eli7e revived me

Green Apple
    Thanks

Looking for a couple icons whenever someone has the time.

The first is a re-do of Koi Pond. The original is far too light and cannot be seen on the background. If anyone can do it with the "standard" format that would be great.

I'm also looking for:
    PayPal
    Compass (3GS app)
    & ConvertBot

Thanks
    If I've helped don't forget to show some Thankfulness!!

Quote Originally Posted by justinrp View Post
    Looking for a couple icons whenever someone has the time.

The first is a re-do of Koi Pond. The original is far too light and cannot be seen on the background. If anyone can do it with the "standard" format that would be great.

I'm also looking for:
    PayPal
    Compass (3GS app)
    & ConvertBot

Thanks
    I did Compass like 3 days ago I think, so it's a few posts up.

21. The Following User Says Thank You to xcdogx For This Useful Post:

justinrp (2009-07-17)

Green Apple
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by xcdogx View Post
    I did Compass like 3 days ago I think, so it's a few posts up.
    Thanks. Didn't look back far enough the first time.
    If I've helped don't forget to show some Thankfulness!!

Page 58 of 74 FirstFirst ... 848565758596068 ... LastLast