Page 43 of 74 FirstFirst ... 33414243444553 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [Nostalgia] iNitsua 3.0

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by k.nitsua View Post
    @rboileau: YES! AWESOME

Okay guys, need a little help from my loyal iNitsua minions...

Who among you have upgraded to 3.0 fw?
    Who has the iNitsua theme running on 3.0?

Issues I'm concerned with:
    - Winterboard compatibility (although I've been reading that it hasn't been a problem since the update)
    - Five Column Springboard compatibility
    - Fiveirows compatibility
    - Springjumps compatibility
    - Landscape statusbar tweak compatibility
    - Number of pages springboard can have (is it more than 9 or is Apple still stupid?)
    - Fontswap compatibility
    - Blanknull compatibility
    - SSH over USB (VERY DAMN IMPORTANT!)

As soon as I know that at LEAST FCSB is compatible and I can SSH over USB (my wifi is broken on my VAIO) - I will upgrade to 3.0 and begin finishing up iNitsua 3.0 RC1. I will also check out any new tweaks I can mess with in 3.0 - including skinning Spotlight.

Please answer back soon guys, I NEED YA ON THIS ONE!
    I just upgraded to 3.0 an hour ago, and have been trying to get all my Cydia apps installed again. I didn't realize how many I had!

Unfortunately...you won't like what I'm about to say:

- Winterboard - works fine for me so far (although people have had issues with icons and wallpapers)
    - Five Column Springboard - not working
    - Fiveirows - not working
    - Springjumps - working
    - Landscape statusbar tweak - I'm not sure
    - Number of pages springboard can have - It is now.....11!!! And that's not even including the Spotlight page. I wonder if that's modable....
    - Fontswap - not working
    - Blanknull - works! (thank god)
    - SSH over USB - I heard iTunes 8.2 makes ssh over usb stop working, but I haven't done any research beyond that

So half of the stuff is now FAIL. I hope the mod makers make them 3.0 compatible soon.

And you might like this site:
    [ame=http://www.ipodtouchfans.com/forums/showthread.php?t=203343]List of Working/Non-Working Jailbroken Apps on 3.0 - iPod touch Fans forum[/ame]
    It's keeping track of which Cydia apps work or not.
    Last edited by linkmaster02; 2009-06-21 at 12:47 AM. Reason: update app status

I restored my iPod Touch 1st gen to 3.0 and JB with redsn0w this morning.
    Springjumps works fine but it's still only 9 pages. (3.0 lets you have 11)
    Blanknull won't even install thru Cydia right now (does anyone know of an alternative?)
    I've never SSH'ed anything. I started off with iPhone Browser a couple years ago and just stuck with it, so can't help you there.
    The other stuff I'll let you guys know as a try it out.

If you have 8.2 you CANNOT SSH over USB :/

Blank Null from BigBoss works fine but the one from Apple-News.fr won't even download.

iPhone? More like MyPhone rboileau's Avatar
    Thanks

Geez.

Sounds like I won't be upgrading to 3.0 for a while.

o well, they will fix it soon i think
    i won't be upgrading to 3.0 till its fix and even then i might not upgrade =P

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

I have updated and wish i didn't. i tried to downgrade but i think i also need to downgrade itunes to 8.1. but, five rows does not work, five column springboard does not, ssh over usb does not. hopefully people started updating their products.i want this theme back

"The Chuck Bass of Theming" k.nitsua's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,217 Times in 2,596 Posts

okay, so if i were to upgrade... how can i connect to my iphone without wifi?
    #eli7e revived me

okay, so if i were to upgrade... how can i connect to my iphone without wifi?
    You could downgrade itunes, but I think you need itunes 8.2 to sync a 3.0 iphone. Do you have another computer with wifi?

Thanks

Nope. I have a warranty to get this Vaio fixed. They sent me a box to send this to them for repairs... but i know I'll end up not having my laptop for like 4-7 weeks... I think i'll die if that were to happen!!!
    #eli7e revived me

Nope. I have a warranty to get this Vaio fixed. They sent me a box to send this to them for repairs... but i know I'll end up not having my laptop for like 4-7 weeks... I think i'll die if that were to happen!!!
    Guys, SSH over usb has not been an issue for me. I have the 3G. I use Windows Vista Ultimate with iPhoneBrowser v1.9.1.0. I updated last night using the custom 3.0 jb'n .ipsw provided by Stealth. Since the last Winterboard update MOST things are working as far as the basic theme. Certain UIImages are not themeing such as the keyboard and some table buttons. info.plist mods and SpringBoard.strings fine... I assume some people are either not installing there OpenSSH or they forgot how to Cable SSH (jk)

I was also using Total Commander with the T-pot plugin prior to getting an updated copy of iPhoneBrowser that works with 8.2. If I can SSH on a Vista box I cannot see any issues with say transmit on MAC. hope it helps...

Wallpapers/Wallpaper.html skins..

Whats wrong with the laptop k.?
    Last edited by barsoverbeats; 2009-06-21 at 05:27 AM.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Not really on topic here about the theme, (Theme lookis killer btw, was interested in it) But I am on 3.0 and itunes 8.2 and can still shh. What part of this is broken? I'm using Diskaid to move stuff, just had to update it.

google iphone browser and it should bring up the download page as the first hit. i have v1.8(haven't tried 1.9 yet)
    i have an XP partition on my Vista Pro which i used to upgrade to itunes 8.2(to JB 3.0 iPod 1G). Still running 8.1 on Vista for my iPhone3g 2.2.
    The cool thing about iPhone Browser for me is that I've never had to mess with permissions or anything but am still able to mod whatever I want. So, I've never even tried to SSH. I've recommended it to quite a few friends and noone has had any problems with it. Once you have it installed plug your iPod/iPhone and run the program and you'll see everything that's on your phone. It's pretty user friendly

Thanks

@barsoverbeat: My laptop had several issues requiring Sony to send an IT guy over my house to fix it. I've fixed desktops in the past, but I won't touch a laptop - especially when I just bought it recently. All issues are fixed but a new issue emerged after everything was said and done - my wifi won't f---ing turn on!!!!! Drivers and everything says it works, but the damn thing won't turn on at all!

Have you installed iNitsua onto your iPhone w/ 3.0? Can I see pics if you have?
    #eli7e revived me

@barsoverbeat: My laptop had several issues requiring Sony to send an IT guy over my house to fix it. I've fixed desktops in the past, but I won't touch a laptop - especially when I just bought it recently. All issues are fixed but a new issue emerged after everything was said and done - my wifi won't f---ing turn on!!!!! Drivers and everything says it works, but the damn thing won't turn on at all!

Have you installed iNitsua onto your iPhone w/ 3.0? Can I see pics if you have?
    I would try to power drain the laptop, Pull the battery and hold the power button for 15. reseat the wireless card itself and make sure the antenna cables are properly seated. uninstall and reinstall the drivers/wireless config software. Then call it a hardware issue.. usually with a hardware issue it wouldnt say fine in device manager. Worth a shot if you havent tried. I repair laptops for a living and I see these things fix the issue. The wireless card is prob easy access like right under the keyboard which is 2 or three screws. If it was already warranty repaired they wont be able to tell if you just go to reseat it...

i got da iNitsua 3.0 Beta Elite for my ipod touch but da icons isn't Aline correctly in their boxes.can anyone help a brother out

i downloaded da iNitsua 3.0 Beta Elite for my ipod but da icons aren't Aline correctly in their boxes. can sum 1 please help me
    Last edited by kingpt89; 2009-06-21 at 10:40 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Banned
    Thanks

USB connection will work with DiskAid on 3.0

Statusbarmod will not work.

If done manually it will totally mess up your springboard-setup.
    Icons will be starting where the Screen ends.
    (Icons will be pushed down 1 icon height. after reboot they will be pushed one page down "off the screen" and the screen left-right scrolling won't work anymore)

hope this helps..

the new version of diskaid 3.0 should work...for now im using Phoneview for mac....much better than diskaid

by the way...some people say that springjumps works....when i install spring jumps i cant the see the main application icon...just can see the page shortcuts

Banned
    Thanks

springjump works fine... just reboot your iPhone

strange but...this was the real problem and the real solution

all the apps that i put on categories folders were lost on the 3.0 upgraded...and when i reinstall the apps they wont show up on the springboard...(cydia and appstore apps) so i go to settings-general-restrictions make it enable and the disable .... after that all my hidden apps are now back on the springboard...

xD

Page 43 of 74 FirstFirst ... 33414243444553 ... LastLast