Page 38 of 74 FirstFirst ... 28363738394048 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [Nostalgia] iNitsua 3.0

dinosmash online icon request

iPhone? More like MyPhone mixi92's Avatar
    Thanks

@rboileau: HUGE icon pack release tonight, but late tonight (probably early tomorrow morning actually)... it'll probably be my biggest one yet. And what's really cool, is that we can use these same icons on all the different versions of iNitsua, so yeah. That's sweet.[/QUOTE]

@rboileau

Will the icon pack be available in one download or do we have to do it one by one by right click then save?

Thanks

this thing doesnt work with me
    when i make the catergory "games" and "apps" it doesnt make them the big icons, it stays the little one, which messes up everything :-\

iPhone? More like MyPhone rboileau's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Raptors View Post
    this thing doesnt work with me
    when i make the catergory "games" and "apps" it doesnt make them the big icons, it stays the little one, which messes up everything :-
    Make sure your categories are named Games and Apps, capital G and A.

Here's 24 more icons, and mixi's NES one. More later.

Portrait:

Landscape:

Mixi's NES icon:

If you're using it in Landscape, just rotate it clockwise.

PSDs attached. Website will be updated a little bit later with these icons, and the enormous amount that xcdogx has created. Thanks so much for those xcdogx, you've been a tremendous help!
    Attached Files Attached Files

5. The Following User Says Thank You to rboileau For This Useful Post:

Splitroaster (2009-06-14)

I do have categories, and i do name them Games and Apps, ive used it with the inav themese, and lots of other themese with no problem, this is the only theme that doesnt change the icon

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Raptors View Post
    I do have categories, and i do name them Games and Apps, ive used it with the inav themese, and lots of other themese with no problem, this is the only theme that doesnt change the icon
    Oh HAHA! I feel like such an idiot lol.. I'm sorry, I should have noticed this sooner. It's because the categories folders for this theme need to be named More Games and More Apps (also More Net Apps and More Utilities, respectively). Haha sorry. Enjoy the theme!

8. The Following User Says Thank You to rboileau For This Useful Post:

Raptors (2009-06-14)

oh alirght, thanks a lot

okai this is wat happened
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -4953_187623570261_613995261_7169102_7103820_n.jpg  

i tried it with the betas and the elite, and all i get are small icons, not the big ones.

@K.nitsua: Amazing theme. Simply the best landscape theme. I would SERIOUSLY help you this time around on the Red Elite version. Hope you get better soon.

@rboileau: Thanks for the icons and the continual support in the development of this theme. One request that I can think of now is: Could you make a landscape version of Tweetie and Twittelator? (I don't recall seeing these two as individual Twitter icons) . The websie looks great. However, i only saw the potrait icons. Are the landscape version hidden? LOL
    Thanks.

Keep

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Gambit_Rah View Post
    @K.nitsua: Amazing theme. Simply the best landscape theme. I would SERIOUSLY help you this time around on the Red Elite version. Hope you get better soon.

@rboileau: Thanks for the icons and the continual support in the development of this theme. One request that I can think of now is: Could you make a landscape version of Tweetie and Twittelator? (I don't recall seeing these two as individual Twitter icons) . The websie looks great. However, i only saw the potrait icons. Are the landscape version hidden? LOL
    Thanks.

Keep
    You're welcome, it's my pleasure - rather privilege - to be able to make this theme the best it can possibly be for all.

The portrait icons on the website are all you need. I put on the website right above the icons, that all you need to do is right click the .png file and then click rotate clockwise, and you have the portrait version. Whenever I release icons here in this thread, I provide the landscape just to make it easier for whoever needs landscape, basically eliminating one step for you. But yeah, just rotate them and you're good for landscape.

I'm off to make more icons now, be back later

14. The Following User Says Thank You to rboileau For This Useful Post:

Gambit_Rah (2009-06-15)

Thanks

Default .rar file
    @k.nitsua

Finally figure out how to attach file so here it is

Locksceen_Wallpaper.rar
    Widgets.rar

i hope i got it right. if you could move the clock up to the upper line level then remove both lines and add the power button at the bottom. Also attached is the widget for the clock. Hope you could help my daughter finish her project.

@rboileau

could you add a "Photography" caption for this icon? This one's for me.

icon.rar

Thanks guys

Edit;
    oops wrong spelling, anyway its the lockscreen wallpaper that my daughter wants.
    Last edited by mixi92; 2009-06-15 at 03:32 PM.

Thanks

OK, these are for mixi. I'll soon be posting more icons that I need to finish up for my own collection

I hope we can get to 1000 by 3.0 final.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to rboileau For This Useful Post:

mixi92 (2009-06-14)

Thanks

Thanks again rboileau...appreciate it so much.

Quote Originally Posted by rboileau View Post
    Your icons is nice, but that one does not fit in :S

Keep up the good work.

If you guys could come with some icons you wanted, i could quickly make them...
    Last edited by jokimo; 2009-06-15 at 12:03 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by jokimo View Post

Keep up the good work.

That's the one that mixi wanted, she sent me that icon.

Oh by the way, I think someone requested the wallpaper that I'm using now for this theme a while ago. Here it is in case there's still a desire for it.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by jokimo View Post

Keep up the good work.

@jokimo

hi...this one was my request for my theme lay-out. Fits right the way i wanted it.

Thanks to rboileau

Quote Originally Posted by jsharpe View Post
    Hey K.nitsua there is a dark gray bar, both where the original status bar is and where the landscape status bar is. Do you mind putting both grey bars in the wallpaper that you made for me? I highlighted the area I am referring to incase you don't get what I mean. I also included the wallpaper that you made for me, so if you could add it to that picture I would really appreciate it. Thanks!
    Hey k.nitsua I guess you haven't been on the board yet, but I just wanted to bump my request up. Please help me with this. I would greatly appreciate it. I just love your theme and want to make it look the best that it could possibly look on my phone.

My bad Sorry to both of you!

I just made 10 icons:

Portrait:

Landscape:
    Attached Files Attached Files

can anyone tell me why my top bar isnt transparent or w.e with my background? why is it black? help please.
    Last edited by Pinoykid; 2009-06-15 at 11:32 PM.

Page 38 of 74 FirstFirst ... 28363738394048 ... LastLast