Page 57 of 74 FirstFirst ... 747555657585967 ... LastLast
Results 1,121 to 1,140 of 1467

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [Nostalgia] iNitsua 3.0

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

thanks for answering my icon requests xcdogx

Default Categories
    Here are some screenshots...i did mine in green to go with my theme!!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -loading.jpg   -more-apps.jpg   -more-games.jpg  
    Last edited by mikiecw; 2009-07-14 at 07:39 PM.

Some one please tell me wich folders I should ssh and in what directory I should ssh it in or if the 3.0 premium is available in cydia. Thanks

"The Chuck Bass of Theming" k.nitsua's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,217 Times in 2,596 Posts

Theme will be up on cydia when I release RC1a.

Portrait versions will be released at the latest tomorrow night.

Please restate all bugs that you guys have or found. I'll be bug fixing all night tonight.
    Last edited by k.nitsua; 2009-07-14 at 09:04 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Question, as much as I love using this theme in all its glory I was wondering if you're still working on your Red and Homescreen themes. Both of which look slightly more colorful and sexy than this one, especially Homescreen That is all.

Quote Originally Posted by iPouria View Post
    Some one please tell me wich folders I should ssh and in what directory I should ssh it in or if the 3.0 premium is available in cydia. Thanks
    [ame=http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=winterboard+theme+path&aq=f&oq=&aqi =]winterboard theme path - Google Search[/ame]

question is red going to follow the same set up so I could just change them in winterboard and have a diff theme without using spring back and such

As Requested
    Attached Images Attached Images                

9. The Following User Says Thank You to xcdogx For This Useful Post:

Taji (2009-07-15)

Zipped up Icons, and the PSDs
    Attached Files Attached Files

Okay , So I've F I N A L L Y installed 3.0 , and now I'm making my own Homescreen Png's (wall 1-4) But I wanna make some more pages (wall 5-etc ) But I don't have the grey background you used to make the default ones. If you can , please Upload it. Thanks k.nitsua
    Last edited by iPouria; 2009-07-14 at 11:58 PM.

Yes yes sorry lol. i dont really know what the icon names are

@K.nitsua: so thats why u need the PSDs xD

Hey,

dunno if this helps, but since this great theme does take so long to setup. What if someone was to upload there springback backup file? that way we could all install everything thats needed (fiveIrows, Springjumps, etc) then just restore from someone elses backup?

Obviously it would just have to be with the standard apps/springjumps/category folders, since not everyone has the same apps but yeah just a thought.

Sorry if its been thought of before, just popped into my head when i was reading about ppl trying to set it up and ppl asking for video Tutorials and thought it might be a good idea.

Let me know what you think

Quote Originally Posted by inchy View Post
    Hey,

dunno if this helps, but since this great theme does take so long to setup. What if someone was to upload there springback backup file? that way we could all install everything thats needed (fiveIrows, Springjumps, etc) then just restore from someone elses backup?

Obviously it would just have to be with the standard apps/springjumps/category folders, since not everyone has the same apps but yeah just a thought.

Sorry if its been thought of before, just popped into my head when i was reading about ppl trying to set it up and ppl asking for video Tutorials and thought it might be a good idea.

Yah i thought about that too a while ago
    im not sure if it works though

Quote Originally Posted by xcdogx View Post
    As Requested
    Thanks so much!! Those are great! btw I have a slight problem, where do I find the names of the apps? Because some do not work. im guessing its because they are named wrong?

Tangram
    TapTap Gaga
    Monopoly
    Funny pics
    Cute math
    16 Mahjong
    Awesome Facts
    Human Japanese
    Wiki mobile
    Get MMS

and the folder icons I saved off the nitsua website also do not change my categories folders. Am I doing something wrong? I SSHed all the icons into the same folder that came with the nitsua theme folder named Icons.

Edit: Dictionary did not work either, but I changed the name to "Dictionary" from "Dictionaire" how it was spelt. (This was purely a guess lol) but it worked!
    Edit2: Renamed the folders from nitsuas website from "More Net Apps" "More Games" and "More Apps" to just "Net" "Games" and "Apps" and they are working fine now. Still cannot find the other things anywhere. Its very anoying
    Last edited by Taji; 2009-07-15 at 03:34 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by inchy View Post
    Hey,

I wouldn't do that if I were you unless I had the same apps, the same EXACT apps , Lets say I put my backup up and I got Real Soccer And you don't , as the program says your iPod/iPhone will be slower until you download that app, now lets say that dude had 25 apps that u didn't are you willing to download those 25 apps just to make it work? Setting it up is way easier than all that ;P .

Quote Originally Posted by Taji View Post
    Thanks so much!! Those are great! btw I have a slight problem, where do I find the names of the apps? Because some do not work. im guessing its because they are named wrong?

Tangram
    TapTap Gaga
    Monopoly
    Funny pics
    Cute math
    16 Mahjong
    Awesome Facts
    Human Japanese
    Wiki mobile
    Get MMS

and the folder icons I saved off the nitsua website also do not change my categories folders. Am I doing something wrong? I SSHed all the icons into the same folder that came with the nitsua theme folder named Icons.

Edit: Dictionary did not work either, but I changed the name to "Dictionary" from "Dictionaire" how it was spelt. (This was purely a guess lol) but it worked!
    Edit2: Renamed the folders from nitsuas website from "More Net Apps" "More Games" and "More Apps" to just "Net" "Games" and "Apps" and they are working fine now. Still cannot find the other things anywhere. Its very anoying
    Its the names. I don't have the exact names (Case and all) so I just name it what I think it is. And then Photoshop won't save with Spaces, so they get hyphens. You need to go through them and make them EXACTLY what they appear as on your Springboard.

What else can you not find?

all the ones listed above i still cant find them in any directory. im using cybrducky to browse

Quote Originally Posted by iPouria View Post
    I wouldn't do that if I were you unless I had the same apps, the same EXACT apps , Lets say I put my backup up and I got Real Soccer And you don't , as the program says your iPod/iPhone will be slower until you download that app, now lets say that dude had 25 apps that u didn't are you willing to download those 25 apps just to make it work? Setting it up is way easier than all that ;P .

I can see the problems with that, but i mean if someone after a fresh restore, installed just the components necessary (winterboard, FiveIRows, categories, etc) then backed it up and uploaded it... i mean it could be a great solution for people that have had to restore or are just updating to the new firmware.

I realize its no solution for most people since every1 has different apps... was just trying to come up with an easy solution for ppl that are having trouble or dont have the time to set it up.

Dunno maybe there is some other way that the springback backup could be implemented, by perhaps editing the backup file or something?

Anyway was just a thought

Quote Originally Posted by Taji View Post
    all the ones listed above i still cant find them in any directory. im using cybrducky to browse
    I dont understand. Just turn off all themes and look at what they are named on your springboard, then rename the .png file to that exact name.png

Then they should all work.

21. The Following User Says Thank You to xcdogx For This Useful Post:

Taji (2009-07-15)

"The Chuck Bass of Theming" k.nitsua's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,217 Times in 2,596 Posts

Regarding automatic theme setup: I've already looked into this and hope to use it in the near feature (not with RC2, but MAYBE with RC3).

The plan is this... I will make a springback backup using ONLY stock apps. I will have also have you give you guys my EXACT blank apps that you'll have to SSH into the iPhone as well.

So this would be the plan, hide all apps (not sure if this will be necessary - will test further), SSH my blank webclips and .spbk file into the iPhone, then open Springback and restore the backup file.

I haven't tested this at all and in theory it SHOULD work. When I get to testing it, I will let you guys know.

Update: I've made tremendous progress in the portrait themes. After which, I'll work on cleaning up the iPod touch themes. After THAT, I'll work on the complete landscape themes utilizing the landscape statusbar. Finally, there will be one theme that will utilize iNitsua 3.0 but used as sorta of a iNitsua Homescreen beta. In other words, it'll be iNitsua 3.0 but with iNitsua Homescreen's setup. This will help me with testing it out as it's my first theme using an abundant amount of springjumps per page (sort of like the XMB and PSP themes I've been seeing around).

A couple of sidenotes, I read up on iNav Media Centre and am sad to see that it will not see the light of day as reeco has seemingly decided to retire. This is a real shame as even I was looking forward to this theme. reeco has contributed A LOT to this community, and if it wasn't for him, I wouldn't be making this theme. Good luck, reeco, in all your endeavors and I hope to see you return.

On the Cydia front, my theme WILL be on Cydia, just after all the bugs are gone. I don't want to have to go through all the trouble of having it uploaded to a repo and have to make the repo hoster reupload it again due to small bugs and mistakes. I'm hoping to clean out ALL the bugs with RC1a or even RC2. When that occurs, the theme will be hosted on ZodTTD's repo (as a favor to me). I figure his repo would be the best due to it already being (and forever will be) a default repo. Also, being the ONLY theme on that repo, I'll definitely get good publicity.

Lastly, I want to talk about donations. Now, I'm not going to make people donate to get betas or anything; however, you guys need to understand that I DO have a life, a job, girlfriend, and social life. I got bills, a mortgage, a car payment, and my ridiculous monthly AT&T bill. I understand not everyone is capable of donating, as I'm sure a majority of my users are under 18 and don't have a credit card or bank account at their disposal. But those who... those who have a measly 5 to 10 bucks in their bank accounts they were planning on buying fast food or starbucks with - be nice and display your appreciation, donate!

Now before you go onto paypal, I need to fix up my own paypal account. I think I have it ready but I'm not sure. My email on paypal is [email protected]... if someone can at least spare ONE DOLLAR, try and donate it so I can see if it works as I've never really used paypal before.

I have LOTS of plans for iNitsua and really want to continue to make it the best it can be. For instance, I have a plan to make the homescreens automatically update themselves with news and information. On top of making iNitsua automatically setup, this theme has tremendous potential.

I've sacrificed lots of time and effort on this theme, please - if you can, consider donating.

- Austin a.k.a. K.Nitsua
    #eli7e revived me

Page 57 of 74 FirstFirst ... 747555657585967 ... LastLast