Page 53 of 74 FirstFirst ... 343515253545563 ... LastLast
Results 1,041 to 1,060 of 1467

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [Nostalgia] iNitsua 3.0

Quote Originally Posted by k.nitsua View Post
    On how to set up the theme.
    Heyy I know I've never posted on the forum but I follow it everyday and I would be willing to make a tutorial on how to set-up the theme seeming as I am very familar with how to setup all the iNav theme as well as your themes. I also have recording equipment however, I understand if you want to use somebody who has posted before but if you can't find anyone else I'm always available

Default Icon Request....
    Black and White
    iPint
    Space Deadbeef
    Texas Hold'em
    Paper Toss
    Guitar Toolkit
    Zippo
    TimmyMe
    Score Mobile
    Backgrounds
    Loose It!
    MiCube
    Handgun 2.0
    Chase the dot
    PegJump
    Tris

also has anyone made one for the new Voice Recorder in 3.0 and the compass for the 3GS?

Thanks I did spend some time looking for these but couldnt so i realy hope i didnt request any that were already posted.

thanks!

k.nitsua, are you releasing Homescreen soon? That is the theme I really what to try.

"The Chuck Bass of Theming" k.nitsua's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,217 Times in 2,596 Posts

Update on first page:

Lockscreen

Screenshot:

iNitsua 3.0 Premium

Screenshots:

[

- The theme features the "Homescreen" concept. Page0 has a "desktop" feel, used to display
    pictures and in the future will be highly modified for automatic updates and widgets.

iNitsua 3.0 Plus

Screenshots:

- The theme has the classic iNitsua feel. For those familar with my past versions of this theme will feel at home here.

iNitsua 3.0 Standard

Screenshots:

- The theme also has a classic iNitsua feel; but unlike the Plus version, doesn't have a clock/date widget. This theme should be used for those on 3G or 2G iPhones or iPod Touch 1G where RAM is an IMPERATIVE issue for the user.
    #eli7e revived me

Will it be available on cydia ? I hope so.

Thanks

It will.

@angeloma420: I'll see what I can do about a portrait version.
    Last edited by k.nitsua; 2009-07-12 at 08:34 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

arrr it took me a while to set up

especially the ipodtouch version
    the screenshots arent too helpful

Thanks

I'll provide better iPod touch directions later... Really REALLY tired right now.

Get some sleep then, Nitsua. You deserve a break after releasing all of these themes.

Got to say very nice, like the homescreen was not sure I would lol but well it works only thing the icons for phone, internet and so forth look kind of cut off also could you supply the wallpaper so we can make our own as is I hadd to change wall2 and make my photos cover your ones but some look out of shape

k.nitsua. This is a bad a** theme. 2 things I need bad. I still would like to use the landscape status bar on my iphone. Can you make a darker landscape bar for me. Similar to the portait status bar on the new theme/wallpaper. That bar would work perfect. And second, how can I get the time bar on my home screen? Thanks for you hard time and work.

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

nitsua thanks, that would be amazing. i like the portrait the best, but hate how the five icon dock/rows are jacking up all the good themes. somebody should just update their programs to work

Banned
    Thanks

k.nitsua....
    no comment

update

Last edited by Pear-phone; 2009-07-12 at 04:40 PM.

Thanks

I still use portrait version I just don't have a five icon dock and I leave out number 4 springjump. I just go to three and slide to four, you get used to it after a while. I just love the theme and want to use the new portrait version. You are the best nitsua bar none!

Another prob that I found was I had all these icons for springjumps (not the page 0-8) but little springs, I had to hide them thru sbsettings as I did not see the need for them

Stunning theme in terms of looks. Its just so classy and professional. But springboard is crashing when I move icons (sometimes) and im not being able to play games at all.. It looks like my iPod touch 2G runs out of memory when using this theme.

Is it just mine or everyone else has the same problem?

Default Portrait Nitsua
    I may have a temporary fix for you until the fiveirows stops deleting fiveicon dock

I have deleted the phone button on the dock and am using my home button to take me to the phone screen here is a screen shot and the .png i used to replace the fiveicon iphone-overlay. Hope this helps but they need to definitely fix the compatibililty problem!!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -photo.jpg   -iphone_overlay.png  

Thanks

Guess what...finally a fix for five icon dock and five rows. saurik updated and is good to go. nitsua now its up to you to update that portrait version please. your the best. thanks

Thanks

Today I go back to my real job (was on a 5 day vacation). I won't be able to address very many issues today nor will I be able to release anything until at the latest, thursday. So continue to report bugs, please. They do not go unnoticed. I would appreciate screenshots though (try and post pictures where all the icons are skinned, I don't want people to see this theme with unskinned icons and get the wrong impression - just try, you don't have to).

Portrait users, I will prioritize your release and try and get it BEFORE THursday (ASAP).

iPod Touch users, I'm sorry you guys, I know you all feel a little shortchanged, but man, this was really hard to release! If someone can PLEASE take screenshots on how they set up their iPod Touch "iNitsua Premium Touch" theme, I'd REALLY REALLY REALLY appreciate it.

@pear-phone: I read up on how to do this. I have yet to try it myself though, is it too tedious? Is it worth it? Does it create issues with spotlight like it did with quickgold?

Thanks guys for using iNitsua. I busted my BALLS off for this release.
    Last edited by k.nitsua; 2009-07-12 at 06:26 PM.
    #eli7e revived me

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to k.nitsua For This Useful Post:

mikiecw (2009-07-12), UofMBob (2009-07-12)

Banned
    Thanks

The statusbar is normal after a respring...
    BUT after lock and unlock it is Landscape again.
    It is Landscape on the springboard, but will change back to normal going to apps. after exiting apps it will go back to Landscape.

In Spotlight (Spotbright) it will be Landscape and overlay that part of Spotlight.
    I'm fine with that....

another teaser (still not perfect)

UPDATE

I just found out...
    if you launch safari in lanscape mode (or any other landscape-capable app) and close it in Landscape mode, the statusbar will dissapear.
    if you close the app in normal mode the statusbar is there.... strange...
    Last edited by Pear-phone; 2009-07-12 at 06:57 PM.

Page 53 of 74 FirstFirst ... 343515253545563 ... LastLast