Page 4 of 74 FirstFirst ... 234561454 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [Nostalgia] iNitsua 3.0

"The Chuck Bass of Theming" k.nitsua's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,217 Times in 2,596 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by sacking23 View Post
    Yeah that seems to be the problem. I had to restore my phone but when I tried again....The same thing happened. I am using the 2 files from the "Modified Landscape Status files" folder.

What am I doing wrong???? I'm on Mac with Leopard and Using CyberDuck to SHH, I have never had any problems modding before really want this theme but I don't want to keep restoring my phone, too much time lost.

Help!
    Are you sure you're putting those files in the right folder?
    What firmware are you on?
    Did you try putting the original files there to see if your phone can at least work again?
    What language is your phone in?
    Take a screenshot (print-screen) of the SSH folder you're putting the files in to verify everything.
    Sorry for the issue.
    #eli7e revived me

Quote Originally Posted by k.nitsua View Post
    Are you sure you're putting those files in the right folder?
    What firmware are you on?
    Did you try putting the original files there to see if your phone can at least work again?
    What language is your phone in?
    Take a screenshot (print-screen) of the SSH folder you're putting the files in to verify everything.
    Sorry for the issue.
    The first time I had to reboot I was on 2.1??? I think. When I had to restore via Pwnage Tool I used the newest 2.2.1 and had the same problem. I put the info.plist in pic 1 and the strings in pic 2. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -picture-1.png   -picture-2.png  

I was wondering if you could make these apps for me so i could put them in theme when your final release is out..

Twitterena
    quickoffice
    slacker
    xgps
    Pdanet
    Qik
    Pawnplayer

Games...
    Baseball2009
    Brothers in arms
    THTouch
    spades
    monopoly
    metal gear
    Assisns Creed

If i said any that you already made i am sorry. i do not know what apps you had made already....

I have no problem donating...

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

installing now . . .will test the hell out of it. . .can't wait for the final version.

Hi yall, first thx to k.nitsua for this wonderful theme!! Dont forget to hit the thanks! Button...but heres my issue, ive installed the theme correctly i believe but on top of my clock (only on the first page i get the hands of my anologue clock on top of the digital one) should i not put the original clock on the first page like the tutorial said does this theme comes with its own clock?? I think ill just take out the original clock from my 1st page...if im wrong please correct me thx yall

OHH AND ALSO MY WEATHER SEEMS NOT TO BE SHOWING RIGHT PLEASE HELP ON THAT THX
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -picture-002.png   -picture-001.png   -picture.png  
    Last edited by blakroz; 2009-04-24 at 01:45 AM.

The first time I had to reboot I was on 2.1??? I think. When I had to restore via Pwnage Tool I used the newest 2.2.1 and had the same problem. I put the info.plist in pic 1 and the strings in pic 2. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks
    Will I need to remove, edit or replace the info.plist in the iNitsua file that I drag to themes?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by blakroz View Post
    Hi yall, first thx to k.nitsua for this wonderful theme!! Dont forget to hit the thanks! Button...but heres my issue, ive installed the theme correctly i believe but on top of my clock (only on the first page i get the hands of my anologue clock on top of the digital one) should i not put the original clock on the first page like the tutorial said does this theme comes with its own clock?? I think ill just take out the original clock from my 1st page...if im wrong please correct me thx yall

OHH AND ALSO MY WEATHER SEEMS NOT TO BE SHOWING RIGHT PLEASE HELP ON THAT THX
    I don't have a liveclock on this right now. I may open up that option though. So you would need to turn off liveclock to take the analog hands off.

Also, what do you mean by your "weather" is not working? I don't have any weather widgets.

Will I need to remove, edit or replace the info.plist in the iNitsua file that I drag to themes?
    I'm looking into this right now.
    #eli7e revived me

i don't have a liveclock on this right now. I may open up that option though. So you would need to turn off liveclock to take the analog hands off.

Also, what do you mean by your "weather" is not working? I don't have any weather widgets.

I'm looking into this right now.
    - i turned off liveclock in winterboard but the hands seems to want to stay lol
    - no not a weather widget but if u look at the attachments i only see the temperature not your icon??

About the analogue hands clock, its not bothering me much so its not a major problem for me...

Thanks

Wow, I can't seem to figure out why this doesn't work. The only thing I can think of is if you're country/language is not English/US. When you dropped those files in, it DID overwrite a file, right?

I'll look around for the thread that I first learned to do this, maybe I missing a subtle step or something, but if read what THEY did, maybe it'll work. However, if you aren't up for another restore, maybe it's best you wait until my non-landscape statusbar comes out... or wait until cydia tweak comes up that'll automatically do this. Several people stated they were going to do this for this theme. I appreciate you trying though!

- i turned off liveclock in winterboard but the hands seems to want to stay lol
    - no not a weather widget but if u look at the attachments i only see the temperature not your icon??

About the analogue hands clock, its not bothering me much so its not a major problem for me...
    None of the screenshots you showed me had the weather icon on it.

Btw, screenshots of iPod Touch Version:

If you guys think there would be a better way to organize the iPod Touch version, please let me know. I gave my little brother my iPod Touch since he went into the Navy, so I don't have any way of referencing.
    Last edited by k.nitsua; 2009-04-24 at 02:40 AM.
    #eli7e revived me

ok 2night
    u will be releasing the ipod version
    cant wait
    i am gonna be saying up late again 4 this
    i gonna receive the beta ipod version right??

Wow, I can't seem to figure out why this doesn't work. The only thing I can think of is if you're country/language is not English/US. When you dropped those files in, it DID overwrite a file, right?

I'll look around for the thread that I first learned to do this, maybe I missing a subtle step or something, but if read what THEY did, maybe it'll work. However, if you aren't up for another restore, maybe it's best you wait until my non-landscape statusbar comes out... or wait until cydia tweak comes up that'll automatically do this. Several people stated they were going to do this for this theme. I appreciate you trying though!

None of the screenshots you showed me had the weather icon on it.

Btw, screenshots of iPod Touch Version:

If you guys think there would be a better way to organize the iPod Touch version, please let me know. I gave my little brother my iPod Touch since he went into the Navy, so I don't have any way of referencing.
    oh i see u have a screenshot of the ipod verson
    i like it but i would like to change the utillities to photos
    Last edited by xSURPx; 2009-04-24 at 02:45 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Sorry i thought i put it in... Heres a screenshot of my weather icon...

UMMM IM TRYING TO POST MY PIC OF MY WEATHER ICON PROB BUT IT TELLS ME I ALREADY POSTED IT...???
    Last edited by blakroz; 2009-04-24 at 02:52 AM.

make me a beta tester

hi yall, first thx to k.nitsua for this wonderful theme!! Dont forget to hit the thanks! Button...but heres my issue, ive installed the theme correctly i believe but on top of my clock (only on the first page i get the hands of my anologue clock on top of the digital one) should i not put the original clock on the first page like the tutorial said does this theme comes with its own clock?? I think ill just take out the original clock from my 1st page...if im wrong please correct me thx yall

ohh and also my weather seems not to be showing right please help on that thx
    weather icon 3rd pic??

no we dont need a photo page

Thanks

Sorry i thought i put it in... Heres a screenshot of my weather icon...
    Still not seeing it...

Quote Originally Posted by xSURPx View Post
    ok 2night
    u will be releasing the ipod version
    cant wait
    i am gonna be saying up late again 4 this
    i gonna receive the beta ipod version right??

oh i see u have a screenshot of the ipod verson
    i like it but i would like to change the utillities to photos
    I've seen several "iNAV" style ipod touch themes have "photos" as one springjump but... are there enough photo-related apps to warrant it's own page? If so, what are those applications because I DO NOT have them.
    #eli7e revived me

Id appreciate if you make a media icon and a music and video icon for itouch version, because some people (like me didnt save their info.plist and can't manage to get one, plus i like media better all in one concept)

wow ive seen 3 pagesnew pop on this in the last 20mins

Still not seeing it...

I've seen several "iNAV" style ipod touch themes have "photos" as one springjump but... are there enough photo-related apps to warrant it's own page? If so, what are those applications because I DO NOT have them.
    thats true but thats how i would like it
    because i have 3 photo apps (PhotoFix , Brushes, ColorSplash)
    Could u at least edit it 4 me
    please

itouch doesn't need half those photo editors 1.doesn't have a camera for photos to edit 2.why put a photo on itouch to edit, why not just do it on the computer first

i suggest a Messaging section for use of the Facebook, yahoo msg, aol, im+, skype, and various internet texting services, then the rest would be internet, media, apps, games

if you run outa inav themes i also suggest trying a ALIENWARE inav theme, i have a few concepts of possible icons already and they are pretty sick.

alienware is just sick period(.)
    Last edited by Ajblue7; 2009-04-24 at 03:03 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by xSURPx View Post
    thats true but thats how i would like it
    because i have 3 photo apps (PhotoFix , Brushes, ColorSplash)
    Could u at least edit it 4 me
    please
    But that's just it, there are just 3 photo apps. I MIGHT be able to make an edit for you... but I'm already being bombarded with requests. Most of those requests have people willing to donate so naturally their requests goes first. But I'll see what I can do.

Quote Originally Posted by Ajblue7 View Post
    Id appreciate if you make a media icon and a music and video icon for itouch version, because some people (like me didnt save their info.plist and can't manage to get one, plus i like media better all in one concept)
    There will be a media icon too.

wow ive seen 3 pagesnew pop on this in the last 20mins
    I guess I'm Mr. Popular... jk

itouch doesn't need half those photo editors 1.doesn't have a camera for photos to edit 2.why put a photo on itouch to edit, why not just do it on the computer first

i suggest a Messaging section for use of the Facebook, yahoo msg, aol, im+, skype, and various internet texting services, then the rest would be internet, media, apps, games

if you run outa inav themes i also suggest trying a ALIENWARE inav theme, i have a few concepts of possible icons already and they are pretty sick.

alienware is just sick period(.)
    I suggest using INTERNET for those texting services. A better question would be... if you were to have a separate area for MESSAGING. What 3 icons would you place to the side, and what 9 icons would place in the "more" section? What 3 icons, in turn, would you place in INTERNET?
    Last edited by k.nitsua; 2009-04-24 at 03:10 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    #eli7e revived me

Page 4 of 74 FirstFirst ... 234561454 ... LastLast