Page 46 of 74 FirstFirst ... 36444546474856 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [Nostalgia] iNitsua 3.0

Cool. I going to bite the bullet and upgrade to 3.0. Wish me luck

"The Chuck Bass of Theming" k.nitsua's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,217 Times in 2,596 Posts

@Erikk: We already have a lot of those icons already... please check the theme site - iNitsua iPhone/iPod Touch Theme - Home

@boywonder77: I'm having more issues with CYDIA's update than with the actual firmware update. Lot of repo's aren't prepped for the Cydia update (i.e. Apple-french.fr, MacCiti - but MacCiti just fixed it yesterday).

Updated front page on lockscreen instruction:

How to correctly set-up lockscreen via Cydia:

- Install the following repository:
    ---- http://david.ashman.com/apt/
    - Go to "Tweaks"
    - Install Lockscreen Clock Hide
    - Respring

You should now have a lockscreen free of the default clock and date
    Last edited by k.nitsua; 2009-06-25 at 12:16 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    #eli7e revived me

3. The Following User Says Thank You to k.nitsua For This Useful Post:

Erikk (2009-06-24)

iPhone? More like MyPhone njosnavelin's Avatar
    Thanks

Hey wondering if someone could help me. I'm a bit of a sucker for the sliding on the lockscreen. The tap is nice, but it's not for me. I'm not really sure how to get the phone to react to sliding only on the lockscreen (ie. get rid of the tap!).

I don't really care about the actual words, cause they word look pooey anyway sideways. Just getting the actual function back, and maybe the slider.

Thanks
    When I said that I was 'king of forwards', you got to understand that I don't come up with this stuff. I just forward it along. You wouldn't arrest a guy who was just passing drugs from one guy to another?

is this good or is it a failed attempt?
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Last edited by Sooks0711; 2009-06-25 at 01:58 AM.

Thanks

@Sooks0711: It's okay, the pixelations is a little too much and I'm not digging the typography. Don't need to make them all capitalized. What font did you use btw?

Update:

iNitsua 3.0 UI is being prioritized. Just did a s***load of Default.pngs

Default.pngs include the name of the app, symbol of app type (game icon, app icon, net icon, etc.). The default.pngs also include an orientation icon that shows you how you should hold your iDevice when running that specific app.

Also, here is the iPod Touch mod for the theme. I need someone to test it and take screenshots before I post it on the first post.

You'll have to download the following:

iNitsua 3.0 ST-Touch MegaPack

Delete what you currently have in your themes folder, drags these new packs in, then set the packs in this order:

(Landscape UI is optional)

Let me know how it turns out.
    Last edited by k.nitsua; 2009-06-25 at 06:39 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    #eli7e revived me

K.Nitsua, I have problems with catergories. What did you use to for More Games, More Apps?

Thanks

More Games
    More Apps
    More Utilities

What's the problem?
    #eli7e revived me

ICON REQUEST.
    Baseball sluggers
    Turbo subs
    mummys revenge
    the creeps
    Last edited by Pinoykid; 2009-06-25 at 07:29 AM.

Got it to work. I still had the old stuff in it and I deleted it and re-entered the apps. Thanks.

Thanks

Update:

Categories (WIP)

Categories template coming soon... Anyone interested?

Btw, what do you guys think of the new wallpaper? (the water splash one on the Springboard)
    Last edited by k.nitsua; 2009-06-25 at 09:57 AM.
    #eli7e revived me

is there no iNitsua 3.0 Beta 3 portrait ???

iPhone? More like MyPhone njosnavelin's Avatar
    Thanks

No unfortunately Fiveirows isn't ready for 3.0 so we're just gonna have to wait.

@ k.nitsua: I really like the water splash, but the girl wallpaper was also nice. Where can i find it? Also, are you planning on doing other wallpapers that are congruent with theme? (ie. grey/girls/abstract)
    Last edited by njosnavelin; 2009-06-25 at 03:10 PM. Reason: question resolved
    When I said that I was 'king of forwards', you got to understand that I don't come up with this stuff. I just forward it along. You wouldn't arrest a guy who was just passing drugs from one guy to another?

rename icon request

Banned
    Thanks

did you get the Statusbarmod to work again???

any ideas??

Quote Originally Posted by k.nitsua View Post
    Update:

Categories (WIP)

Btw, what do you guys think of the new wallpaper? (the water splash one on the Springboard)
    I really continue to look forward to the theme and the turns and upgrades it has taken on throughout the weeks. Not too sure about the water-splash wallpaper. Have you given up on the (red) theme? I was really excited about that one....

Thanks Again

On Nitsua 3.0 on 3.0 (iPod Touch) and most everything is fine.

Just a few things
    -Can't change the font to neotech because FontSwap is not functioning
    -If using a non- gray/white wallpaper, the spotlight page indicator will be visable
    -the words on the right hand side (Games, Media etc) seem to have white dots and stuff around them, like someone drew over the line
    -Spotlight looks weird
    -Not really a bug, but could you add icon holders for the two new possible pages? Because I have games on those pages and without the overlays or whatever they are under the icons it does not look right

Ill post some pics in a second

edit-

EDIT2-

Also, can someone make me the following icons?
    Isotope
    Voice Memos
    Factbook 09
    Units
    iPhlix
    IGN
    PandoraBox
    Snail Mail
    Monster Pinball
    iCopter
    iCombat
    Snake Galaxy
    Bike or Die 2
    Uno
    Gamebox Asia
    Shooter

And if possible, could someone make me an icon that is the same as the App Store icon, but says Cydia (See what's available in Cydia)

EDIT3-
    Nitsua, I also noticed that some of your Default.pngs (for example Tap Tap Revenge 2 and Real Racing) were not working.
    Last edited by Packersfan; 2009-06-25 at 09:52 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by k.nitsua View Post
    Update:

Categories (WIP)

I would want to have the category template. Regular icons dont look so good

O yeah the new wallpaper is good. Better than the first one

how do you get the status bar ?

I wanted to post some stuff before beta3 came out to help fix a few errors, but yahoo doesn't like this forum very much >.>

Quote Originally Posted by Packersfan View Post
    On Nitsua 3.0 on 3.0 (iPod Touch) and most everything is fine.

Just a few things
    -Can't change the font to neotech because FontSwap is not functioning
    -If using a non- gray/white wallpaper, the spotlight page indicator will be visable
    -the words on the right hand side (Games, Media etc) seem to have white dots and stuff around them, like someone drew over the line
    -Spotlight looks weird
    -Not really a bug, but could you add icon holders for the two new possible pages? Because I have games on those pages and without the overlays or whatever they are under the icons it does not look right

Ill post some pics in a second

edit-

EDIT2-

Also, can someone make me the following icons?
    Isotope
    Voice Memos
    Factbook 09
    Units
    iPhlix
    IGN
    PandoraBox
    Snail Mail
    Monster Pinball
    iCopter
    iCombat
    Snake Galaxy
    Bike or Die 2
    Uno
    Gamebox Asia
    Shooter

And if possible, could someone make me an icon that is the same as the App Store icon, but says Cydia (See what's available in Cydia)

EDIT3-
    Nitsua, I also noticed that some of your Default.pngs (for example Tap Tap Revenge 2 and Real Racing) were not working.
    you see those funny white stuff behind the text on the dock because k. used an overlay on the background. in the ipod touch mod file, you'll see there's a file called SB_Touch_overlay.png which will overlap the original file for the iphone: SB_iphone_overlay.png. I'm guessing k. will make a separate folder for ipod touch for RC1 because a .mod folder does nothing but overlap the current theme. if you rename the SB_iphone_overlay.png in the iNitsua 3.0 Standard.theme folder to SB_Touch_overlay.png, you'll get rid of the white stuff in the back. Also, your tap tap and real racing icons might not be working because the name of the file might be wrong. check to see that the name matches the actual application's folder name. that's what happened to star wars: the force unleashed. all files are case sensitive, so if something were to be lower-case when it's suppose to be capitalized, your device won't detect the file.

Quote Originally Posted by Pinoykid View Post
    how do you get the status bar ?
    there currently is no landscape status bar for firmware 3.0, due to the OS's new spotlight search. the search takes up the entire page so a landscape statusbar isn't possible unless someone makes the spotlight search itself landscape.

__________________________________________________ _______________________________________

Also, the update for 5 column springboard wasn't really necessary. Neither is an update for 5 icon dock nor an winterboard update. Beta 2 worked perfectly after I installed OS 3.0 without updating the applications. You just had to mess around via SSH and respring/restart your ipod a few times. SBsettings also worked without the update.
    Last edited by Waylonzzz; 2009-06-25 at 11:47 PM.

Thanks

@Packersfan: Thanks for the bug report. I'll have those fixed in the next update.

Update:

New theme... coming soon (yeah yeah, i know... they are ALL coming soon... so shoot me =P )

Also, another update on iNitsua 3.0:

Due to the limitations of 3.0 and its inability (that we know of thus far) to have a landscape springboard statusbar, iNitsua 3.0 Elite is going to have to change. This also changes, and inadvertently postpones my other themes: iNitsua Homescreen and iNitsua (RED).

iNitsua 3.0 Standard is making very fast progress as far as the UI is concerned. Categories is complete (just need to finish the rest of the icons). Concepts are being worked on for the calculator and messages app. After those two are complete, the beta UI will be uploaded.
    Last edited by k.nitsua; 2009-06-26 at 10:04 AM.
    #eli7e revived me

Page 46 of 74 FirstFirst ... 36444546474856 ... LastLast