Page 40 of 74 FirstFirst ... 30383940414250 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [Nostalgia] iNitsua 3.0

iPhone? More like MyPhone rboileau's Avatar
    Thanks

OMG! A... video!?!?!

Also, more icons I think these are the best batch of icons I've ever created, Oregon Trail man... Oregon Trail. Wow.

Portrait:

Landscape:

PSDs attached.
    Attached Files Attached Files

2. The Following User Says Thank You to rboileau For This Useful Post:

dakkota (2009-06-17)

"The Chuck Bass of Theming" k.nitsua's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,217 Times in 2,596 Posts

That oregan trail icon is super sweet dude. Good job!

Hey there,

Could you make the following please.

Blue Block
    Real Racing
    Goaaal!
    Pipes
    Turbo
    Cubelex
    SpringBack

Will be much help

Thanks Jay.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by JayRee View Post
    Hey there,

Could you make the following please.

Blue Block
    Real Racing
    Goaaal!
    Pipes
    Turbo
    Cubelex
    SpringBack

Will be much help

Thanks Jay.
    PLEASE look at the website before requesting icons... Real Racing and SpringBack are already done... although I need to re-do SpringBack, so this will be a good opportunity. I'll have these done later today.

I would like to see whick of my icons which cant be used...

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by jokimo View Post
    I would like to see whick of my icons which cant be used...
    Any icons that were simply converted to greyscale and then slapped into the template cannot be used, unfortunately

Here's 10 more, with a new version of SpringBack.

Portrait:

Landscape:

PSDs attached.
    Last edited by rboileau; 2009-06-16 at 08:29 PM.

And whu's that when they have they exact same look as the others???

Thanks

@jokimo - They don't have the exact same look as the others, unfortunately. Please read Nitsua's post:

Quote Originally Posted by k.nitsua View Post
    ATTN ICON MAKERS:

Although I tremendously appreciate your work on icons and keeping this theme fresh and up-to-date (especially since I have yet to make ANY new icons since my first batch), I would just like to also bring to your guys' attention what I look for in icons that will eventually be a part of 3.0.

- The icons must be made using my template and have all necessary layers on (including the very light 5% opacity bg layer).
    - The icon designs themselves must be COMPLETELY BLACK with 30% opacity. I understand this brings about issues and makes it less easy to make them (considering its so much easier to just greyscale an image and slap it on an icon). For the extremely difficult designs, I will keep the greyscale icons; but most I won't include in the final build. Look at complex icons I've made such as "Rolando", "Terminator Salvation", "NFS: Underground" to see that complex icons can still be made using a completely single-shaded icon.
    - Typography must fit in a single line and NOT touch the edges of the icon area.
    - Typography must be right aligned and must start at 14 pt. NeoTech. If it spills over, lessen the space between the letters until -75, then go down to 13 pt, then less the space again if need, and go down to 12 pt if necessary, etc. etc. etc.

I know you guys don't HAVE to make icons, and I'm NOT saying to stop making them if you cannot follow this format. But what I am saying is that if you wish for your icon to be included in the 3.0 build, it will be necessary to follow this format and I don't want you guys to have to redo your work or have others redo them for you.
    If you still have a question about this, or would like to discuss it further, I would have to refer you to Nitsua, since he's the theme creator in the first place, and has kindly explained how he would like the icons to be all in the same style for 3.0 final.

Cheers.

Default Icon Request
    Could you make Touch4, Cool Facts, Bible, and usa today?

Also could someone please link me towards the large games icon (spring jump page 8)? It seems to have been deleted off of the theme.

Thank you much.

I never asked you. I jusk asked generally... Then YOU answered.

Please tell me the big difference between these two, wich i randomely selected. And how would you make Searchdal if it should fit into the theme??

???

And after that, i would like you to make trains icon. I would love to see how that would turn out to be. Cant really be much diffrent from this? :S

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by The Sandman View Post
    Could you make Touch4, Cool Facts, Bible, and usa today?

Also could someone please link me towards the large games icon (spring jump page 8)? It seems to have been deleted off of the theme.

Thank you much.
    Sure

Portrait:

Landscape:

The large games icon:

Place that in here: private/var/stash/Themes/iNitsua/Bundles/jp.ashikase.springjumps.8/

Also, after fiddling around in Photoshop for a while, I finally customized a lockscreen that I like Fits well with the wallpaper I'm using:

PSDs attached for the icons.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to rboileau For This Useful Post:

The Sandman (2009-06-19)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by jokimo View Post
    I never asked you. I jusk asked generally... Then YOU answered.

Please tell me the big difference between these two, wich i randomely selected. And how would you make Searchdal if it should fit into the theme??

???

And after that, i would like you to make trains icon. I would love to see how that would turn out to be. Cant really be much diffrent from this? :S
    Sorry, didn't know you were speaking generally.

I made, and already posted, a trains icon already. Here it is again:

What Nitsua wants is a single-shaded icon, not one with several shades of grey in it.

I would love to help make icons, but no photoshop here, are there any (free) alternatives?

well if that's the kind of icons he likes, then i think i quit useing and helping this theme.

I would lot like to have icons were i cant see what the image looks like on the icons... Not to be mean againt you rboileau, but then i really dont think this theme is going to be as nice as it could be.

Well, i'll delete my icons. And the PSD attackment. And i hope that if you guys have copied it to your computers, then you will delete them too. Thanks

Bye

I cant delete the attachment. So i really dont hope anyone should copy them... -.-
    Last edited by jokimo; 2009-06-16 at 10:09 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Thanks

@rboileau: Nice icons tutorial. I couldn't have done it better myself. I like the way you've been making your icons... MUCH EASIER than what I was doing (I was making vectors out using other images as REFERENCES but essentially making my icons from scratch).

I will have several key releases within the next 2 weeks. This includes:

- iNitsua 3.0 RC1 [RC stands for release candidate]
    - iNitsua (RED)
    - iNitsua Homescreen

Here's what i have so far for iNitsua Homescreen:

Although the "homescreen" concept will be in ALL my themes (in one way or another), iNitsua Homescreen will center around that idea.
    Last edited by k.nitsua; 2009-06-16 at 11:10 PM. Reason: Error in posting
    #eli7e revived me

K.nitsua, can I be a beta test for the 3.0 RC1. That s**t is the hottest theme ever. Serious.

Thanks

There won't be beta testers for 3.0 RC1. It'll be a public release.
    #eli7e revived me

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Packersfan View Post
    I would love to help make icons, but no photoshop here, are there any (free) alternatives?
    Well, if you're running Linux, you can use GIMP - which is a free program that essentially is a clone of Photoshop. Everything that can be done in Photoshop, GIMP can do. I'm pretty sure it can even read/write PSDs, but I'm not positive about that.

If you're not on Linux, I really don't know of any other free programs that would have the necessary feature that you would need that Photoshop has... if I come across any though, I'll let you know.

icon request lets golf by gameloft

Are you going to have a homescreen in iNitsua 3.0?

also is the initsua homescreen going to be a totally different release

Page 40 of 74 FirstFirst ... 30383940414250 ... LastLast