Page 5 of 74 FirstFirst ... 345671555 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [Nostalgia] iNitsua 3.0

MSG
    Voice and
    Email

use categorys for voice and email so you have a place for more than one app to your liking
    Last edited by Ajblue7; 2009-04-24 at 03:23 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

had problem with the template
    when i put it in photoshop
    it says im missing ur font
    what do i do

apply the missing font....lol

Quote Originally Posted by k.nitsua View Post
    Wow, I can't seem to figure out why this doesn't work. The only thing I can think of is if you're country/language is not English/US. When you dropped those files in, it DID overwrite a file, right?

I'll look around for the thread that I first learned to do this, maybe I missing a subtle step or something, but if read what THEY did, maybe it'll work. However, if you aren't up for another restore, maybe it's best you wait until my non-landscape statusbar comes out... or wait until cydia tweak comes up that'll automatically do this. Several people stated they were going to do this for this theme. I appreciate you trying though!

Thanks can you post the correct info.plist and the strings files that I need to use? Do I keep the info.plist in the main theme folder thats loaded into Winterboard. In the attached screenshot I included the folder to reference my last question anf the 2 plist and strings I have from the download.

I hope to get this figured out.... If not, please make me a beta Tester for the portrait version...I love this theme.

I don't know what is wrong with my phone because Winterboard also will not remove the app text. I know I sound like a newbie but I have had many themes and released a few myself, this theme just has the best of me!!!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -picture-4.png  
    Last edited by sacking23; 2009-04-24 at 05:51 AM.

Hey guys, What ive been doing for my icons in the different categories, is rotating the GLasklart icons 90 degrees clockwiseand just applying the updated theme. doesnt help for the main screen, however it REALLY improves the experience. At least while you may be waiting for icon updates.

Screen[IMG][/IMG]

Until things speed up in the updates department, can we show a little self-reliance here?
    EVGA P55LE Mobo/Core [email protected]/Corsair H50
    8GB Corsair Donimator DDR3 1600/Radeon 5870
    2x 150 Raptors in Raid 0/2 TB Caviar for storage
    Denon AVR 590 Reciever
    46" Sony KDL-XBR9

Quote Originally Posted by sacking23 View Post
    Thanks can you post the correct info.plist and the strings files that I need to use? Do I keep the info.plist in the main theme folder thats loaded into Winterboard. In the attached screenshot I included the folder to reference my last question anf the 2 plist and strings I have from the download.

I hope to get this figured out.... If not, please make me a beta Tester for the portrait version...I love this theme.

I don't know what is wrong with my phone because Winterboard also will not remove the app text. I know I sound like a newbie but I have had many themes and released a few myself, this theme just has the best of me!!!

I GOT IT!!!!!!! Finally, not sure what I did but it worked.

In addition, If anyone wants to open the info.plist file and edit the text in the main theme folder you can just change the undocked icon text from "white" to "transparent" in the file and you don't have to worry about using the winterboard version...or if your winterboard version does not work, as in my case...

"The Chuck Bass of Theming" k.nitsua's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,217 Times in 2,596 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by xSURPx View Post
    had problem with the template
    when i put it in photoshop
    it says im missing ur font
    what do i do
    i used NeoTech.
    #eli7e revived me

alright thanks man
    ur da best

Thanks

Beta 2.0.1 available on first page. Not the full 2.1 update, just the files needed to convert to iPod Touch.

Step-by-step set-up directions will be available tomorrow in similar fashion as the iPhone version.

Also a slew of icons will also be available for 2.1 (Beta Testers only).

MAYBE 2.1 will have the landscape lockscreen... not sure yet.
    #eli7e revived me

Quote Originally Posted by k.nitsua View Post
    Beta 2.0.1 available on first page. Not the full 2.1 update, just the files needed to convert to iPod Touch.

Step-by-step set-up directions will be available tomorrow in similar fashion as the iPhone version.

Also a slew of icons will also be available for 2.1 (Beta Testers only).

MAYBE 2.1 will have the landscape lockscreen... not sure yet.
    im i 1 of ur beta tester

Just wanted to thank recco for his iNav inspiration but I have been currently been using this theme and it is sick. (P.S. Shout to Luciferko up this page for his iNav black/red theme a little while back). Also, if anyone can make & post icons on this thread we could all benefit like for Jaadu, Qik, Player, Assassins Creed, fring, IntelliScreen, NES, TTstar --would be greatly appreciated. Aside from missing icon issues this theme is great especially if there are a lot of others that use IntelliScreen like me who would not benefit from a landscape lockscreen anyway. Also, the inclusion of a UIPopupAlertSheetBackground.png would be nice when u design the UIImages. Thanks for hard work and imagination-all is appreciated.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

I installed the theme and followed the README carefully but I still have problems trying to remove the UNDOCKED icon labels even though I've checked it in Winterboard.

Anyone have any suggestions what could be going wrong and how I can go about fixing it?

Thanks.

i had the same problem. try moving the no label option to the top of the list. that worked for me.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to elay12 For This Useful Post:

Seki88 (2009-04-25)

Quote Originally Posted by Seki88 View Post
    I installed the theme and followed the README carefully but I still have problems trying to remove the UNDOCKED icon labels even though I've checked it in Winterboard.

Anyone have any suggestions what could be going wrong and how I can go about fixing it?

Thanks.
    I was having the same problem and I figured it out. See my post on the previous page (6) post # 86.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to sacking23 For This Useful Post:

Seki88 (2009-04-25)

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by elay12 View Post
    i had the same problem. try moving the no label option to the top of the list. that worked for me.
    Thank you for posting a solution, this one worked.

Sacking,

I didn't try your fix for it but thanks for posting an alternative.

Thanks

Another update...

iPod Touch directions included plus more icons.

Different folder set-up... It is recommended to delete the old version and install this version.

Will finish all icon requests soon.
    Last edited by k.nitsua; 2009-04-24 at 08:33 PM.
    #eli7e revived me

i would like the psd of the wallpaper and the icons without the names

keep it up. This is great.

how do i fix my time back when it moves around

and 1 icon request please
    Zombieville (GAME)

Icons request please:

- status notifier
    - respring
    - installer
    - lockdown
    - fcsb toggle (five column springboard)