Page 48 of 74 FirstFirst ... 38464748495058 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [Nostalgia] iNitsua 3.0

Question. Why are people having problems with the landscape status bar. Correct me if Im wrong. The status bar is the bar on top of the iphone where the time, battery, and signal bar are located. Right?

Quote Originally Posted by boywonder77 View Post
    K.nitsua, my statusbar is in landscape mode on 3.0. I used the info.plist from the 1st beta and worked. The only thing is that if im on a call and I go back to the home screen, it does not allow be to go back to the phone. I have to hit the phone icon from the main screen
    wait what do you mean by the 1st beta do you mean the 1st beta of the theme or the 1st beta of 3.0?

please give more info

Quote Originally Posted by stickman1000000 View Post
    wait what do you mean by the 1st beta do you mean the 1st beta of the theme or the 1st beta of 3.0?

please give more info

first beta of iNitsua

For a gallery of my graphic artwork, click here

@k.nitsua, waylonzz, and stickman1000000.

Sorry for the delay on the screenshots. It was the Fireworks Day, and drinking being done. LOL. I was will have screenshots of the info.plist and screenshots of my phone later tonight around 10-11 EST.

Hi,

I can't get the icons to change on certain applications. Specifically I'm having trouble with: Cro-Mag Rally, Voice Memos, Graphing Calculator. I've named the applications the same as the actual app is named, however the icons aren't changing. Does anyone have any ideas?

Also, I'd like to request the following icons:
    Picoli
    FliqNotes
    FliqTasks
    SportsCenter
    WhitePages
    Tip
    Units
    Streetball
    Hero of Sparta
    Asphalt Racing
    Hold Em
    MafiaLive

Thanks and keep up the good work!

Most of those have already been made, they are just spelled wrong in the icon folder, go take a look!

can you upload the info.plist yet?

Guys, Im really sorry. I had to restore my phone last night. But I promise later on tonight the screenshots and info.plist will be posted

I've made some icons for this great and wonderful theme. I just wanted to know what you think of them...

I can give you the PSD if you need them.
    Attached Images Attached Images         
    Last edited by PerfectLogic; 2009-07-07 at 12:31 AM.

@k.nitsua, here are screenshots of my phone. I had problems uploading the info.plist. Can you tell me the correct way of uploading them. Thanks
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -picture.png   -picture-2.png  
    Last edited by boywonder77; 2009-07-07 at 07:50 AM. Reason: missing words

I've been perfecting my way of making icons and this is what it looks so far. I've found a technique that allows me to do complex icons without missing k.nitsua requirements for icons.

There's was some icons (Assassin's Creed, Let's Golf!, DJ Mix Pro) that I didn't like the way they were so I took the liberty to redo them. (No offense to the original creators).

Maybe they could be included as "Alt"...

Anyway, let me know what you think of them!!!

With those icons, I've completed all the icons I needed. If you think my icons meet the standards, I will gladly take request (I've already done Asphalt and Hero of Sparta for the guy from the previous page).

P.S. As always, PSD are available on demand...
    Last edited by PerfectLogic; 2009-07-07 at 08:20 AM.

@k.nitsua, here are screenshots of my phone. I had problems uploading the info.plist. Can you tell me the correct way of uploading them. Thanks
    oh wow, that's very interesting.

to upload a file, put it in a folder and compress it into a zip or a rar file. then upload with the forum's "manage attachments button"

For a gallery of my graphic artwork, click here

@Waylonzzz, thank you for telling me how to upload the file.

Everyone, here are the files and info on how to install it.

Credit goes to k.nitsua. Keep up the great work
    Attached Files Attached Files

"The Chuck Bass of Theming" k.nitsua's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,217 Times in 2,596 Posts

@perfectlogic: awesome icons. Keep them up. And please upload PSDs.
    #eli7e revived me

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

k.nitsua can you do me a huge favor. can you change the wallpaper overlay to phone,media,apps,games for the portrait version. i just want the portrait version back so i'm just gonna make a regular icon of the safari for apps section. at least until somebody gets a fix for the five rows and five icon dock

k.nitsua, so what do you think of the screenshots I provided? I hope its helps everyone having problems with the landscape statusbar

The upload seems to be not working (maybe it's my ISP, it's not very reliable right now)... I've completed the requests of savet0night. I will upload them along with the PSDs later tonight, hoping i will be able to upload...

Edit (14:36) : Now that upload seems to finally work, here are the new icons I've made to fulfill savet0night requests and the PSDs packs for the 3 sets of icons I've made so far.
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by PerfectLogic; 2009-07-07 at 08:37 PM.

Banned
    Thanks

k.nitsua, so what do you think of the screenshots I provided? I hope its helps everyone having problems with the landscape statusbar
    As expected... this does not work...
    It's the same thing everybody here tried first...

STATUSBAR NOT WORKING (as expected)

Well at least one of us had fun...

"The Chuck Bass of Theming" k.nitsua's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,217 Times in 2,596 Posts

@lying-landscape-statusbar-having-bastards: DAMN YOU!

Okay, the next update is around the corner. (RED) will be released as well as iNitsua 3.0 Beta 4 (NOT RC1 yet unless I finish more of the UI).

The next update will feature, yet again, another restructuring of the theme. I know some of you have complained about the structure constantly changing in this theme, but I need you guys to understand that I'm doing this to make this theme as customizable as possible.

Okay, so the next update will feature this structure, and I just want to know what you guys think:

ALL THEMES will start off with the iNitsua CORE pack ("iNitsua Core.theme" folder). This package features the files that ALL the themes have in common (plists, icons, some folders, etc).

After that package, you will need to select which MOD package to use. For instance, the iNitsua 3.0 Standard pack ("iNitsua 3.0 Standard.mod" folder) will have the exclusive files NECESSARY to complete your desired variation of the theme. Here are the MOD packages I hope to have by Thursday, as most of them are already ready: iNitsua 3.0 Standard, iNitsua 3.0 ST-Touch, iNitsua 3.0 Lite, iNitsua 3.0 LT-Touch, iNitsua 3.0 Micro, iNitsua 3.0 MC-Touch, iNitsua (RED) Standard, and iNitsua (RED) ST-Touch. I MIGHT have a portrait version that utilizes a 4 dock icon as temporary relief until 5 dock icon and 5 columns work together again.

The last piece of the theme is the widget pack. Doing this will allow people to choose whether to have a clock and date on springboard or not. For instance, there is the iNitsua 3.0 Standard widget pack ("iNitsua 3.0 Standard.wg").

Here's where I need input, although I'm sure a majority of you guys would like the lockscreen - I understand that due to the difficulty to install it, maybe I should make it optional. The very last folder necessary to COMPLETE the theme is the UI pack (i.e. "iNitsua 3.0 Standard.ui" folder). This contains what I currently have as far as theming the UI (phone, media player, etc.), should I put the lockscreen in here? Or should I make it mandatory and part of the MOD pack.

Here's how the FULL theme would be positioned in Winterboard:

iNitsua 3.0 Standard - Example
    • iNitsua 3.0 Standard.ui
    • iNitsua 3.0 Standard.wg
    • iNitsua 3.0 Standard.mod
    • iNitsua CORE.theme

iNitsua (RED) Standard Touch - Example
    • iNitsua (RED) ST-Touch.ui
    • iNitsua (RED) ST-Touch.wg
    • iNitsua (RED) ST-Touch.mod
    • iNitsua CORE.theme

Is this all getting too confusing? I'm REALLY trying to make this as easy as possible and still appease to everyone's demands for this theme. Also, doing this will allow me to update themes at a much faster rate.

One more thing: This theme will be hosted on two repo's - MacCiti's and ZodTTD's (as a favor to me). I might put the MegaPacks (all the packs in one) on MMi's.
    Last edited by k.nitsua; 2009-07-08 at 02:09 AM.
    #eli7e revived me

Quote Originally Posted by PerfectLogic View Post
    I've been perfecting my way of making icons and this is what it looks so far. I've found a technique that allows me to do complex icons without missing k.nitsua requirements for icons.

There's was some icons (Assassin's Creed, Let's Golf!, DJ Mix Pro) that I didn't like the way they were so I took the liberty to redo them. (No offense to the original creators).

Maybe they could be included as "Alt"...

Anyway, let me know what you think of them!!!

With those icons, I've completed all the icons I needed. If you think my icons meet the standards, I will gladly take request (I've already done Asphalt and Hero of Sparta for the guy from the previous page).

P.S. As always, PSD are available on demand...
    Thanks for the contrib. I been messing around with making my own icons for this great theme. Would like to know your process for making icons for the harder ones i.e. the Assassin's creed icon. I seen in your PSD that you had a black sample of the pic. What did you do to convert the original pic to what you needed.

Thanks in advance.

K.Nitsua thank you for your awesome theme. I made a pink version of your theme for my girl and she loves it. Here some pics of her phone

-photo1.jpg

-photo2.jpg

-photo3.jpg

-photo4.jpg

-photo5.jpg
    Last edited by neosylis; 2009-07-08 at 03:00 AM.

Page 48 of 74 FirstFirst ... 38464748495058 ... LastLast