Page 44 of 74 FirstFirst ... 34424344454654 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [Nostalgia] iNitsua 3.0

fiveirows does not work so this theme cannot work.

"The Chuck Bass of Theming" k.nitsua's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,217 Times in 2,596 Posts

I'm taking the plunge to 3.0... wish me luck.
    #eli7e revived me

3. The Following User Says Thank You to k.nitsua For This Useful Post:

barsoverbeats (2009-06-21)

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

i wouldn't do it. no five rows or five column. nitsua would it be possible to make a portrait version with no five rows, maybe move the alignment around to match

"The Chuck Bass of Theming" k.nitsua's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,217 Times in 2,596 Posts

YES!!!!!!

Total Commander with T-POT WORKS!!!!!

(thank the lord! *phew*!)

Okay, now to work on the theme (even without FCSB and Fiveirows - I can still work on the new widgets).
    #eli7e revived me

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

so , people, i just talked to the creator of five rows, and he said it actually does work, but not when five dock is installed too. they in the making of an update to fix this problem and it should be released very soon

K.nitsua. So what is the steps that I need to take to set up the theme on 3.0. Im using it now, but debating on upgrading to 3.0. What is your opinion?

Ugh, I hope this things works with Iphone 3G 3.0 firmware soon...I want this theme so bad but Five Irows and Five Icon Dock doesn't work together at the same time T-T Along with 5 columns won't install with 3.0 FW T-T

I just saw this theme recently and it's so orgasmic looking xD

iPhone? More like MyPhone rboileau's Avatar
    Thanks

I'm so happy I resisted the urge to take the plunge to 3.0 - I'm definitely waiting until there is solid confirmation that FiveIRows and FCSB work flawlessly together on 3.0 as they do now on 2.2.1

I haven't really been making many icons lately, I apologize for that, but no worries, I haven't by any means stopped making them. I've just been involved with a few other projects at the moment. I'll release another batch of icons soon.

baseball sluggers please.

Thanks

im actually so happy i got rid of this theme as much as i love to use my iPhone in landscape it was just using wayyyy to much RAM, my phone would crash almost every app constantly and forget trying to do two things at once. glad to have a snappy iphone back

rboileau, k.nitsua updated his to 3.0, but Im not sure if the theme would work on it. Have your heard anything yet about the theme working on 3.0

iPhone? More like MyPhone rboileau's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by boywonder77 View Post
    rboileau, k.nitsua updated his to 3.0, but Im not sure if the theme would work on it. Have your heard anything yet about the theme working on 3.0
    A the present time, I'm pretty sure this theme will NOT work on 3.0, because FiveIRows will not work in conjunction with Five Icon Dock, and I'm pretty sure Five Column Spring Board doesn't work at all yet - and this theme requires all three of those. I don't think categories is 3.0 compatible yet either.

Until I hear word that FiveIRows, FCSB, Five Icon Dock, and Categories are all working without errors on 3.0 - I will not be updating.

Five Icon Dock -> working on my 3.0
    Categories -> working
    FCSB -> working

FiveIRows -> i dunno, 'cause i dont have it...

I used this theme on my Touch until i ignorantly installed the 3.0 without knowing the consequences it would cause. I lost almost everything(I dont think it's erased from my ipod, but it does not show on the springboard). Everything from Cydia to Winterboard dissapeared. Apparently the FiveColumn, Categories and FiveDocks don't work on mine anymore. AHHH how do i get the cydia-apps back!?

Quote Originally Posted by lyboy View Post
    I used this theme on my Touch until i ignorantly installed the 3.0 without knowing the consequences it would cause. I lost almost everything(I dont think it's erased from my ipod, but it does not show on the springboard). Everything from Cydia to Winterboard dissapeared. Apparently the FiveColumn, Categories and FiveDocks don't work on mine anymore. AHHH how do i get the cydia-apps back!?

go to settings-general-restrictions....make them enable and then disable...that should work..
    Last edited by joel_neutral; 2009-06-23 at 07:54 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

works fine on 3.0..I would post screen shot but don't know how to...took some editing though.

Quote Originally Posted by valadril View Post
    works fine on 3.0..I would post screen shot but don't know how to...took some editing though.

You got it to work on 3.0 fw? How?

My iPhone is a Part of Me cellmate75's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by valadril View Post
    How did you get it to work on 3.0?!?!?!?!?!?!?!??
    To take a screen shot you have to press the home and the lock button at the same time. then you have to upload the image to photobucket (that' what I use). Once you've done that to go to the image and drag it to the URL bar. IF you do it correctly it should go to a page with just that picture on it. Copy the URL and come back here. When you typing you message there should be a little button that was a picture of mountains. Click on it and then paste the URl there. Press ok and then your set. Submit reply

iPhone? More like MyPhone njosnavelin's Avatar
    Thanks

Yes please elighten. Doesn't this theme rely on 5 column and 5 row springboard and springjumps, all of which isn't confirmed to be working on 3.0?
    When I said that I was 'king of forwards', you got to understand that I don't come up with this stuff. I just forward it along. You wouldn't arrest a guy who was just passing drugs from one guy to another?

Default FCSB working on 3.0
    Here is the link:
    [ame=http://www.ipodtouchfans.com/forums/showthread.php?t=204901]Tutorial - Five-Column SpringBoard on Firmware 3.0. - iPod touch Fans forum[/ame]
    I have Initsua Elite working on my Iphone 3.0 now thanks to this

Page 44 of 74 FirstFirst ... 34424344454654 ... LastLast